It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11ers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is my first post...Let me begin by saying I have become intruded upon by seeing 11:11 almost every other day. When ......Oh forget it..Will keep Trolling....not comfortable yet. Let me just say this....I was a total anti government mover...But I honestly have the feeling they are trying to save me behind the scenes......Chemtrails are a defence I feel for my benefit.....2012 is going to be a monstrous time for them........Am lost here.....feel small in a big pond....

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
welcome...

i encourage you to finish your little story.

you never know who you may help, or empower, by telling yours.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Since my 11:11 sitings I began to wonder what was going on...I searched for nothing and found a lot. Explaining to my wife about what I was seeing, she was of the opinion I just am a deep searcher of nothingness. Ever since I was a young lad I would dig into the librarys to find answers of conspiracy theories.....Dont know why just felt I could be the voice and shout...I know who did it or how it happened.
I am not believed for what I feel or for what I am getting thoughts for. I cant explain the transitition I have gone through in the past 3 months.....phenominal.
I have always been keen to voice my feelings that the PTB and the Illuminati and Governments were or are on a quest to doubt mine and all your lives. Why am I starting to suspect that they are on a turnaround and are trying their hardest to save our lives. My marriage is on the rocks over these feelings....I feel a total loss having to whisper then argument my feelings. I have a gut churning feeling.....mine alone....that the events that may about to unfold will be a wake up call for us all.....Dont know what it will be....But I have a strong almost heart pounding feeling...All that walk the earth will not understand. The more Im told to shutup..The more I feel in my heart Im right...I love my wife, but she dont see the lyrics of the song at the moment....
11:11...you damn right me wrong

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

I don't know if this will hold any meaning for you or not....but I had the same "11:11" experience,and it it lasted from about 2000 to 2008!
Then one day when I was reading the bible,and this scripture spoke to me in such a way as no scripture has ever done before or since, I actually trembled and cried! Upon feeling that the mystery for me was solved,it has not happened since! (And I kinda miss it!)

This was the scripture: 1 Peter 10:11:"Concerning this salvation,the prophet,who spoke of the grace that was to come to you,searched intently and with the greatest care,trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves,but you,when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you even by the Holy Spirit from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things!"(That was verses 10-12)
You are undoubtedly seeking answers! I'm sure something will happen one day to make it clear to you,and I hope it brings you joy!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have also seen the 11:11, lately I have been waking up or catching sequences like 12:34. Could just be really random, but i don't know, I don't think so. I'm sure you agree and you are not actively looking at the clock, it just happens. So what do you think is around the corner?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
My name is Linda and I am also an 11:11er. It started a few years ago. I won't go into the details, but I knew that there was definitely something unusual going on with me. I'm not one to have esoteric experiences but this 11:11 thing was definitely in my face!!
Moving ahead - check out this website:

11:11 Explained

Well this is one perspective of quite a few, but this one resonates with me. Good luck and best wishes on your journey to discovery.

Linda

edit for typo

[edit on 10-11-2009 by lel1111]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
People have internal clocks - there's no doubt about that. For some reason, you've latched onto 11:11 and think that there's something special about it and when 11:11 comes rolling along, you've already programmed your internal clock to search for it...and lo and behold, you find it. Nothing special there.

I really don't like using this phrase, and I'm not trying to be mean, but "get a grip." True conspiracies are few and far between and they're almost always done by a small band of people (think William Ayers and the Weather Underground) so I'd forget about this "Illuminati" crap.

Seek maturity; be a man; conquer your demons. Don't be a mouse, don't make excuses, look for and emulate strong role models (like your Dad or a favorite uncle or coach). You need to take control.

Best of luck to you and your wife...I hope things work out.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I also see 11:11 at times. I really don't know what it means its like something or someone is trying to get my attention. Here is an email that i got and look at the time 11:11. My theory is it means we are all ONE.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ff2c758cf09.jpg[/atsimg]11er11erss

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
O i forgot to add my Visa Debit card ends on 11/11 no joke!!!!!

here is a picture of my email inbox.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9347ccfb56b2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
11/11 at 11:11am also happens to be the time that most Australians observe a minutes silent, for our fallen soldiers.

So its quite significant for me as its Rememberance Day

[edit on 10/11/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This has been happening to me for at least 5 years or so, but with the number 12:34 and never 11:11. I usually see 12:34 just on the clock, but occasionally online, for things like when a forum post was made. Sometimes I won't see it for a few weeks, then suddenly I'll see it a few times over a week. No idea why. If it's spirits trying to tell me they're there, I think they'd do a better job finding a different outlet.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
For me it began about 6 years ago. You see either 11:11 on the clock or you see variations of it everywhere else like 9:11 or 3:22 etc. on number plates like 965 or the odometer like 11.11 or 9.11 etc.
I know some people say it's your internal clock or rhythm, but sometimes you truly have to wonder if something is happening that we cannot "see" because so many other people are experiencing the same thing too and also why does it "randomly" happen that the very first number plate you look at that day walking down the street will be 111 or you're just reading a magazine on your bed and you just glance at the clock and it's 11:11?
I've also read that there is a numinous or spiritual element to it i.e. some say angels are trying to make you aware of something, but what, is anybody's guess--i.e. is it something personal that is about to affect your destiny or something global (considering that people all over the world are tuning into it too)?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I have never had any numbers problems but my sweetheart does

He drives me crazy because he seems to see every time the clock says 12:34.

He tells me every time he sees it and says, clock says 12:34. And he says it very fast like he is not wanting the clock to change until he finishes saying it.

He's very normal and not weird or strange in any other way except for his love of clocks.

Keep posting and you'll soon be more comfortable here.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think i remember reading that the mayan calander was calculated to end at 11.11 am GMT 21/12/2012! seems a bit too specific to me though.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
11:11 is a collective psychic message from the few survivors beyond November 11, 2011, 11:11PM GMT. I guess all that misery made possible that great disturbance in the force that we're all sensing. Viva la DOOM!
And ya'll thought Dec 21, 2012 was the date to worry about. How embarrassed is everyone NOW!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

hmm interesting so this psychic stamp is from the survivors post 2011 to those who will survive? or a message to those who won't make it?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
11 11 also can refer to the wormwood information posted by a friend of mine ET_MAN. Made sense to me anyway..... I also see the reference to those numbers often.

top topics

join