It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin UFO Hotspot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

WISCONSIN - VARIOUS UFOs SIGHTED AND PHOTOGRAPHED

hello

i was familiar with some UFO cases that happened in Wisconsin, but, now i see there are so much more of these cases....

The Triangle UFO from Wisconsin

Lights over Menasha Wisconsin on June 4 2009

More pictures of Wisconsin UFOs

triangle UFO again

[external source]

"I had purchased a cheap digital camera and had cannibalized it to make an inexpensive CCD imaging system for my telescope. That morning I had gotten up early in the AM to try and get some pictures of Mars - which was rising early in the morning that time of year. As I recall Mars was close to Venus and it was a very pretty morning. Anyway I took a few pictures but was not pleased with the results - Mars was very small. It was also very blurry because Mars was somewhat lower on the horizon than would be desired. It was very cold, and it was just starting to get light out (although the sun was about a half hour or so from rising). Also, although the sky was clearer than normal, there were still just too many clouds. So I decided to try just a few more and then pack up. If you ever used a telescope you know that you have to constantly readjust the direction that it is pointing because as the earth turns the object that the telescope is pointing at quickly moves out of view. It was while doing this that I noticed a bright object passing slowly overhead. I assumed it was a satellite - but I thought it would be fun to try and point the telescope at it and take a picture. It took me a few moments to readjust the telescope. When I finally got it pointed at the object I was surprised to see on my LCD that through the telescope the camera picked up quite a bit of detail. I knew then that this wasn't an ordinary satellite. I was expecting just a fine point of light. However the sunlight on the object indicated (to me at least) that the object was quite high, since down on the ground it was still dark. It was quite difficult to maintain the telescope so that it remained pointed at the moving object (as you can imagine). But I managed to take about 20 pictures and fill up the memory card on my camera. Most of the pictures did not turn out very well and are horribly blurred. What I sent you is the best few."

The FAMOUS UFO feom Wisconsin

Here's a couple of photo's of what I think is the same object as the Weyauwega ufo. As I've now gotten quite a few photos in my investigations and most are just dust and lense flairs, this one intrigues me. An email contact of mine sent them. She asserts her Husband took them a few weeks ago (around the first week of January) in Wisconsin near Green Bay. I reserve judgement but I will say it is very similar...

Wisconsin UFO

wisconsinufo.blogspot.com...

YT channel on Wisconsin UFOs

and it all happened here...

MAP

www.wistravel.com...

geology.com...

i think these are really interesting cases...they need more research

what do you think of these?

thanks

[edit on 11-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Those "Gulf Breeze style" UFO's are pretty lame. Obviously between the camera and trees. Very easy to reproduce - my kid could do a better job.

Haven't heard any local reports of triangles [I live on the Wisconsin/Illinois border], but there have been some south of me in Tinley park and in the southern part of the state. Mass sightings... cops were even witness to them. My father and a close friend have also seen them.

join