It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected Hemorrhagic Pneumonia Outbreak Hits Ukraine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

My question is: Why would they start this in the Ukraine?

It's not exactly the most over-populated place on Earth!

If something unusual was going to go down surely it would start in an over-populated area such as China or Africa...

EDIT: HOWEVER, THAT VIDEO ON THE FIRST PAGE AT THE BOTTOM IS INTERESTING!!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I am happy to see another thread on this subject, along with new faces. The record-setting thread seems to have denigrated into a shouting match between three or four members.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The Ukraine may have been picked because they have a poor economy and a lot of technical workers that travel abroad to support their families. Also lack of government infrastructure might make it appealing for TPTB to launch a weapon. On the other hand, if you are going to spray, why not spray everywhere?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I swear if 1% of the recent post stories were true I'd walk out my front door to a wasteland covered in dead bodies.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
The problem I have with this article is that Nigeria does no have any combat-ready jet fighters!
From this article dated 9th May:

So far, despite their inclusion in the budget, Weekly Trust gathered that only three F-7 and one Augusta 109 light utility/attack helicopter are expected to be delivered by the end of the year in spite of the fact that over N25 billion obligations had been made by the Federal Government thereby leaving a balance of N5 billion.

allafrica.com...

I am going to quote myself (first time ever, but I need to get the message through the wave of hysteria) - how can everyone everyone be believing this story if the source is as dubious as to have such blatant inaccuracies. Might as well start regarding Sorcha Faal as our only and most relieable source.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

The Ukraine may have been picked because they have a poor economy and a lot of technical workers that travel abroad to support their families. Also lack of government infrastructure might make it appealing for TPTB to launch a weapon. On the other hand, if you are going to spray, why not spray everywhere?

So do a lot of Africans, Indians, Pakistanis & other Ethnics travel abroad to better their quality of life but no reported new illnesses among them.... or sightings of "chemtrail" planes...

[edit on 12-11-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
This is an important piece of information and the fact that the Chinese are accusing the U.S. of this out loud is very important. Soon it will not matter because the U.S. is doing this already and my best guess is that this is either a test of their depopulation attempts or it is the real thing! This year could be the end for a good percent of humanity. Maybe the U.S. is going to depopulate the planet in advance of 2012 so that there will be a more manageable number of citizens to control when they announce the existence of the Deep Underground Military Bases that they built for the continuation of the human species. Let me know what you think. This is too important to be swept under the carpet!!!

LifENcircleS

Right on schedule for the pale horse and black horse of the Apocalypse. Revelation says 1/4 of the worlds population will die.

2 billion bodybags.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Immune systems weakened by chernobyl would allow virus to take hold and mutate. stop

Right on schedule for the pale horse and black horse of the Apocalypse. Revelation says 1/4 of the worlds population will die.

Happening now.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by LifENcircleS

its continently a pretty central country..and...has a terrible health service....poor people..could be lots of reasons..

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Immune systems weakened by chernobyl would allow virus to take hold and mutate. stop

Good point, there are still great numbers of deformed babys born - so this even is a giant manmade mutator.

sickening, time to rid the planet of the perpetrators of the "overpopulation" myth. If someone wants to depopulate...fine, go ahead and lead by example.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I have been reading so much contradictory material on this, it's hard to know what to believe....

I hate situations like this.

Very frustrating...

This is incredibly true.

Too much conflicting info

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I posted this in the other thread, so forgive me for cross posting but I think it's important.

There is another way to mutate a virus..
With vaccination.

After infecting the vaccinated and unvaccinated mice with the 1934 influenza strain, the scientists isolated virus from the lungs of both sets of mice and passed on these viruses to a new set of mice. They did this nine times. After the final passage, the researchers sequenced the gene encoding the virus hemagglutinin protein.

Sequencing revealed that the unvaccinated mice—which lacked vaccine-induced antibodies—had no mutated influenza viruses in their lungs. In contrast, the hemagglutinin gene in virus isolated from vaccinated mice had mutated in a way that increased the ability of the virus to adhere to the receptors it uses to enter lung cells.

www3.niaid.nih.gov...

Another way to produces the severe symptoms would to be exposed to a high concentration of H1N1. Because no vaccinations have taken place yet in the Ukraine.

The vaccination program will greatly speed up the evolution of this virus. Those taking the live vaccine may even spread a mutated form.

Consider what this means, you have bird flu and the 1918 strain locked up in this thing. All that's needed is the key.

If you've read many of my posts you'll know I don't normally talk like this. We'd better start paying attention.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Chernobyl did pop into my head for a little while before posting but i gotta say that the clouds have travelled far and wide since then... 23 years ago that happened.... seems like it was only around 10 or so... time has passed by very quickly and i've heard that the radiation from that blast will remain for many years!!

Maybe they are getting ill from that fallout still..... the water in certain parts must be very contaminated!!

but i dunno, maybe you guys are right....

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by loam
I have been reading so much contradictory material on this, it's hard to know what to believe....

I hate situations like this.

Very frustrating...

This is incredibly true.

Too much conflicting info

Keep them confused -
present many possibilities as truth -
and the brain will shut down.

It's classic mind control.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Malthusian catastrophe, anyone?

Honestly, I was expecting an outbreak in Africa to "thin" the population. Maybe they're just testing it in a mostly-developed country to see if it is effective. If the Ukraine can't handle it, imagine how Ethiopia will be affected...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You guys are pretty late to this particular party:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everything you've brought up has been thoroughly discussed, most debunked and those things not are being tracked in the above thread.

We've been following this since late October, the thread is an excellent source of statistics, expert info and on-the-spot reports.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
To those of you skeptical of OP,

You have to admit it's a bit odd that this 'plague' breaks out in the midst of all this H1N1 insanity.

A bit TOO odd.

Those are my words exactly!

TOO ODD

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I ripped this off from the other thread on this topic. ecoparity is the one who posted it (to give credit to the source). Anybody who reads cyrillic and understand. Is the translation good and the news source reliable?
Thanks you.

Ukrainians do not die from pneumonia, and from viral disstressindroma - expert Ноябрь 12 2009 15:41 November 12, 2009 15:41

Все жертвы вируса на Буковине (22 человека в возрасте от 20 до 40 лет) умерли не от двусторонней пневмонии, как это считалось ранее, а в результате вирусного дисстрессиндрома, то есть тотального поражения легких: сначала наступает сердечно-легочная недостаточность, а затем развивается кардиогенный шок, который вызывает остановку сердца и смерть.

All victims of the virus in Bukovina (22 persons aged 20 to 40 years) died not from bilateral pneumonia, as previously thought, but as a result of viral disstressindroma, ie total lung injury: first comes the cardio-pulmonary insufficiency, and then developed cardiogenic shock, which causes cardiac arrest and death.

Об этом вчера, 11 ноября, газете «Доба» сообщил начальник бюро Черновицкой областной судмедэкспертизы, доктор наук, профессор Виктор Бачинский.

On this Monday, 11 November, the newspaper "Doba" said Chief of the Chernivtsi regional forensic bureau, PhD, Professor Victor Bachinsky.

«Во время двусторонней пневмонии отслеживается определенная морфологическая картина.

"During the bilateral pneumonia monitor specific morphological picture.

Относительно данных смертей, то здесь такой морфологической картины нет.

Regarding these deaths, there is no such morphological picture.

Вирус, который вызывает смерть, очень агрессивен, он даже не поражает трахею, а сразу попадает в легкие и вызывает сильный их отек и сплошные кровоизлияния.

The virus, which causes death, is very aggressive, he did not strike the trachea, and immediately gets into the lungs and causes strong swelling and continuous hemorrhage.

Вызывают такое состояние смешанные типы парагриппа и гриппа А/Н1N1.

Causes such a state of mixed types of parainfluenza and influenza A/N1N1. This is a very toxic strain, which has not yet been worked out by the Ministry of Health method of treatment ", - said Victor Bachinsky.

По его словам, нужно срочно менять стандарты лечения, ведь те, которые применялись до сих пор, результатов не дали – в реанимации не удалось спасти всех людей, пораженных этим вирусом.

According to him, an urgent need to change the treatment standards, because those used so far, the results have not given - in intensive care unable to save all people infected with the virus.

Не оправдались в этой ситуации и аппараты искусственной вентиляции легких – смертность людей наступала в 100%.

Not justified in this situation and ALV apparatus - the death rate of people attacked in 100%.

Ввиду этого, группа профессоров Черновицкого медуниверситета обратилась в Министерство здравоохранения и СНБО с требованием пересмотреть стандарты лечения больных на Буковине.

In view of this, a group of professors of Chernivtsi Medical University appealed to the Ministry of Health and NSDC to demand to review the standards of treatment of patients in Bukovina.

Ученые-морфологи отправили в Киев протоколы, результаты исследований и взятые у тяжело больных и умерших от вируса лиц анализы.

Scientists-morphological sent to Kiev reports, studies and taken from seriously ill and died from the virus of tests.

Виктор Бачинский, входящий в группу инициаторов обращения, отмечает, что вирус является чрезвычайно токсичным, он способен проникать не только через органы дыхания, но и через глазную оболочку.

Victor Bachinsky, part of the initiators of the treatment group, notes that the virus is extremely toxic, it is able to penetrate not only through inhalation but also through the eye membrane.

Поэтому черновицкие ученые рекомендуют ни в коем случае не отказываться от масок и на период эпидемии даже носить защитные очки.

Therefore Chernovtsy scientists recommend in any case not to give up the masks and the period of the epidemic even wearing goggles.

Важным условием для недопущения ухудшения ситуации является также соблюдение карантинного режима.

An important condition to prevent deterioration of the situation is also the observance of quarantine regime.

www.zik.com.ua...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannymh
Here some more information !

www.youtube.com...

Regards,

Danny (The Netherlands)

Great Find Danny!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Yes the translations are accurate. Not word for word but enough to get the point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join