It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ATS Commercial (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hey guys, I love ats and the people on it so I decided to make a commercial on it. I hope i posted this in the right section by the way. I didn't have the right tools to make this video but I gave it a shot anyway. I hope you guys like it!

Here is the link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

Awesome job. That was so slick.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Cool! Who sings that song? And what was attacking the guy at 0:11? I like the world

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It wasn't bad, not at all. It initiated an emotional response, which is what any good commercial should do.

I liked the music, untill the singing began, ... if you re-edit it, i have a few tips.

Keep the same music or something like it.... start out slow as it did, .. however near the end, play a loud, fast chorus, ... and have the images speed up faster and faster, untill it ends at the loudest part of the song, ending in an emotional " explosion"... ..... and suddenly all is quiet, ... as you show " join the revolution"

my thoughts are kinda scattered, but i hope you got the jist, ... and you did a great job bro, .... now hit up ATS for some advertising dollars.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
the song is by angels and airwaves and its a guy punching a chicken in a slaughterhouse.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ya I tried to find an instrumental version of the song but i couldn't find one.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

lmao, I remember seeing that video of the old ladies breaching Area 51 and the camos chasing them down

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ya I find it was the best area 51 breaching video on the internet...(That I ever saw anyway)

new topics

top topics

join