It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Short Tarot Readings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Can you link to your paypal account?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't have paypal, I'm not allowed to use money online. sorry.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I would just like to remind everyone that I'm doing this in my spare time for FREE. It is just for fun and hopefully people will be able to take some insight from it. It's not a one time offer, even if it takes me months to get through all people I will gladly offer them again for a second round lol. I just ask for patience, b.c sometimes I'm tired and just want to read posts and watch TV lols. -I'm only human :p I hope to get to more tomorrow. Love yahs!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Im very patient as well......just please save my place in line on page 3. I don't care if it takes a year. Im grateful to both of you to offer this.
Be as one, Magantice

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thank you Zerra.
I'd like to hear where my path lies according the cards as well - if you find the right time and moment, once

Bless

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh OH! I want to join the party as well

Read me please.. when you have time-
I'll be patient.
muah!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi Zerra,

I'd love you to do me as well please - I know I'm on page 6, but I'm happy to wait.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Zerra, thank you for the opportunity you're giving people here and using your talent to help people. On page 1 I asked to be read, but would like to withdraw that request. Due to an inordinate amount of negativity on ATS, I'm taking a break and will not be able to receive your reading. Thanks, again and peace.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
reply to post by Zerra

Zerra, thank you for the opportunity you're giving people here and using your talent to help people. On page 1 I asked to be read, but would like to withdraw that request. Due to an inordinate amount of negativity on ATS, I'm taking a break and will not be able to receive your reading. Thanks, again and peace.
If you'd lik eto PM me your email I can always send it to you or can try when you get back. no worries. take care

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I am hopefully still in line.....

I am enjoying what you have to share very much!

I can do an animal totem reading for you in exchange if you so desire.....

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

You have me curious, Zerra! I would like one please - if possible, that is! Never had it done before...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Hi Zerra,

I would love to have a reading from you please, just for fun, and also I am curious to see how acurate it is.

Luckily I'm a very patient person too.

Thanks!

reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Hi RiverGoddess,

I am very interested in learning more about the animal totem readings you mentioned, do you have any more info about these please?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

This is a kind act - careful you dont tire yourself out spiritually.

very best

xxxx

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

A reading for megantice, Enjoy!

There is a man in his late thirties or older, he is clever, wise, an professional man(lawyer, doctor,financial officer, etc) He may be an advisor. I feel that you should take his advice. At this time you are feeling financially frustrated, possibly by a loss of work or existing financial burdens.
There will be calm after troubled waters.Differences are resolved and harmony is restored. There is a warning to be cautious of a quick thinking quick talking person, could be warning you to be aware of some kind of scam or manipulation in the workings.There is an end to an important phase of your life, but it's making you open to a better opportunity.Something wonderful will happen in the near future.a Possible windfall of money...the theme of your reading seems to be financial. You are a strong minded, self sufficient and mature personality and are intuitively persuasive.You have a strong magnetism. I am thinking you are a water sign(pisces, scorpio, or cancer) Upset is a thing of the past.Pick yourself up andmake the most of what you have.Somehting good is in stor, allot of your cards are pointing to better opportunities. You may be in need of some constructive criticism. Facing the truth will not do you any harm.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thank you Zerra for your generous offer. I,too, would like a reading. I know you have a long list but I'll trust the timing will be right! Thank you in advance!

PS: If anyone else would like to do a reading for me as well, I'm all ears! (uh,eyes:lol

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I am hopefully still in line.....

I am enjoying what you have to share very much!

I can do an animal totem reading for you in exchange if you so desire.....

Hello, RiverGoddess,

I have never heard of animal totem readings before, and am curious as to what they are and how they are done! Could you please U2U me when you have a chance and tell me about them as I don't want to go off topic in Zerra's thread. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am going through a horrible time right now and would love for you to do a reading on me to see if I could get any direction on the paths I should be taking. I know you already have many people wanting readings but for me it would be for true insight not just for fun. I really could use any help you might see in the cards. Thanks so much !!!!!!!! I will wait til you have time.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I would really love a reading when you have time
Please

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
May I add my name to the list? I know you are being bombarded with requests, so whenever you get the chance. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

A reading for megantice, Enjoy!

There is a man in his late thirties or older, he is clever, wise, an professional man(lawyer, doctor,financial officer, etc) He may be an advisor. I feel that you should take his advice. At this time you are feeling financially frustrated, possibly by a loss of work or existing financial burdens.
There will be calm after troubled waters.Differences are resolved and harmony is restored. There is a warning to be cautious of a quick thinking quick talking person, could be warning you to be aware of some kind of scam or manipulation in the workings.There is an end to an important phase of your life, but it's making you open to a better opportunity.Something wonderful will happen in the near future.a Possible windfall of money...the theme of your reading seems to be financial. You are a strong minded, self sufficient and mature personality and are intuitively persuasive.You have a strong magnetism. I am thinking you are a water sign(pisces, scorpio, or cancer) Upset is a thing of the past.Pick yourself up andmake the most of what you have.Somehting good is in stor, allot of your cards are pointing to better opportunities. You may be in need of some constructive criticism. Facing the truth will not do you any harm.

Indeed you are correct in seeing a doctor. There are many doctors involved in our family at his time. An immediate family member has been hospitalized 3 times in 40 days and nearly died. We are not out of the woods yet. Nurses come to our house every other day as well.
The fast talker... Im aware of and yes he tries to con me but I'm on to him.
I'm definiately an alpha person and very self sufficient and mature. The medical crisis has caused finiancial problems so if indeed there is some sort of finiancial help coming it will be welcome. We are not materialistic people and have the same dinky tv we have had since 1990. I don't sweat the small stuff and am grateful for what we have. The truth is what I seek in all things so constructive criticism is always welcome. The only thing you were off on is my birth sign. Im a pure capricorn with saggitarius rising . 1/14/51 3:22 am Thank you for the reading. Magantice

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join