It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edmonton UFO -June 9th 2009 with video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Hello,
That was my friend who put in that entry, I will get her to forward you the video and pictures.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRoboto

Cool, I u2u'd you my email address. You can have your friend send the photos and the video or you could just send me the video you uploaded on ATS.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

sure i will send you the video now. I'm off from work today so i will get them to send me the info as soon as they can

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

alright the softwear i need to break this video down and take a good look at it is not on this computer so i will have to do it tonight, sometime after 5:30.
Im always fair with the analysis, i probably will not be able to ID whatever is being filmed because it is very blurry and i can only clean it up so much. I would be able to verrify if it is really there or not and rule out any CGI if that is the way it turns out/

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Okay just to let everyone know Mr.Roboto has sent me the following email
Full ViewUFO Edmonton

To: [me]@xxxxxxxxx.com

ufo.wmv (900KB)

Along with a thanks and saying he left out the part about the orbs because it is a little crazy. I have seen little things in the sky in the video but they seem to appear and fade out to fast to see, they really could be anything bugs or seeds from a plant, who knows? But i will review the video tonight and post what i have come up with.
Sending original withou hesitation is not typical hoaxer behavior. Hoaxers based on my experience always have problems with providing anything, their HD crashed, they lost the file, they tried sending it and it does not work...The video is in much better quality so taking a look at this will be that much easier, so watch this thread we may have something here.
And Mr.Roboto i only ask that you do not upload this anywhere else like youtube for a little while. If you do someone there will undoubtedly steal and change the title and it would hurt the credibility of your video here.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You can see it's only a bunch of balloons even on the video ...
Methinks you would have seen that even clearer with the naked-eye ... you tryin to trick us

Thats just naughty.

Woody

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I won't post the video anywhere else i had it on my blog but will remove it.

You know what is really frustrating is people calling this a hoax, or i'm trying to trick people.

I genuinely have no interest in games like that and it annoys me to no end that people have an explanation right away when they werent there, I can't even explain what iI saw and I was there. Maybe it was a gaggle of large tethered balloons, or maybe it is something completly unexplainable. But all I can say is that have never seen anything like that before.

Please, don't be so quick to judge. I know I am new to this forum and you think I have no credibility. I have also seen past hoaxs and my hopes were crushed. But I will stake my reputation that this is not a hoax nor was it intended to be prank.

Thanks,

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just a little input, whoever is playing with the video please try and enhance the frame at 11.5 seconds which appears to be the least fuzzy, and least like balloons, and most like a shiny silver top-hat.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Will do working on it now. I plan to have at least somthin for you guys tonight. Just got here and still have some stuff to do.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A capture at 00:16.

Interesting shape. Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Can't take all the credit, friend shannon captured it on her camera.
But thanks

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I remember seeing something similar before. Can't remember where. This squarish blue part ... like a mechanical arm.
Please check your U2U box.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Alright here we go. First off i would like to thank the OP for providing the original video for me.
Based on what i could come up with the object is still un ID'd i have no idea what it is
Good News
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/712d0a2e42b3.jpg[/atsimg]
I mean that is the best immage you can get of it, can you tell me what it is???
As far as i have been able to tell this object was really there and was filmed there were no signs of it being added in.
The story checked out as far as i was able to tell, mainly i look at the location and the weather records for that day

20:00 Mainly Clear
visibility: 24.1 km

Bad news
Whe this thing in the sky laves the frame it doe not really "leave" it looks as though the person filming it zoomed in past it and when the cam pans down you can see that it was really not zoomed in that much
this is a still from when the camera pans down
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73848eb8c502.jpg[/atsimg]
so as far as i can tell the object would probably be small and not too far away from the cam.

?????
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e510ceb123c.jpg[/atsimg]
This shows up in two frames towards the end. It looks to be a part of a jacket or pants im not sure but gives you an idea of how far this camera was zoomed in.

what i think:
This is a UFO in its most basic definition. I do not believe this to be any type of ET craft or man made craft, i think it was somethin in the sky that was flying around but i have no idea what it is.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The still image (thanks Mr Roboto for sending it to me) does not show the shape any better, it's very out of focus).

Looking at the blue and white parts better this morning, it seems to me that a cluster of blue and white mylar balloons could explain the interesting shapes after all. OTOH I have trouble visualizing the exact position of each balloon.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I Spoke with my friend Shannon this morning and she wioll be send me some photos and an additional video I will send it to both of you guys since you were the most helpful.

Thanks again.

I'm trying to get her to open an account here, as it would be a bajillion times easier.

But thanks guys!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yeah an aditional video would help make or break this. Just forward it to me when your get it and we will see what you got.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hey you guys, has there been any progress? and again, I would focus on the frames between 10 and 12 seconds into the first video.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Well you do get to see it at 11.5 seconds the best picture you get of it is at 16 seconds

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
That was a most awful video. Please try to be a better camera man next time.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlassOfWater
That was a most awful video. Please try to be a better camera man next time.

I will pass that on and remember that when i see an object in the sky...lol. Wow jesus,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join