It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the elite are sane afterall?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

I think that is the reason they have underground facilities to go hide in.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Actually its even simpler then that . Developed nations are experiencing a population reduction , if we were to help the 3rd world become developed rather then rape them and keep them at 3rd world status then they too would also experience a population reduction .

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

I think that they kill for enjoyment, that depopulation agendas have already begun, and that the warned of reset program for this reality paradigm is coming soon.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Originally posted by sharps
It can be argued quite convincingly that the elites NWO agenda is just darwinism in action.

I agree with you.
But I go a little bit further: whoever submits to darwinism is indeed bound to have a darwinist fate or in other words, extinguished! As if darwinism is the supreme explanation and mechanism to all life! How silly one would have to be to think that those who actually are the fittest (or the elite) in darwins theory stop on darwin. Evolution goes beyond the biological.

This is not darwinism though - at least in my opinion. To say so is to say that the rich families of the world deserve to live more than the whole of Africa, for example.

I don't know... maybe I am just old but I didn't know the whole master race issue was again in fashion and definitely didn't know that it had degraded into a master bank account theory now. Your parents can afford a better education so you're better?

We can always agree to disagree of course
but I really do not see why the rich are more important and worthy of existing than the poor. I guess you guys are really rich. Myself... according to your (distorted in my opinion) darwinism theory I'm toast.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

I think you got me wrong. I agree that its easy to argue that the NWO agenda is just darwinism in action. Doesnt mean I agree that the argument is valid. I think darwinism is exactly what you stated (rich people deserving to live, poor people deserving to die) but I also believe its outdated.

Im not rich, and in fact, im trying to live as simply as possible, leaving everything I had behind!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

"go educate yourself" quite something coming from an ignorant.. You don't believe your sig i hope, coz its very different to say "bocoyt ignorance" and not being ignorant.. Saying 'im not ignorant' is ignorance, and only saying it doesn't make you wise

More seriously, i don't need to know you personally to know what you are, knowing my neighbor is like knowing every others low people in the big lines. You won't agree i presume but that wont change the fact you are all the same, predictable and hopeless. To truly have an objective view, you need to stop being human, only few can understand. Apparently you cant.

To your fan club: aint a thing that will impress me here, how predictaly your answers were. 'We think good, we want good, we are for sure good and the others are devils!'. And the story will repeat, again.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by _damon]

OK fine so you think I am ignorant because I believe that the financial, social and international background of the world would be extensively improved with more effort towards education and progress rather than personal greed. You love the elite's management so obviously feel that you yourself needs to be managed.

That's fine. You are free to chose your stand in life. I myself believe I was born free and therefore see no reason why I shouldn't live and die the same way.

You think that makes me ignorant and "low people" just like everyone else you decided to fit in that bag. Fine.
Have fun.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I have to agree with that, personal freedom is a choice, if you have to rely on anyone for your needs you cede control to them. He has obviously not made that choice.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Balance09]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
All the problems of the world could be solved by 9:00 am tomorrow morning if those who hold the power wanted to do so . But that will never happen because it suits the needs of those in power to maintain the current status quo . They have worked for a very long time to get things to where they are now and they will not turn back just for poor stupid us .

I agree with you completely. We have been led to believe in a world of scarcity when in fact the opposite is true.

These people are not driven by greed in monetary terms but by greed for power and control. The monetary system is our biggest achilles heel. But it's so hard for people brought up their entire lives to value money, to even imagine a world without it.

I think there's a lot to be said for the argument that every person born on a planet has the right to an equal share of its resources.

There are sufficient resources on this planet if evenly distributed to support a population of over 20 billion. And each one of those people could have a standard of living equivalent to todays millionaires. There's alternative free energy systems that could stop in one stroke all the bad things we are doing to our environment. We could end sickness. We could free all 20 billion from needing to sell their labour to survive and instead raise people to believe they can choose any pursuit in life that interests them, or indeed give them the freedom to choose not to anything of merit beyond enjoying oneself.

We got sold a lie of almost unimagineable scale and we are still acting as if we couldn't possibly know any better. Human history is one of continuous innovation, and invention. It's one of increasing efficiency and effectiveness, it's one of economies of scale and cheaper costs of production. Yet wages buy less than they used to and budgets are always being cut. On the face of it this would seem to be an impossible situation, until you factor in the elites.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balance09
reply to post by sharps

Because they have more information than us, and keep it from us, allows us to judge them fairly.

I like your thinking and would usually agree wholeheartedly with you.

However, in this one hypothetical situation I believe judging could not be fair. Let me explain my scenario:

Friendly aliens turn up and say 'hi' in the first half of the century (but this could just as easily be anytime in the past). Everything is great until they tell us the bad news. The bad news is that somewhere out there in deep space is the empire of a warring race whose frontline of conflict is heading our way. These guys are so advanced and badass that we would be erased from the universe in one stroke. The good news is that at projected rates they are still a hundred years away from attack the Sol system. So the elites have a hundred years to advance technology enough and to evolve us physically and psychologically enough to fight this upcoming war and survive if not win.

In the above situation in my view the elites actions could be justified. The most effective and most likely to succeed method of preparing us would involve practically everything from the elites playbook:- wars on terror, wars without end, wars for resources, development of bio-weapons, secret space programmes, mining of the moon, constant technological advancement, a strong military industrial complex, etc.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I'll have to agree with 'intruefiction' .

I think you got me wrong. I agree that its easy to argue that the NWO agenda is just darwinism in action. Doesnt mean I agree that the argument is valid. I think darwinism is exactly what you stated (rich people deserving to live, poor people deserving to die) but I also believe its outdated. Im not rich, and in fact, im trying to live as simply as possible, leaving everything I had behind!

Please don't ascribe such heinous meaning or intent to any of my words where it is clearly never stated nor even implied. That's really bad form on your part. Read the words, not what you think words may be. Please learn to deny ignorance.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by sharps]

EDIT: to add I have just seen your sig about English not being your first language, so your ignorance of our words is to an extent understandable.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by sharps]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

I think the matter of "them having more information than us" is kind of a moot point as well in the sense that you can say "they make certain decisions because they know more" but it can also be said "they don't share certain information because they want to make certain decisions that do not benefit us".

It is a matter of opinion of course but it seems a lot more plausible that information, technology and wealth would be kept away from others for personal gain rather than their well being. Of course _damon will tell you that you need to distance yourself and not think like a human to make really good decisions... but in my opinion we're always human and that's just the cliché excuse people use when they're about to make a really bad decision.

In my opinion - there have always been people trying to rule and manage the world and those within - trying to build empires. These guys are just the new kids on the block. They will come and go and more will come after.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
What would sanity ( as a definable state of consciousness ) be then ? A popular agreement of mental fortitude and abilities ?
Fear cement's dualism into " chunks" of perceivable illusion's ,these chunk's are feed into the collective to create a shared reality ! Who are the elite's but sorceror's at the caldron ! The caldron of collected fear's !
Be sure my friend we all have a caldron brewing ! The earth is in perfect balance at all level's and is quite beautiful ! It is merely entertaining itself with your perceptions. o ! I'm sorry if you still think you have something you could lose ? Haha !

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
Lets just say they are right and the current population is unsustaiable.

Who are they to decide who lives and who dies?

Where do they get off taking active measures (mass murder) to eliminate portions of the population they have decided need to be culled?

If we are all that stupid and can't see the forest for the trees, why can't they just create bunkers or arks for themselves and stock up supplies to save their own kind when civilization falls apart? If they really are that elite, they definately have the recourced to do so.

I find the idea very troubling that TPTB could seriously be taking active measures to whipe out vast protions of our civilization just to preserve themselves in the event of an emergency caused by the eventual depletion of natural recorces.

Noone has the right to play god with other people's lives.

Except god, of course.

THEY ARE THE ELITE!

well ... I think they should do it .. if this means the salvation of earth ...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
Lets just say they are right and the current population is unsustaiable.

Who are they to decide who lives and who dies?

Where do they get off taking active measures (mass murder) to eliminate portions of the population they have decided need to be culled?

um dude. you believe in god right? because at the end of your post , you allude to that..
IF you're christian.. then how can you argue this point....
read the Book of Revelation. It says permission is given to them to destroy a third of the world's population... with starvation, war, disease.

so funny how Christians are the number one people whining about the Illuminati and Masonic plans, when they themselves are the believers of the exact same story these plans seem to be mimicing.

so Christians... you wanna revise your bibles to a form where God DOES NOT grant permission to them to slaughter people?

your call.

I mean you like all the other parts of the bible EEEXCEPT that one part where you get slaughtered in teh end.. and then you whine about it...

i don't get it.

Noone has the right to play god with other people's lives.

Except god, of course.

riight right.. AND anyone the bible says god gives permission to to slaughter...

you kinda conveniently leave that part out.

I am not a Christian by the way thank God.

-

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Great Post OP - - S & F

I do believe in the possibilities - - - in some degreee.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

While I can see that being perhaps acceptable for the good of all in someones eyes I still can't buy into the theory.

The reason being 6 + billion prepared for battle and working toward that end collectively, would certainly be better than whatever numbers will be left after a culling of the flock. And for what purpose how would that make us as a society more resilient?

And that brings us back to how they treat us like animals, now granted many act just that way, but there are so many on Earth just struggling to stay alive daily.

And most have never had the opportunities that have brought us together here able to discuss topics just like this, from all corners of the planet.

1700 a day die in India alone due to waterborne illnesses that is 5 jumbo jets per day.

25,000 children per day globally.

In my opinion your argument is invalid and I'm not trying to be confrontational here.

There is just to much waste if you were preparing to do battle with an advanced civilization and hope to win, one would think that after all the decades of preparations the systems would be much more efficient than they are.

I have examined the data regarding the theory of future alien wars and have seen no data to counter that theory and agree that it could happen.

But after years of examining all theories am always brought back to the spiritual component of our collective existence, in that at an energetic level we are connected to all things as shown by quantum physics.

So having more than I need and not utilizing it to help others is in truth harming myself.

And then when have you ever seen actions supporting the idea that anything they do is for the benefit of mankind?

I have just never seen any data that can support that theory but am intrigued by your words as you may have and if so please expound.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharps

EDIT: to add I have just seen your sig about English not being your first language, so your ignorance of our words is to an extent understandable.

You're right.
I still don't understand what else you could have meant when you referred to the elite as:

One could even argue that character traits that are evident in their nature may be a necessary evil if our species is to survive beyond the cradle that is Earth. Perhaps depopulation is a form of eugenics to strengthen our genetic stock

... that does not constitute an affirmation that the upper classes and the people in power (the so called elite) probably have a right to decide on the depopulation of the world?

Please don't ascribe such heinous meaning or intent to any of my words where it is clearly never stated nor even implied.

You're right - I don't know English well. When I hear things like the depopulation of Earth being a form of eugenics to strengthen our genetic stock I do think I just heard something heinous. In any case if you agree so much with such policies then I assume you yourself are ready to be considered along with the ones you love as... extra? You would be fine with some guy (born in this world just like you) telling you that you're not in his plans for his view of what the genetic stock should be?

Wasn't that issue settled in 1945 by the way? I know it sounds harsh but hey I don't understand English. Defending "the necessary evil of depopulation as a form of eugenics to strengthen our genetic stock" is a sentence that... I don't understand I guess.

...to face the big bad and hostile arena of space. Anyone who believes that aliens just have to be peaceful to have survived long enough to become a spacefaring species and/or civilisation is deluded. From all our experience of life forms, it's predators that are at the top of the food chain, not peace loving vegetarians.

... sure...

But I really do think we shouldn't start fantasizing that the reason why there are wars in the world, why there's starvation, taxation, unemployment, inflation, poverty and the reason why the really rich and really powerful are really greedy is because... it is a necessary evil to face the meanies out there in space.

I find this conversation incredible.
I respect your right to your opinions but they do baffle me. I'm sure my own have the same effect on you so I hope at least you don't take them personally.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Hey ITF, I don't think that the eugenics garbage has ever went anywhere, unfortunately, and have you seen the latest information regarding hitlers death? The remains thought to be his were actually those of a young women.

When finished writing that name the spell check highlighted the name for caps, that I will not do and am surprised by it even being that way.

As I've said in the past it's not a good day until you learn something new, just wish it hadn't had anything to do with that individual.

I've toured europe twice when I was younger and went to the places that made history, while there could feel the negativity that is so prevalent with that ideology.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The next generation will see the global down spiral. I fear all governments have agreed to soft kill off or otherwise all people above 44 yrs. I have learned through a source that may or may not know, hard to tell - he plays poker real well.

So enjoy what time we have left.. I wonder if Congressmen count...?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

The elite are correct in what they do. There is reason why they are the elite. Just like a rider has spokes to get the horse moving or a vermin exterminator uses pesticides on ants.

But their correctness is only correct as long as we fight it. It is our purpose to fight at least to run away. With out our fighting back against their benevolent ideals they become pointless and we too become pointless.

There are also many factions amongst the elite and they are constantly at war with each other. It's all a big fat game, a fermentation for the propagation of our species.

It's all about what game pice you want to be.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Izarith]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join