It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Short Tarot Readings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I apologize I have not a clue where I should post this fun offer, paranormal seemed fitting as it is an unexplained phenomenon and something people either believe in or do not.

Please move this thread if it's not suitable, but I think it'll be fun for those interested.

I'd like to offer short 9 card readings any 5 members who request one here first. (I only set a limit as I do not know how overwhelmed I'll be with requests here yet). Readings will be public, comments may be public-in this thread. Feel free to discuss the readings or talk about readings you've had in the past.

This is offered for those who are interested or curious-You don't even have to believe in it if you're just curious what you'll get. I only ask for respect. Please don't comment to bash or debate the rightness /wrongness of giving readings-please start a new thread if you are concerned.
Please don't offer me any information your post request is sufficient. If you have a specific request (as someone asked me if I could do past lives) please ask, but no promises.

I will do readings whenever I get energy and time, so I will post here once in a while when I can and even go beyond 5 members when I'm capable-so feel free to post, it is only that I will for sure for sure get to the 5.

I'm unsure what other information to give, please ask if you have a question about the process or me..I don't mind.

take care.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

i would love one,what do you need from me?

[edit on 10-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'll take one. I'm always interested in what information the cards my hold for me.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm First!!!!!! MEMEMEMEME!!!!! PLEASE!!! AND thank you so much as I was looking for a reading!!!!!
YAY I love your timing!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
good day ive read for others but not have had them read to me. let me know what you would need from me.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Go for it! Would be glad to have one!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
#5 I hope,

Let's rock!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sounds like fun to me! Count me in.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
hmmm.. I know I am not on the top 5 but I am patient if you wouldn't mind. I am too curious at times. As well patient so I leave it up to you, either way thank you for your consideration.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra
[more

YES I would like a reading.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Oh please, yes!

Read me when ever you can get around to it.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm patient too. If you have time, I would love a reading. If not, I understand.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Me, too? I can wait as long as it takes. I'm not goin' anywhere. Just curious, I guess.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Damnit!!!! I'm Always Late!!!...lol

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Oh man, I'm late too... but if your overly bored feel free to do one for me to, lol.

That said, my girlfriend is trying to get into doing readings, I'm gonna buy her a deck as soon as soon as she figures out which deck she wants... So any info about good ways for her to learn that you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
me, me, me!!!!!

2nd line

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Thank's Zerra!!

It seems all, well maybe not all of us, need and advice or something like that.
But I have an idea: Why not every one who has some Psyquic ability to read the future or to cure or help, could offer their gifts to us here on ATS?

What do you think pals?

Happy!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Weird. I just did a Google search on "Free tarot reading" and I got here.

I'd love one if possible. Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I've been to many boards before and I have always been able to get through every single person -(doing 40+ readings) it just may take a year lols.

XtEXAN, I Would tell your gf to throw aside the book and look at each card herself, and write down on a piece of paper what symbols , colours, or pictures are in the card. Each colour and symbol may represent or speak to her-she can write down what that is. For example. A white dog. May mean purity, balance(white) and friendship (dog). Or she may dislike dogs and see them as a warning sign. This way each card will have a number of different meanings that she can relate too an dremember easier. It also allows her to exercise her own intuition.

HappyFace, I think that would be a nice idea

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Weird. I just did a Google search on "Free tarot reading" and I got here.

I'd love one if possible. Cheers
That is indeed very strange!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join