It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflections in the sky...rings of sparkling light...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I thought this would be the best place to put this...so maybe some one can make sense of my crazy mind...I had a rather interesting but terrifying dream a few nights ago...I'm not sure if it actually means something or if it was just the result of things my mind has taken in over time...but it certiantly felt like it meant something...maybe other people have had similar dreams...anyway, my memory of the dream is a little hazy now...but here we go...

It started with me on a beach with about 10 people. I can't remember who they were or if I knew any of them. Suddenly, we noticed some very large waves heading for the shore...we soon realized they were fairly huge waves and we had to get to higher grounds but they were so close we had no time to run away. There was a tall rock formation next to us but only one way to get up...I went second...all I could think about was getting up that rock face...I felt like I was about to lose my life...my entire body and soul was fear stricken and I was running on pure adrenaline...only one person made it after me...so 3 of us survived...the rest of them got washed away...we were on a little flat section of level rock fairly high off the beach but it was JUST high enough to evade the waves...we were still getting splashed...there was an unclimbable cliff face behind us so we were stuck there...

The next thing I noticed was quite amazing...I looked into the sky and there was what looked like a reflection of the sun in another part of the sky...but it was like an eclipsed sun...but still not the same...like a ring of sparkling light the same diameter as the sun...like a ring of stars...but even more brilliant and shiny than stars...very hard to describe...the same thing occurred with the moon at night if I remember correctly...a ring of sparkling light appeared in another part of the sky near the real moon...and the waves seemed to get slightly bigger at night...I was trying to work it out because I know the moon has something to do with tides and things like that...I had a another male and a female with me. The male started chanting something over and over again. I can't remember what he was saying...but I know when I heard what he was actually saying it sent chills up my spine...suddenly things made sense...I knew what was going on...all I know is...he was repeating something out of an old historic transcript/book...it was a very profound moment...I wish I remember exactly what he was saying...I spent what seemed like 3 or 4 days on those rocks before waking up...and I was glad when I did...

Thoughts?

EDIT: I looked in my encyclopedia of dreams...and it states:

If the sun appears weird, or in an eclipse, there will be stormy and dangerous times, but these will eventually pass, leaving your business and domestic affairs in better forms than before.

[edit on 11/11/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wow. Very interesting that you say that. I had a dream a couple months ago, and exact same situation. I had made it to the top of a huge rock cliff, and I looked below, and saw people getting swept away by huge waves. There were a couple other survivors. I remember the sky looked very strange as this event in my dream occurred. It was really spooky and I woke up scared.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CaninE.G

It was really spooky and I woke up scared.
Yeah...same here...also, if you can remember anything particular about what the sky looked like I'd be interested in hearing it.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Do your dreams ever come true? The reason I ask is because every time my sister has a dream about a tsunami, there will be one a few days later. Her very first tsunami dream was just before the big one a few years ago.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Uhhh...yeah, small parts of my dreams seem to come true some times...but it hasn't happened in a long time...probably because I don't remember many of my dreams these days...I only remember ones like the dream I described in this post. They seem so real...nothing like the other dreams I have...I had another realistic dream recently...and it involved my ex-girlfriend...I asked her about it the next day...I described my dream...and she looked like she had seen a ghost...she told me that she had the exact same dream around the same time as me. The similarities were insane...but I have no idea if any part of this dream will come true...to be honest...for some reason...I felt like it was 2012...but only the very beginning of what was to come...

[edit on 11/11/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
did the spiral rings of light look anything like the very recent spiral thing that was seen in the sky? can someone post a link?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CaninE.G

Nope, looked nothing like it.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Greetings!

I am very excited in that this thread is simply outstanding. What are the chances of humans around the world dreaming and experiencing the same things if not for a purpose? Things are becoming more and more evident and it is now beyond any doubt. This is real and happening and I have no idea what it is or what it will bring but I am 100% willing to experience more of it.

I have had very similar dreams. Recently some odd things have happened around me. I have observed rainbows directly above me and they follow above as if someway linked. I also have observed the very exact sun, second sun and third sun and or moon phenomenon. It was sparkly and looked like 3 suns lined up making a ring in the sky.

The most interesting thing in all though is the Norway spiral phenomenon. I have been experiencing an unusual spiraling-dream-waking-consciousness occurrence that has me baffled. The odd part is I have observed this for some time now and well before the Norway incident occurred. You can even check my ATS posts because I posted something about it before it even happened!

Weird times ahead!

Talking about oddities check this out:

Have you ever thought you were awake only to find that you were dreaming? Have you ever found yourself speaking to someone about waking up only to wake up several moments before your alarm clock went off? This happens to me every morning. I swear that I am just as alive in the dream world as I am now. There is something spectacular happening and I for one cannot wait for more!

-Benjamin

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have had all the classic dream scenarios that people talk about. It baffles me to the point that I can't even begin to speculate on why or what it is about. I have had dreams that were so profound they literally changed the way I think about everything. I will talk about some of them.

I have lived out an entire day in a dream and believed it to be real. Only to wake up in the morning and realize that I was dreaming. The feeling that accompanied this realisation was strange indeed. One of the main themes that dominated my dreams about the time when I was twelve was some kind of event occuring in the sky. Sometimes it would be fire,seals,explosions in the whole sky, epic music, e.t.c. Each time the feeling associated with this event was fear,anxiety, and the feeling that everything was coming to an end. I would learn later that these dreams in fact were a sign that a change was coming in me.

This continued for years, and then the snake dreams came. One of my first dreams I can remember having was when I was five years old. I was watching TV in the living-room and my MOM comes in and says she is going to take a nap, did I want to take one with her. I said no, and after about 15 minutes I decided to go have a nap. When I walked into her room it was not my mom but a huge snake and I awoke at that moment full of intense fear, screaming my head off. My mom's husband then came into my bedroom and comforted me.

So when I was twelve and having the dreams about some event occuring in the sky the snake dreams came back. I would have dreams of walking outside and there would be snakes everywhere on the ground. Snakes of all different types and sizes. I still have these dreams once in awhile today.

So by the time I was a late teenager I began to have an immense fear and curiosity of Death being that it is our inevitable end. Well I was living in Florida and had a good friend that lived in a sub-division. Well one night I had a dream I was on the way to his house as usual. I was walking on the sidewalk and the most peculiar feeling came over me. I looked up into the sky and clouds began to rush in and day turned to night and a castle made of clouds, eveloped with lighting, began to descend from the sky upon me. The sound of the thunder and the whole scene was awe-inspiring. Stricken by fear I awoke. A few days later I found my-self sneaking out of my house to go over to my friends neighborhood to wait to meet him and some other friends. As I was waiting a peculiar feeling came over me that I knew all to well. There was not a cloud in the sky on my walk over. When I looked up into the sky a single cloud was above me. I began to look at it with intensity and it began to form into the image of a mans face. This was not a dream, I was awake. So I looked away from the cloud full of fear at what I was seeing. At that moment a thought popped into my mind that when I looked up at the face his eyes would be open. So I looked up and indeed his eyes were open. Amazed I continued to gaze at the face as it changed yet again into a normal looking cloud and drifted away.

Now I don't care who believes this story, and I will not try to get you to believe it. I know what I saw. It matters not to me what you believe.

Moving on to later years. I began to have dreams of apocalyptic beasts coming out of the earth around my house and moving in on my house to kill me. I began to have dreams in which I received information that made sense only to awake to make no sense whatsoever.

I then had the dream some time later to end all dreams...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Dream To End All Dreams-

During this entire dream my conscious mind was awake and I was, the best I can do to describe it is, narrating on what I was being shown and experiencing.

In the dream I was with a girl that I did not know in real life but for some reason had very strong feelings of care and love for in the dream. It was time to take her home. So we got into the car and began to go to her house. Well she wanted to go to the store. So we stopped and as she was coming out she saw some friends she knew in the parking lot. She went over to their car and began talking to them and as she did a intense feeling of dread and fear and anxiety came over me.

She then she got into their car without telling me anything, and they drove off. So I attempt to chase them down. As I got close to their vehicle one of the guys in the backseat turned around and looked towards me and his face changed into all I can describe a demon face. The feeling that came over me as I witnessed this was incredible. So then the same guy pulls out a pistol and starts to shoot at me and I feel several bullets penetrate my flesh and enter my body.

As I started to fade from consciousness the same guy that shot me had torn through the roof of the car and flew up into the sky. The car with the girl in it crahsed as a result of his actions, exploding in a massive fireball. This infuriated me. I wanted to kill this man and when I saw this my conscious mind commented on how odd it was that he was doing this.

So then my blood turned to fire and I "woke" up inside the dream. I then flew up into the sky to meet him, forming a sword in my hand on my way. This was so quick, almost instantanious. almost like I teleported. When I appeared in front of him and looked him in the eyes, an expression of abosolute awe filled his face. Basically he said, "How the # did you do that" I killed him with the sword in a violent way. I then moved higher up into the sky and "pulled" some kind of energy into me. I shot back down towards the earth and slammed into it with massive force. I went all the way through it and when I came out on the other side I woke up. When I woke up I had a natural "high" and couldn't go back to sleep.

new topics

top topics

join