It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why are we still discussing Swine Flue here on ATS? Why are we not spamming the MSM?

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
We can go on and discuss the Swine Flu here on ATS from now on and until the whole world population is being chipped with an RFID chip.

Isn't it time to start mass spamming the MSM about what we know about the Swine Flu agenda?

Many of us here have big knowledge about the Swine Flu agenda, the "vaccine" and the good suggestions of what to do in order to prevent the Swine Flu - without using drugs/vaccine. And yes, sharing our knowledge with each other here on ATS is good.

But sharing our knowledge on MSM with millions of people out there who don't know about Swine Flu agenda is even better.

Sitting here on ATS and discussing Swine Flu agenda with the people who already know much about the Swine Flu agenda is NOT making progress.

Going under cover and writing to journalists about what we know about Swine Flu agenda IS making progress.

And maybe 9 of out 10 attempts to write to MSM will fail. But 1 will be successful. Journalists are people too, much like us. Well, many journalists are. The more they will get spammed about what's REALLY going on with the Swine Flu agenda, the more of them will be aware of what's going on. The more of them will write about it in MSM.

Sitting here on ATS and discussing the Swine Flu agenda with people who already know about the Swine Flu agenda does a little help to the public out there.

Do something. Write to journalists. Write to your newspapers. Make a difference. Create a public awareness.

I already started contacting MSM. You can do it too.






Peace,
Mulder







[edit on 11-11-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]




posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Are we prepared to match their advertising revenue?

Can you stand against the government endorsed fda and it's pseudoscience? How do you convince people who seem happy to read government propaganda as news that they must once again think for themselves?

That said, start with pbs.



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
Are we prepared to match their advertising revenue?

Can you stand against the government endorsed fda and it's pseudoscience? How do you convince people who seem happy to read government propaganda as news that they must once again think for themselves?

That said, start with pbs.



Don't doubt, have no fear - just do it. Create an awareness - and it will spread. But out there, in the real world, not only here on ATS.



Peace,
Mulder



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Sadly, in order to get the population to understand, we have to get the media, or time consumers. I am guessing the whole population, if word gets out, will take it as drama show.

Most are so accumulated to living a television reality, its all it ever seems like.

Yes, we must get the word to MSM. none of this TRYING BS, but actually doing.

And we can't just jump out of no where and say, "THERE GOING TO KILL US", they have prepared for that and will call us crazies. We have to act like them, be like them, relate to them, and show them we are the same. then break the bad news.



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I agree Mulder. There has to be a way to get through to people without having a straight jacket tossed on you.

The few times I have attempted speaking with friends and acquaintances, I get the oh so familiar glazed over look. Just this morning my neighbor was talking to me about how she wants her grandson to get the vaccination. She told me of the line that she encountered in trying to get in to a free clinic. I ever so politely said that I have some ideas about the vaccine. She ever so quickly said, 'I need to get him the vaccine, I believe he needs it.'

Where is Erin Brokovich?

I will start emailing my local journalists, I have a giant list of them from all over the SF Bay area from my protests of the aerial 'pesticides' they sprayed on us back in '07.



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
We can go on and discuss the Swine Flu here on ATS from now on and until the whole world population is being chipped with an RFID chip.

Isn't it time to start mass spamming the MSM about what we know about the Swine Flu agenda?

Many of us here have big knowledge about the Swine Flu agenda, the "vaccine" and the good suggestions of what to do in order to prevent the Swine Flu - without using drugs/vaccine. And yes, sharing our knowledge with each other here on ATS is good.

But sharing our knowledge on MSM with millions of people out there who don't know about Swine Flu agenda is even better.

Sitting here on ATS and discussing Swine Flu agenda with the people who already know much about the Swine Flu agenda is NOT making progress.

Going under cover and writing to journalists about what we know about Swine Flu agenda IS making progress.

And maybe 9 of out 10 attempts to write to MSM will fail. But 1 will be successful. Journalists are people too, much like us. Well, many journalists are. The more they will get spammed about what's REALLY going on with the Swine Flu agenda, the more of them will be aware of what's going on. The more of them will write about it in MSM.

Sitting here on ATS and discussing the Swine Flu agenda with people who already know about the Swine Flu agenda does a little help to the public out there.

Do something. Write to journalists. Write to your newspapers. Make a difference. Create a public awareness.

I already started contacting MSM. You can do it too.






Peace,
Mulder







[edit on 11-11-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]



advising others on curing swine flu, with other means than vaccine or tamiflu is illegal, read the rulez ! just for saying that you can cure cancer with something else than chemo you can be prosecuted, yesterday born or wot ?

here is one case:

politicolnews.com...



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I often say the same thing myself, " why don't we openly tell the world" well MSM is a controlled source. and you would be better off starting a radio program like C2C radio if you wanted to hit the masses.But then again I don't think C2C is taken seriously either. But hey Good luck I will back ya..



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
As individuals sharing information in this site we are not treat to the government, but in numbers we will be, sadly nobody wants to step in and od the organizing.

I did my best with E-mails to congress to no avail, remember the media just like congress is own by big corporations.

Look at the realities of the health care bill, nothing but lies and deception still it will be pushed with by government knowing very well that the issue of constitutionality can be challenge in court.

But still they don't give a crap and the media doesn't either.



posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
My father is 81 years old. He walked into his common area at his apartment complex where he lives. The Visiting Nurse was there. This was on Monday. He asked if he could have the H1N1 vaccine. She said yes. I said I thought that he was not in the high risk age group, and that the shots were to be saved for those that really needed them the most. She said she would not turn anyone away and gave him the shot. My sister was furious when she found this out, as she had to stand in line for five hours for her little girl who has a heart condition to get the vaccine. She even sent an e-mail to Fox News. So what good does it do to have requirements for these shots if some nurses are just randomnly giving them out?



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
And we can't just jump out of no where and say, "THERE GOING TO KILL US", they have prepared for that and will call us crazies. We have to act like them, be like them, relate to them, and show them we are the same. then break the bad news.


Indeed, in order to make them understand it, we need to speak the language they understand.



Peace,
Mulder



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I will start emailing my local journalists, I have a giant list of them from all over the SF Bay area from my protests of the aerial 'pesticides' they sprayed on us back in '07.


Good work, blujay! The more, the better.



Peace,
Mulder



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder
 


Spamming the MSM ? alright this is a new one on me ? Somebody
fill me in I'm in. both feet head first.
I know onions arn't the answer to everything so give me something to do
I'm just going to make a statement right here.( tapping spoon on crystal
glass) I will do anything (with in reason) to derail any thing TPTB have going on. I need an assignment. waiting.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by randyvs]



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Spamming the MSM ? alright this is a new one on me ? Somebody
fill me in I'm in. both feet head first.


Good, Randy. Here is what to do:

1) Create an email account (webmail). Use an alias, a fake name. Don't ever use your own name.

2) Create a standard message, that informs people of what's really going on with the Swine Fly agenda. Add some links too. YouTube videos. Keep the message short - journalists don't have time to read long messages.

It's important as Ghandi writes here not to appear too much ATS-esque. No New Age language. No OMG-NWO-CONTROLS-US-ALL language. If we want them to understand our message, we have to speak the language they can understand. We have to speak their language.

3) Start writing to journalists of your major newspapers, local newspapers, TV stations, etc. Especially YOUNGER journalists, the old ones are too brainwashed.

4) Spread the message as well to the Schools of Journalism. Many students who study journalism are much more interested in finding the real truth about the Swine Flu agenda than the old professional journalists. Many students who study journalism also have writing access to newspapers.

5) 9 out of 10 of your attempts won't be answered. Live with it. But if 1 will be answered, it's better than nothing!

6) Don't be afraid of the fact that They know that you know. Because yes, THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU KNOW and that is exactly why you need to act instead of talk. As long as you are staying here on ATS and discussing the Swine Flu agenda with people who already know about the Swine Flu agenda, is doing nothing help to the public out there.








Peace,
Mulder




[edit on 12-11-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join