It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected Hemorrhagic Pneumonia Outbreak Hits Ukraine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

So, it says 100% mortality rate?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS

Originally posted by dannymh
Here some more information !

www.youtube.com...

Regards,

Danny (The Netherlands)

Great Find Danny!!!

Thanks! Yeah, great find.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

"This is a credible news source stating that the Chinese are saying that the U.S. is planning mass genocide via the swine flu! This is a must read. Basically it proves what we already know and talk about here on ATS. Chemtrails are not only real, they are being used to kill people right now in the Ukraine!!!"

Your drawing a conclusion based on your conspiracy theory.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

"pneumonic plague" ????

if this is a true, hemorrhagic pneumonitis from lethal antigenic shift

of the h1n1 virus, the WHO SHOULD have been all over it by now spreading

the usual panic.

this site: fto.co.za...

does not seem that reputable.

it also states obama has shares in the pharma baxter, and baxter is seeding

the plaque in russia.

cmon.

lets just wait and see.

CNN (11.05.09): Health officials this week reported an outbreak of cases in Ukraine, which now has more than 250,000 cases of influenza-like illness, with 235 patients requiring intensive care, the WHO said.

BBC (11.04.09): news.bbc.co.uk...

sounds like ukraine was unprepared and is in full panic mode.

[edit on 11/12/2009 by drphilxr]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Nope more like if ventilation apparatus fail then the death rate reaches near 100% due to the inability to resuscitate patients. The word "attacked" is referring to respiratory attack in the context.

It is not so accurate as I said. It is as close as possible.

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Yeah I will admit that I got a little jumpy with this one but I never believed the chemtrail stuff until I did some research and then it coincided with the situation in Ukraine, which I am worried about because of friends and family in the area. After seeing this story I checked with people I know there and they are saying the same thing. 1. there are planes spraying fog/mist 2. people are getting very sick and it's not the flu 3. first they blamed Russia(as usual for this region to do) but word spread that the U.S. is involved. Now there is panic in the country as they see their friends, family, co-workers, fellow students getting sick and in some cases dieing from something obviously not the flu yet the officials are protesting it is the H1N1 swine flu. So in conclusion, my fears are well balanced and the facts are the facts. The main issue with this entire situation is that the only people able to verify the situation are the ones lieing about it!

I am not trying to create a conspiracy here or even propose one. I put the facts together and came to a conclusion that needed verification and this post is doing a great job at verifying these facts. I thank you all who have contributed! I will keep on this as it evolves, mutates, spreads, and pray the entire time that I am wrong in my conclusions!

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Did anybody notice the drudge report earlier today?

There is a link to an article now, titled Million infected in Ukraine flu epidemic...

Earlier (~11 am est, I know I should have screencapped it) It said something along the lines of Million infected in Ukraine Pneumonic plague epidemic.

I know I don't have a link obviously, but interesting nonetheless. I believe the media outlets are waiting for something to break out and garner attention. A Freudian slip perhaps.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by ninjeh]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I haven't seen anyone mention the report about the rock dove infected with H5N1 yet. The dove was discovered on a balcony of an apartment in Serpukhov in Russia. The OIE was sent a report. I found this info on RSOE EDIS Hungary. The report hasn't been updated since Nov.5. Has anyone else found anymore info about this?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by michial

Don't know about Russia, but it has sprung up again in Thailand and Vietnam:

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Thailand's North has alerted of the bird flu outbreak after almost 100 poultries died recently in a northern province of Nan. As Thailand's North is now experiencing the winter, during Oct.7 to Nov. 5 some 79 poultries died in six districts of Nan province, a senior official at Nan's livestock department said Thursday. The department collected some examples of the dead poultries and sent them to a nearby province of Lam-pang, where a regional office of the National Institute of Animal Health, is located, to examine, the official said. It will take about two weeks to know if the dead poultries were affected with the bird flu or A/H1N1 influenza, the official said.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Vietnamese animal health authorities officially recognized the resurgence of bird flu in the northern Dien Bien Province on Sunday, a half a year since the country brought the deadly virus under control. The province Animal Health Department said tests on sick and dead chicken at nine farmers’ houses in Dien Bien District between October 21 and 23 were positive for the H5N1 virus. A total of 2,283 chickens in the area had been destroyed, the department said. The Animal Health Department at the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development said in a statement Sunday that the outbreak was occurring after six months in which the disease was fully contained throughout the country. Another statement by the department in June said Vietnam had successfully curbed the spread of bird flu, together with two other livestock diseases — foot-and-mouth and the blue ear pig disease. Since early this year, bird flu has occurred in 16 provinces and cities, prompting the culling and destruction of 100,000 ducks and chickens, according to the ministry. Vietnam has the world’s second-highest human bird flu death toll after Indonesia, with 56 deaths to date, including four this year. The last case was a 23-year-old woman who died in northern Thanh Hoa province in late April.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by apacheman]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjeh

That's because over 1 million people are reported to be infected in the Ukraine. It says so on the Ukrainian official govt site.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

What is being said in that report, is more or less what i have been saying about virus mutation in 'the wild'.

It seems to confirm that the prime driving factor in mutation is when vaccination starts.

It is vaccines themselves and our programmes of vaccination that are actually the cause of seasonal flu's and other virus to have to mutate in order to survive.

It is obvious.

If the virus, especially a mild and fairly benign one (like the swine flu) is allowed to go about it business and infect without meeting opposition and attack from vaccine introduced antigens, it will not have to mutate (change it's surface proteins to combat attack and ensure survival).

If a virus has it's 'back to the wall' and is being eradicated by a vaccination programme, it's only route to ensured survival is mutation, which is why the virus change or mutate every year.

The cynical might see this process as a revenue generation dream ticket for big pharma. To ensure a fresh strain to combat next season, and keep sales of vaccine going...all they have to do is..vaccinate.

Sweet...for them, not so good for the rest of us. Not that that matters..apparently...they can't spend us.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

You articulate it very nicely. It does seem obvious, the virus will mutate to survive. Interesting how it says the mutations allow it to penetrate deeper into the lungs. I think I'll pass on the vaccine thanks.

The whole process sounds like throwing fuel on a fire.

Just wanted to drop this in here as well, not really related. Except to say that apparently this "novel" strain was pre evolved on emergence.

The genes that make up this novel strain have one major difference to it's relatives in the current and past swine population. According to Professor Adrian Gibbs.
Remarkably all eight genes, all of them, including the Asian ones have had their evolution sped up in the past, and at different rates as much as three to five times as fast as the related strains. That's quite extraordinary.
Occams Razor, the simplest answer says lab virus, accidental or intentional is another story. No one can discount that as a possibility, in fact it seems likely IMO.

Couple that with the fact that there was no culling of any infected pigs. And no infected pigs until few pigs were infected from a handler months later. Where's the culled pigs that passed this virus?

[edit on 13-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
International Bioterrorism Tabletop Exercise

In September 2009, senior law enforcement officials, health care professionals and experts from international organizations joined their forces to confront a chilling crisis – the plague had just been unleashed on their countries by unknown evildoers.

A fictional scenario with a serious aim

Fortunately, this terrifying situation was a scenario under control, and the civilian authorities were all participants in a Tabletop Exercise on Preventing Bioterrorism hosted by INTERPOL. This exercise simulated a global bioterrorism attack and its aftermath. Participants in the Black Death scenario were faced with a fictional, intentional plague attack involving countries from their region, with the exercise designed to assist them in identifying critical co-operation and co-ordination issues which could hinder a quick and successful response to such an attack in real life.

The idea behind this exercise, the third in a series organized by INTERPOL, has been described by the Organization's Secretary General, Ronald K. Noble, as “helping focus our joint understanding of the role and responsibility of each of us – police, health care professionals, experts – in response to a bioterrorism incident, as well as identifying possible gaps or redundancies so that we can draw lessons from them.”

Inter-agency co-operation in Central and Eastern Europe

Organized by the INTERPOL Bioterrorism Unit, this third edition of the event took place from 29-30 September in Warsaw, Poland. Participants in the workshop numbered 27 from six Central and Eastern European countries (Belarus, Czech Republic, Finland, Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine), as well as 15 participants from international organizations such as Europol, the UN Office for Disarmament Affairs (UNODA), the World Health Organization (WHO), the European Centre for Disease Control, the European Commission (Directorate General for Health and Consumer Affairs and Directorate General for Justice, Freedom and Security), the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).

www.interpol.int...

Is this all just a coincidence, just like the terror-exercise on 9/11 and at the London Underground in 2007?

Take care

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by alltogethernow
If this is true we need some chinese justice. They take criminals out back and shoot them

They'll do the same to every member on ATS, including the staff members, and admins. Do you still want "chinese justice"?....

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I am new, can I say BULL#! ... or not?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

Wow! As I started reading your post, I knew where you were going. Pretty scary stuff. Thanks for posting. I guess time will tell.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Now, if the article had claimed some evidence of a drinking water supply being spiked with a chemical or biological agent, then I think it might be more plausible

::cough:: ::cough:: Did I just witness you giving some advice on how to write propaganda? Psychological warfare, mass hysteria inducing kind of stuff. Or am I just extremely overly paranoid, impulsive, unrational, and pushed over the edge along with so many others? Or am I just making fun of them...

I remember back when people were saying they were going to force injections August 8. Its this kind of stuff that just works people up like crazy. I just dont get how I let it mess me up so bad they took me to the mental hospital. Material like things I found on this site induced the fight or flight mechanism when nothing was going on around me. I was running around in a constant adrenal and dophamine rush. Pure combat P.T.S.D. going on all the time. I was stuck in a different world. If your a combat vet like me and your just starting out... maybe take a hint... this stuff can really light a fire.

It could happen to you if you start to believe things are true before you see physical proof.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It's a good time right now to make sure you have at least a month of food on hand. In Ukraine it spread like wildfire. What will it be like in NYC? We will know in a month or so.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Good logical thinking, but it has an obvious flaw.

There are only 14 million vaccine doses in the US, out of a population of 330 million.

5% vaccination rate, and you are proposing antigenic shift/ drift due to that?

Considering the Ukraine has nowhere near that vaccine amount, its

1 million infected is most likely natural. You don't need vaccines for the virus

to mutate, plenty of poultry (vietnam!), swine (china!), and humans carrying

multiple hemagluttinen and neuramidase subtypes; many subtypes are of

the same strain as well! (H1N1, and H3N2) - plenty of dna in the pot to stir

and recombinate/mutate from.

still, good thinking.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUTERMILCH

that is exactly what the MA director of the Public health dept told our assembled

clinic physicians in 2007 about the H5 strain. . . Be prepared with food, water,

medicine, and fuel because the feds told the states "you're on your own..."

!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join