It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shootings, a real conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hai. I will let the collective mind of you try and figure out why, I just wanted to share something with you.

Today we had 3 shootings. This week we had 5 shootings. Last month we had 0 mass shootings. The last shooting was in October when George Sadoni shot several women in an aerobics class. The last shooting before that was in April.
SEE THE TIMELINE
If we follow this timeline we can see that on average we see 2-3 shootings like this every year. By mid November we were right on track for normal with 2 shootings, possibly a third around Christmas.

I ask you people to connect the dots, what is being hammered during the shootings this week? GUNS WERE OBTAINED LEGALLY. Why is the previous point important? Congress is talking about gun legislation. HR45 never went away. There is the ability to disarm the public if the public hands over the second amendment right out of fear.

If there is anything to a conspiracy here then the next question will logically be "how?" How the hell do you get someone to shoot innocent random people? How do you get someone to let themselves get into a position to be shot to death?

What are your thoughts? Connect the dots please.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Happyfeet]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm glad you brought this up.

Strangely, there are a few things that seem to always happen in most shootings.

- People were already aware that the "shooter" had problems or had controversial acqaintances.
- Somebody had tried to warn higher-ups that the "shooter" could be dangerous but it went ignored.
- The first reports that come in usually mention more "shooters" than they conclude with. (example: the first reports at Columbine said there were 3 shooters, which was also what many students were saying. And the first reports of the Fort Hood shooting had the number of suspects at 3.)

And then I've always wondered why a lot of the shooters end the spree by turning the gun on themselves. Were they overcome with fear and grief and what they had done? Or were they sleeper cells brainwashed to terminate themselves before getting caught so as to eliminate the evidence of possible drugs and brainwashing?

S&F, buddy

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
o.k i see the pattern here myself. it would be friggin retarded for us,the american people, to give up our right to bear arms. if we did that people would still be murdering but with knives, and bats. they would substitute the firearms with other means. so it wouldnt stop murder in my opinion. s&f

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikobellic
o.k i see the pattern here myself. it would be friggin retarded for us,the american people, to give up our right to bear arms. if we did that people would still be murdering but with knives, and bats. they would substitute the firearms with other means. so it wouldnt stop murder in my opinion. s&f

Of course, anyone with half a brain can see that. Sadly, a giant portion of this country has less than half a brain. Remember the election? More than half the population voted using their emotions.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Plus you know this is more than likely a ploy by the government to scare the public into more strict gun laws and finally into dissarming americans in order for marshall law,whenever they implement that action, to be easier.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikobellic
Plus you know this is more than likely a ploy by the government to scare the public into more strict gun laws and finally into dissarming americans in order for marshall law,whenever they implement that action, to be easier.

Fantastic! Now if this is a ploy, then how do you get people to commit murder/suicide?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well first off I don't get people to commit murder or suicide! LOL. But if it were me causing people to do that, i would plant my seeds of deceptiuon through the use of agents posing as religious leaders that would preach murder and all that.Also would try using mind control techniques,subliminal messages and things of that nature. I mean you know just as well as i do that the government does nothing but lie so its quite possible that they use these techniques plus who knows what else.

[edit on 11/10/2009 by nikobellic]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Shootings happen all the time - they just don't get front-page attention by the media.

With the tragedy that unfolded this week in Ft Hood, any and all shooting incidents are given attention.

I would expect next week to have less "covered" shooting stories.

I don't see a conspiracy here - just the typical inclination of the MSM to go with the "it bleeds it leads" mentality.

(I truly wish there was a pattern to all this violence because with patterns comes predictions. With predictions you have reaction. With reaction you have change)

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Shootings happen all the time - they just don't get front-page attention by the media.

With the tragedy that unfolded this week in Ft Hood, any and all shooting incidents are given attention.

I would expect next week to have less "covered" shooting stories.

I don't see a conspiracy here - just the typical inclination of the MSM to go with the "it bleeds it leads" mentality.

(I truly wish there was a pattern to all this violence because with patterns comes predictions. With predictions you have reaction. With reaction you have change)

We are talking about mass shootings, not violent crime.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
USA was conquered with violence and it continues to exist with violence, for better or for worse. Don't kid yourself, even though the punishment for violent crime is severe, the stringent laws have done little in the way of making the country safer. I guess violent gun crime is one of the negative consequences of being a heavily militarized establishment.

My guess is that the firearms manufacturing businesses are doing quite well. If gun control laws were to be enacted, a certainty of civil unrest would ensue which would threaten the system. Not to mention the fact the economy would take quite a hit, since firearms are one of the few high in demand products Americans companies still manufacture.

new topics

top topics

join