It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gospel Of Judas-Jesus teaches Judas about cosmology: the spirit and the self-generated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is mind boggling, I honestly had tears in my eyes while reading this... I am speechless, I don't know what to say except- I feel that I need to share this with everyone who seeks knowledge & truth, as I do.

I knew there was something more to the bible than what is in it now. I could feel there was something missing, and perhaps there is a reason why I did not believe it. My disbelief and curious nature has lead me to seek for knowledge and truth to make sense of this all... Everyone discouraged me & told me to stop with this nonsense of trying to find something that does not exist. I even got told that Satan is trying to keep my mind occupied and I should spend my spare time reading the Bible instead. Well, what they did not know is that reading the Bible is what lead me to question it. And I'm glad I did, otherwise I would not know what I know now. Still, my search will not stop here...it will carry on within my mind and my heart until I feel satisfied with my conclusion. I will know when the time is right to stop..

In any case-here is what I would like to share with those who have never read it..

THE CREATION OF HUMANITY

“Then Saklas said to his angels, ‘Let us create a human being after the likeness and after the image.’ They fashioned Adam and his wife Eve, who is called, in the cloud, Zoe. For by this name all the generations seek the man, and each of them calls the woman by these names. Now, Sakla did not [53] com[mand …] except […] the gene[rations …] this […]. And the [ruler] said to Adam, ‘You shall live long, with your children.’”

Jesus said, “[Come], that I may teach you about [secrets] no person [has] ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extent no generation of angels has seen, [in which] there is [a] great invisible [Spirit], which no eye of an angel has ever seen, no thought of the heart has ever comprehended, and it was never called by any name. “And a luminous cloud appeared there. He said, ‘Let an angel come into being as my attendant.’ “A great angel, the enlightened divine Self-Generated, emerged from the cloud. Because of him, four other angels came into being from another cloud, and they became attendants for the angelic Self-Generated. The Self-Generated said, [48] ‘Let […] come into being […],’ and it came into being […]. And he [created] the first luminary to reign over him. He said, ‘Let angels come into being to serve [him],’ and myriads without number came into being. He said, ‘[Let] an enlightened aeon come into being,’ and he came into being. He created the second luminary [to] reign over him, together with myriads of angels without number, to offer service. That is how he created the rest of the enlightened aeons. He made them reign over them, and he created for them myriads of angels without number, to assist them.

ADAMAS AND THE LUMINARIES

“Adamas was in the first luminous cloud that no angel has ever seen among all those called ‘God.’ He [49] […] that […] the image […] and after the likeness of [this] angel. He made the incorruptible [generation] of Seth appear […] the twelve […] the twentyfour […]. He made seventy-two luminaries appear in the incorruptible generation, in accordance with the will of the Spirit. The seventy-two luminaries themselves made three hundred sixty luminaries appear in the incorruptible generation, in accordance with the will of the Spirit, that their number should be five for each. “The twelve aeons of the twelve luminaries constitute their father, with six heavens for each aeon, so that there are seventy-two heavens for the seventy-two luminaries, and for each [50] [of them five] firmaments, [for a total of] three hundred sixty [firmaments …]. They were given authority and a [great] host of angels [without number], for glory and adoration, [and after that also] virgin spirits, for glory and [adoration] of all the aeons and the heavens and their firmaments.

I will leave the rest up to you if you would like to read it..

The pdf file is down-loadable here- Gospel of Judas

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Crakeur]

Edit to add- Apologies for the caps, I copied the heading straight from the source & it was already in caps. Did not realize it was not allowed...Thanks for the heads up!

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Just read it. I had read parts before.
I do not subscribe to the bible other then a story told to control the masses. While they cannot keep out the simple lessons learned there in.

Its simple for me to know that the message of christ was what was important. If christians would actually live by the word this entire world would be better... (sigh) but they don't.

Have you read Eckhart Tolle or (sp) krishnamurt?

video.google.com...

Enjoy spirit, keep hope alive!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Please explain what you mean by posting this.
I do not understand why it is so meaning ful to you?

Its not very thread-generating I feel.
I read the gospel of judas many years ago and it taught me
"Humans tend to believe the first story they hear even though the truth may actually be something else"

Is there something more that I should be convinced of having read your post?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by theliamo

Well you he can't answer. The user is banned. I guess he believes in astrology.
What do you think?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Good Post...I have read some of this before and was intrigue with what I read...I guess its time to read the rest...Out of all the gospels that are not published...The second book of John is the most compelling...my mouth literally dropped when I read that unpublished gospel...to some it up the gospel talked about where Jesus was from and explained the origin of life and death...it also explained the origins of the spirit which is the most compelling part...Jesus taught about eternal life for a reason...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
THE CREATION OF HUMANITY

“Then Saklas said to his angels, ‘Let us create a human being after the likeness and after the image.’ They fashioned Adam and his wife Eve, who is called, in the cloud, Zoe. For by this name all the generations seek the man, and each of them calls the woman by these names. Now, Sakla did not [53] com[mand …] except […] the gene[rations …] this […]. And the [ruler] said to Adam, ‘You shall live long, with your children.’”

The use of these names is suspect. It probably indicates involvement of one or another doctrinal grouping or influence from external, metaphysical-pagan sources.

Jesus said, “[Come], that I may teach you about [secrets] no person [has] ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extent no generation of angels has seen, [in which] there is [a] great invisible [Spirit], which no eye of an angel has ever seen, no thought of the heart has ever comprehended, and it was never called by any name. “And a luminous cloud appeared there. He said, ‘Let an angel come into being as my attendant.’ “A great angel, the enlightened divine Self-Generated, emerged from the cloud. Because of him, four other angels came into being from another cloud, and they became attendants for the angelic Self-Generated. The Self-Generated said, [48] ‘Let […] come into being […],’ and it came into being […]. And he [created] the first luminary to reign over him. He said, ‘Let angels come into being to serve [him],’ and myriads without number came into being. He said, ‘[Let] an enlightened aeon come into being,’ and he came into being. He created the second luminary [to] reign over him, together with myriads of angels without number, to offer service. That is how he created the rest of the enlightened aeons. He made them reign over them, and he created for them myriads of angels without number, to assist them.

This would be much more in line with the Teaching of Jesus itself; it being understood that the term "Self-Generated" refers to the Vision of the "Son of man", the "Tree of Life" (Genesis 3:24), the "Vision of Knowledge" (from the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls), or the "Night Journey" in the Quran. (Crucial to this understanding, of course, is that the term "Self-Generated" does not have anything to do with the 'movement' of self-reflection which creates the 'fallen' consciousness of the "self", referred to in Genesis 3 as the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil".)

Similarly, the number 4 with regards to "another cloud", "attendants of the Self-Generated" is a clear reference to the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives--a Revelation which is received in the "heart chakra", or the Fourth Church of the Revelation of John. Specifically, the Vision of the "Son of man", which is the Third Phase of the War of the Sons of Light, is Revealed through the Revelation of the "resurrection", which is the Second Phase of the War of the Sons of Light, by means of a time-reversal upon a time- reversal.

ADAMAS AND THE LUMINARIES

“Adamas was in the first luminous cloud that no angel has ever seen among all those called ‘God.’ He [49] […] that […] the image […] and after the likeness of [this] angel. He made the incorruptible [generation] of Seth appear […] the twelve […] the twentyfour […]. He made seventy-two luminaries appear in the incorruptible generation, in accordance with the will of the Spirit. The seventy-two luminaries themselves made three hundred sixty luminaries appear in the incorruptible generation, in accordance with the will of the Spirit, that their number should be five for each. “The twelve aeons of the twelve luminaries constitute their father, with six heavens for each aeon, so that there are seventy-two heavens for the seventy-two luminaries, and for each [50] [of them five] firmaments, [for a total of] three hundred sixty [firmaments …]. They were given authority and a [great] host of angels [without number], for glory and adoration, [and after that also] virgin spirits, for glory and [adoration] of all the aeons and the heavens and their firmaments.

Once again, the names and, especially, the numbers are suspect here.

This is dealt with in more detail on my website.

Michael
edit on 25-10-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add reference to 'movement' of self-reflection and 'fallen' consciousness

top topics

join