It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cows in the usa have bovine aids and leukemia virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
whereas ones in europe dont. its not allowed.

so if you live in the usa, you might wanna be careful about drinking cows milk.

they say pasteurization kills the virus. but does it?

if it does, why wont they take the risk in europe?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Where is your source from?

2nd line

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

oh for gods sake, do a google search im over this crap.

here's a link for you.

LINK

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

here's a link for you.

LINK

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Don't know about what you posted as you still have no links. But this guy is a real idiot and doesn't see the forest for the trees. It's not that milk is bad for you like his tirade goes on to argue. It's that PASTEURIZATION is bad for the milk which makes it bad for people. Pasteurization is akin to taking a steak and turning it into a lump of charcoal. Of course its not going to be good for you. Raw milk is really a "perfect food" and raw dairy products are some of the most nutritious things you can put in your body. And this Dr. is an idiot moreover because EVERYONE with lactose intolerance who eliminates all pasteurized dairy from their diet and incorporates raw or fermented dairy products tolerate them very well.
www.notmilk.com...
And there are a lot of things we as humans do that aren't replicated by nature or animals. That doesn't make it unhealthy.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'd like a source other than google. Your google link didn't provide any noteworthy information on bovine aids or bovine leukemia. I found a few badly designed webpages and a short wikipedia article on bovine leukemia. Maybe you know where some news articles are?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

here's a link for you.

LINK

You mad the thread which means you provide the source.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Eating unpasteurized dairy products carries a high risk of salmonella, E. coli and Listeria (especially dangerous due to it's ability to frequently cause spontaneous abortion). If those sound like acceptable risks to you, then by all means, drink up. I prefer my milk to not be seething with pathogenic microbes. Besides, some dairies are starting to switch to cold pasteurization, which negates most f the effects current methods have on the casein proteins (the "charcoal" analogy you mentioned above).

new topics

join