It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mecca now employs 'kuffar' fingerprinting technology.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Interesting article describing how mecca has now employed 'kuffar fingerprinting technology' to ensure non-beleivers don't get in.

Any 'inferior kuffar' who does get in is regarded as a criminal, arrested and put in prison - like this chap:

Saudis Jail Christian for Entering Mecca

Saudi officials have arrested a man in Mecca for being a Christian, saying that the city, which Muslims consider to be holy, is off-limits to non-Muslims.

Nirosh Kamanda, a Sri Lankan Christian, was detained by the Saudi Expatriates Monitoring Committee last week after he started to sell goods outside Mecca's Great Mosque.

After running his fingerprints through a new security system, Saudi police discovered that he was a Christian who had arrived in the country six months earlier to take a job as a truck driver in the city of Dammam. Kamanda had subsequently left his place of work and moved to Mecca.

"The Grand Mosque and the holy city are forbidden to non-Muslims," Col. Suhail Matrafi, head of the department of Expatriates Affairs in Mecca, told the Saudi daily Arab News. "The new fingerprints system is very helpful and will help us a lot to discover the identity of a lot of criminals," he said.

Similar restrictions apply to the Saudi city of Medina. In a section entitled, "Traveler's Information," the Web site of the Saudi Embassy in Washington states that, "Mecca and Medina hold special religious significance and only persons of the Islamic faith are allowed entry."

Highway signs at the entrance to Mecca also direct non-Muslims away from the city's environs.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

Isn't this just yet another example of hystericaly insecure religious bigotry -who are they to tell people where they can and can not go?

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

The muslims can do just about anything they want and get away with it.
It is in their country and it is their law.A very good deterrent against
tourism. Who wants to go to a country where you're thought to be no
better than cattle?Bought,sold and slaughtered in the name of a pagan
moon god.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Isn't this just yet another example of hystericaly insecure religious bigotry -who are they to tell people where they can and can not go?

They are the Saudis. The people that make the law for Saudi Arabia.

Who are you to tell them otherwise?

Law is a funny thing for travellers. I don't much like a lot of the laws of the USA, especially those surrounding what I have to submit to to enter and exit the country. I avoid it, as a result.

As a non-citizen, you are subject to the laws of the land. That's the way it is. Don't like it, don't go.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Its kinda like the mormons, you can't go to their temple, except for the front part where you can visit. But they don't arrest you and treat you like a criminal. Of course, the Mormons don't strap bombs to their chest and blow up Non Mormons cause they are "infidels". Muslim religon is full or crazy extremist, and even the "non extremist" are dangerous as they will help those that are suicidal-chest bomt strapping zelots, they admire them and will help them in any way they can. i'm all for freedom of a good religon, you know the kind that DONT teach you to kill/subjugate those who don't believe what you believe.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442
They are the Saudis. The people that make the law for Saudi Arabia.

What do you think are the reasons (and justifications for) 'non-cult members' of this religion being regarded as criminals,arrested and then imprisoned?

Do you think if Britain stated that only non-muslims could enter London it would be acceptable?

Just how insecure do you have to be to adopt 'non-beleiver fingerprinting technology'?

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I always found it odd that mecca is off limits to non believers what better way to get converts to allow access to there most holy sites.

I am not saying it should be access to any place but any of us including muslims can go to the vatican and walk about why not Mecca.

It is my opinion that Muslims don't want converts they want an increase in numbers through breeding and brain washing from birth.

You can go into any church catholic,christian, hindu, Mormon and be welcomed or at least tolorated, would any of us non believers be made to feel welcome at a mosque?

I could be wrong but I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

He;'s a Chrisitan. Christians are supposed to be granted exception to the laws of every country. Especially countries run by subhuman non-chrisitans.

Didn't you know?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I'm afraid you couldn't be more wrong there my friend - I'm certainly no fan of the abrahamic mythologies.

Why not try addressing the topic next time instead of courting victimhood?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
One word for you:

SOVEREIGNTY

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do" is just as true today as it was then.

The reason why there has been such a back-lash against the West is because Western Nations going through their Imperialistic phase (which the youthful U.S. came to the party later than the rest) failed to recognize the Sovereignty of Foreign Nations.

We simply do not have a right to dictate the internal affairs of another Sovereign Nation. End of story.

Just because we enjoy Separation of State from Religion (or lack of a Religion) in our Country doesn't mean that we must enforce such universally for all Nations.

If a Muslim Nation wants to restrict areas within their Sovereignty to Muslims only, then that is their inalienable right (and prerogative) to do such.

Really, is this any different than Israel dictating where Non-Jews may live within their own country?

However, a S&F for bringing up something I wasn't aware of and giving me an opportunity to learn something I didn't already know.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Courting victimhood?

I'm not the one wringing my hands over the Saudis using identification technology to enforcing a law that they've had in place for the last twelve hundred years.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

So you'd be okay if churchians or any other group had laws restricting and criminalizing muslims or any other religious group from entering their holly places?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I had no idea non muslims where not alowed to mecca.

I'm quite shocked if I'm honest, I'd always thought what a great spectacle it must be to see those 1,000 upon 1,000 of people milling about a big black box.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
in the name of a pagan
moon god.

lol that coupled with your signature is hilarious. The Christian 'god' is no better than this pagan moon god and arguably, could be seen to be a whole lot worse!

Interesting to see a medieval kingdom taking on 21st Century technology

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Really cute and nice try buddy.I stand by my signature and my faith.
My God is God!The muslims' god is the pagan moon god.I am a servant
to my God,muslims' are slaves to their god.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Muslims are just christians gone wild.

Its all dependant upon economic situation and living conditions.... its a pity so few see the pattern.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I wasn't always a christian! In my past I had gotten involved with many
things.The occult,ufo's,paranormal activity to name just a few.I learned
the truth and the truth makes you free.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That's something odd. I've been to Macca with my woman and I am not even muslim, nobody harassed me nor asked me what I was doing there.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
That's something odd. I've been to Macca with my woman and I am not even muslim, nobody harassed me nor asked me what I was doing there.

You mean Mcdonalds?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Really cute and nice try buddy.I stand by my signature and my faith.
My God is God!The muslims' god is the pagan moon god.I am a servant
to my God,muslims' are slaves to their god.

It's semantics isn't it, but basically it's the same thing.....and it's all couched in ignorance, which, despite the moniker of this site is not being denied by posters such as the one quoted....rather they breed intolerance.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

When others don't agree with your opinion,they are labeled ignorant.
I have seen this on this forum many times by different members.Your
kind breeds intolerance to any opinion but your own.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join