It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mecca now employs 'kuffar' fingerprinting technology.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

and your religion doesnt. hahahahahaha

That really is priceless. Hipocracy for all, the truth will set you free!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

When others don't agree with your opinion,they are labeled ignorant.

In this circumstance, yes indeed. I think it may be best to go back and read and reread this thread, particularly your posts and then think about them in relation to your signature and cetera.

I'm perfectly ready to be wrong, called ignorant etc when it is warranted. It's no great pain, just something to be mindful of. I certainly try not to devolve to kneejerkisms.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

This thread is about muslims fingerprinting non-muslims.Do you have
any idea what kuffar even means? Everyone not muslim is kuffar,that
includes me and probably you as well.We are considered no better than cattle in their eyes.You're too concerned with bashing my signature to
see what is happening around this world.
I suggest you do yourself a favor and find something else to find humor
in.This topic is not funny,it is very serious.How would you like to wake
up one morning with the world under muslim law? I am seeing things
happening right before my eyes.What do you see?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
How would you like to wake
up one morning with the world under muslim law? I am seeing things
happening right before my eyes.What do you see?

As long as it was Wahabi then it's all good.

I see no chance of Islam conquering the world.

Thanks for the education, I know what the term is and I like to try to understand religions to find out what makes them so ignorant of other people...or blinkered perhaps, and so sure of themselves and their gods.
I gathered they were 'fingerprinting' everybody, not just kuffar.

OT: it's probably quite a good security device for them given the volatility of the region and the 'fact' that they're all pagan moon god worshippers who will jump at the chance to suicide bomb and jihad your arse. lol

[edit on 11-11-2009 by aorAki]

[edit on 11-11-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
and the 'fact' that they're all pagan moon god worshippers

You do understand that Christianity and Judaism itself had it's origins in Pagan Moon Worship too, right?

Asherah/Astarte is mentioned by name in Exodus, Deuteronomy, Judges, the Books of Kings, the second Book of Chronicles, and the books of Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Micah (42 instances in Deutoronomy alone).

She is often referred to by the titles of "Queen of Heaven" or "Consort" or "Bride", or Elat/Allat/Qodesh in Hebrew.

Christians and Jews still worship Asherah/Astarte as the Shekinah/Holy Spirit. She is the model upon which the idea of a Virgin Mother was based.

If you are going to slander another person's religious beliefs based upon a claim of "pagan moon god worshippers" it would be best to understand that all Abrahamic religions, including Christianity are also pagan moon god worshippers.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
my mind is free, i'm no slave or servant to any mythical being. i neither hate nor love any person based on their religion. it comes down to how a person acts and behaves in the presence of other people, that i make my own judgement.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus

If you are going to slander another person's religious beliefs based upon a claim of "pagan moon god worshippers" it would be best to understand that all Abrahamic religions, including Christianity are also pagan moon god worshippers.

I was aware of that but chose to use her words to scuttle her!
Quite possible that they derive from psychedelic experiences as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

My God is God and Yeshua is His son.You will learn the truth soon.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Muslim apartheid - criminals must get in right hand lane or they will be arrested and imprisoned:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Millionaire filmmakers scared of 'fatwa'.

2012 director wusses out on wasting Mecca

For "2012," Emmerich set his sites on destroying the some biggest landmarks around the world, from Rome to Rio. But there's one place that Emmerich wanted to demolish but didn't: the Kaaba, the cube-shaped structure located in the center of Mecca. It's the focus of prayers and the site of the Hajj, the biggest, most important pilgrimage in Islam.

"Well, I wanted to do that, I have to admit," the filmmaker told scifiwire.com. "But my co-writer Harald Kloser said, 'I will not have a fatwa on my head because of a movie.' And he was right."

www.liveleak.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join