It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Short Tarot Readings

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I am interested in a reading as well, whenever someone has time. If you cannot get to me I'll understand.

Thanks
Spexx

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
All, I requested no reposts. It gets confusing and I do not want to repeat readings when there are already 100+ requests. please be understanding that this was first only supposed to be 5 ppl. A reader or myself will get to the next person in line when they or I have a chance.
ty

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
me too pls!!!8???

I had the chance to do it a few weeks ago but didn't go because i didn't know what to think of it.

but pls?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
go on then
me too
whenever

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sure, why not? I'll take a go at it whenever someone has the time

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey I would like one if you're still doing them!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Wow! I read this thread when it first started and I wasn't registered. I can't believe you're still doing the readings. That is so kind of you.

If it's possible, please do a reading for me also when you have a chance.

Thank you so much.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Whenever you have the chance too, I never really understood how to do one for myself and analyze the card meanings correctly. I don't trust the internet ones either
It would be much appreciated if you gave one to me even if its 2 months from now

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Huh? You can do Tarot readings over the interwebz?

I thought everyone has to be present in person?

Edit: Sorry for necro haha, because I'm just curious.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by postmeme]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind one but I doubt you'll get to this post

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I've always wanted to get read....=( I'll have to go on the search for someone.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm extremely interested in things like this. I would love it if you could read me, please.

Thank you.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
oh plzz read mine.....plzz plzz

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Hello, Zerra! Just letting you know that I am still here! Maybe you can read me sometime, as I'm next in line Thanks!! Jennybee35

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I don't think she ever came back to do the readings guys......I posted on here a really long time ago.....
Oh well!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I know I started doing some readings and failed to come back, it's been awhile since I came back here and glanced at this, because I myself started online school in the late part of March so I have been pretty busy, but if you'd like a reading and haven't been done yet, U2U me or Zerra, if you'd like to pass some by U2U to me, I'll try to do my best in giving some more... I know it gets overwhelming and some have been waiting awhile!

[edit on 28-7-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

I want one, If you know what your doing i am very curious to what mine would say, do you need any info about me?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
if you have any time i would really appreciate one. Never had anything like this but i am curious? Thank you

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi,

I understand this is an older post and that plenty more than 5 people benefited from your generous offer, so please excuse my lack of manners in asking, but I couldn't help myself.

Having said that, I work in the metaphysical world and have for over 20 years...I thought it might be interesting to see what someone might pick up about me. In addition, it would sure be welcome to have someone else 'read' me instead of the other way around :-).

Thanks in advance and if you are too overwhelmed, I understand that, too.

I must add that I admire your courage -- I am not sure I would have made that offer to an entire site full of people!

Namaste.
GreenIrish

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Well, I don't need a tarot reading because I'v been doing it for 3years and it's better if you stick to family/close friends that's what I do.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join