It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO videos being removed from youtube

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by BlubberyConspiracy
...or they're trying to destroy ufology.

Ufology is doing a good enough job of that itself.

Oh I don't know about that - there exists credible government documentary evidence, credible radar/sonar evidence, credible electromagnetic interference evidence, credible ground trace evidence and credible (circumstantial) evidence in the form of sworn eyewitness testimony from 1000s of credible individuals.

Theres also quite a number of truly perplexing UFO incidents which leave the 'debunkers' with a hell of a lot of explaining to do - perhaps this is many cynics have an almost pathological aversion to addressing them (and instead prefer to just post snide one liners).

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

Originally posted by zaiger

No, youtube does not remove videos because they are hoaxes.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by zaiger]

And how do you know this?

Fake movies, waste of space on servers, delete them all, save money. Business.

Edit: I don't just mean fake UFO vids, anything that's old videos that get zero playtime anymore, like cleaning out the garage, junk in the trash...makes more room without buying servers or server space etc.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

HAHAHAAHA I'm sorry... What absolute garbage. Do you know how many videos are on youtube?? Do you honestly believe they are systematically going through and doing housekeeping on videos to free up some disk space? HAHAHAHAHA.

That is one of the most laughable things I have ever heard.... and it's obvious you have never worked in a big IT company before. Diskspace = CHEAP. Hiring people to watch videos to clear up Diskspace CHEAP.

Think about how hilarious it sounds.... to be paying an entire team of people to go looking through youtube videos... to check if the videos are old.... junk... or just irrelevant....... all so you can save some diskspace. I can just see the conversation now in the Youtube diskspace cleanup team.

Brian: How we going there boys.... we need to free up some diskspace... find any irrelevant videos?

James: Yeah I found one... it's only had like 78 views... and it looks like a 10 year old kid just mucking around with mates..... and it goes for 9 mins.

Brian: Good stuff.... well watch it and make sure it's a rubbish video before you remove it.

(9 minutes later)

James: Yup it's pretty irrelevant.... I'm gunna delete it.

Brian: Awesome... that's 56 meg we get back on the servers.... hey just looking at the stats... did you know in the last 9 minutes since you started watching that video another 28,000 videos have been uploaded to the server!!!! That's well over 2 terrabits of data?

James: Oh really... I better start looking quicker for more irrelevant old video's with zero playtime then!

Yeah... nice one. Youtube try cleaning up diskspace by looking for irrelevant old videos. I'm suprised most of my 2 year old videos with about 90 views haven't been removed.

Hang on here is a better idea.... why not remove the 1,000 exact copies of the exact same video there always seems to be once they get popular.... or maybe they don't bother because diskspace is the least of their worries. Copyright and seemingly removing videos that are not in the public's interest are more Youtubes bag it would seem

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Total Package]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
As for the OP... there was a guy on youtube... Acebryan7oX. He was the doyen of UFO videos... and had an AMAZING collection on youtube..... and got very very popular. Alot of his videos were originals... and yet youtube kept shutting him down.

He ended up creating another account after youtube shut down his first one.... and everytime he put up UFO videos they would remove them.. even if they were originals that had no copyright.

In the end... he ended up having to post a message saying that youtube was continually trying to silence him... so he now has to host his videos elsewhere.

www.youtube.com...

Take a look at his comments he ended up having to put on his profile. You will notice that there is a 6 month period where he has been unable to upload new videos onto youtube... due to them trying to censor him.

Account where I will be uploading my videos from now on www.truvisiontube.com... Youtube is not allowing me to upload videos. As much as I try I get "failure to convert" as my problem for 90% of my videos. Youtube has done this in the past but these are new tactics to make people like me and others on here lose interest. I will be looking for a better video hosting site. Youtube no longer values its users.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

so true. Ever notice how people with no knowledge of what they are talking about always seem to know more than everyone else? When in doubt say conspiracy

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by BlubberyConspiracy

One was the phoenix lights, and the another on NASA Ufos, all with 100k views and more..

Still dont know what to think ..

I can see getting rid of the Phoenix "lights" 'cause they've been explained very satisfactorily as flares. I have a copy of the video that shows an airplane strobe light. This is rarely seen and I guess it depends on the generation of the video being watched.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Somebody has to do some housecleaning! There are so many duplicate videos it's amazing that YouTube hasn't run out of "disk space." As long as my video of me and my wife Stumping The Band on the old Tonight Show, is left alone I'm happy!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Ever notice how people with no knowledge of what they are talking about always seem to know more than everyone else?

That definitely works both ways.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by BlubberyConspiracy

One was the phoenix lights, and the another on NASA Ufos, all with 100k views and more..

Still dont know what to think ..

I can see getting rid of the Phoenix "lights" 'cause they've been explained very satisfactorily as flares. I have a copy of the video that shows an airplane strobe light. This is rarely seen and I guess it depends on the generation of the video being watched.

Oh dear god.

I am not sure what is more pathetic..... the fact you think the Phoenix Lights have been explained "very satisfactorily as flares" or the fact you think Youtube is now removing videos that are not factually accurate.

It's statements like this that make me fear for the collective IQ of our planet.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package
[snipped]
Oh dear god.

I am not sure what is more pathetic..... the fact you think the Phoenix Lights have been explained "very satisfactorily as flares" or the fact you think Youtube is now removing videos that are not factually accurate.

It's statements like this that make me fear for the collective IQ of our planet.

My thinking has not nothing to do with the irrefutable evidence is in and you are in no position to question it. I've always claimed that not one single individual in the city of Phoenix looked up and saw anything but a star-filled sky. This is because as it is known, the flares were dropped in another location far from the city's sky and only those living in the hills facing in the direction of the area where the flares were dropped could see them.

You are obviously not aware that in addition to the famous video that you are used to seeing that a documentary was made and is shown once in a while showing investigators going to the exact same spot as the famous night video and shooting the scene in daylight. When both night and day videos are synchronized, the flares are seen to disappear one by one behind an appropriate mountain peak. I'd like to see you question those results. And, like I said, an airplane's strobe light is visible on some versions of the night video. At least one of the airplanes that just dropped the flares!

So, yes, I say good riddance to the Phoenix flares video!

[edit on 11-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It isn't just UFO videos.

Anything with copyrighted music is subject to deletion, if discovered.

I would imagine that UFO videos are more generally reported (more than some idiot kids skateboarding video) due to their controversial subject matter.

No conspiracy here.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
A couple of years ago I was on a kick to find Nibiru info. Anyway, I would check daily for youtube videos, and of course, found lots of boloney, but the occassional..."hmmm, this sparks my interest" kind of video. Let me tell you, there was an enormous amount of video out there, then one day, it just dwindled..I was shocked. I used to put in all different kinds of key words and find lot's of stuff and then poof! Most all of it gone. I believe youtube is seriously controlled for content, yahoo, and google too for that matter, but what can I say, I also love ATS.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240

No, youtube does not remove videos because they are hoaxes.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by zaiger]

...... unfortunately

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

reply to post by naught

People with original content, like Alison (seeingUFOsPA), seem to be going strong.

If by going strong you mean laughed at a lot then yes. If I see one more plane video of hers on ATS i will be sick.

If you laught of something you dont want to see, don't come out telling the unkown user that those videos are laughting stock becouse they aren't.
You've probably seen one or two and made your opinion.
I've seen them all and I asure anyone that those aren't planes.
At least, no plane known to te regular person.
To say that they are alien, is to discredit real information.

One question:

Who the hell do you think you are?!

Becouse when you write you transmit confidence and asurance in your words, however, you have nothing of that.
You never actually seen Allison's videos from the day 1 to today.
I did.
You claim to know more about it then I?!

Who the hell do you think you are?!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I will admit, it's very weird what youtube is doing, they have taken down thousands of ufo intitled videos and other related videos. I have no clue why they would do this, other than to make room, I don't know but it's strange, I wrote them and ask why, no reply yet!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Don't any of you guys use youtube downloader ? Grab the vids while you can !

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lalande 21185
Youtube removed my ufo videos too
I don't know what is the reason. They did not give any information for this.

I was going to say he picked the wrong videos.
Now some videos get complaints when so called de bunkers make
ridicule of an original whos author complains to have taken down the
sociopath's video.

You as the author of an original video have every right to display
your work.

ED: I hope my favs are not taken down:

I think we are seeing bright Tesla bulbs around the sides of the Tesla craft. www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... A Tesla torpedo piloted aircraft surrounded by waves too fast and too bright to see.

www.youtube.com... Saucers are held up by a 'rope' (beam of ether) that Tesla reported in a Turbine interview.

www.youtube.com... electrostatic flier from Tesla using light projections to look like a plane

www.youtube.com... Hardly moving and bright as a star means the craft was designed by Tesla,

www.youtube.com... Got to be an electrostatic craft designed by Tesla, the first one noticed was the Foo.

[edit on 12/22/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

For the latest search youtube on ufo plane and see not too
many is what you get but some might be 'ufo that looks like a plane'.

[edit on 12/22/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyemin

Thank you Kyemin!

Seeingufospa is a really good example of a concerted effort by "someone" to stop the real stuff from being seen. All her videos were original stuff done by her. However all her videos have been removed from youtube and her account closed due to "terms of service" violation. Someone claiming to be with MUFON supposedly filed a copyright infringement on her videos. At least that is what MUFON says. Personally I do not believe MUFON and I think there was an effort both on the part of MUFON and Youtube to keep her videos from being seen. Her videos are real and that has been confirmed by multiple people who have been there and by others who also have taped amazing things going on.

I believe Youtube is deliberately taking down videos and closing accounts at the behest of someone who does not want UFO information out.
I also believe MUFON has been infiltrated and is no longer to be trusted.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Maybe there was crappy sinister music with the video? Usually, most UFO videos have the typical lame soundtrack and overlay boxes... which turn off viewers with any IQ.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
...what the hack is a MUFON?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Traumacrazy

The Mutual UFO Network:

MUFON

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join