It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are you usually when posting on ATS/BTS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Do you use your home PC?
Is it at work while your supposed to be working?
Or at school/college while 'studying'?

I'd be interested to see where all you people are when i read you views of the world at large.

Me personally am at work while i'm meant to be working. I get what i need to do done and do it well so they turn a blind eye for the half a day i surf the net (i surf in between phone calls) as long as i perform i dont see the problem.

Sometimes i post while visiting my folks from dads PC but thats rarely as i generally use my time seeign my parents to see my parents not surf the net.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Banshee]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I use mine at home,

mainly i check in in the morning, then again in the evening

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I'm generally somewhere on terra firma.

I haven't joined the ATS mile high club yet.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
At home, in my bedroom.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by StationsCreation]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
Me personally am at work while i'm meant to be working. I get what i need to do done and do it well so they turn a blind eye for the half a day i surf the net (i surf in between phone calls) as long as i perform i dont see the problem.

Same here.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Work, home, what's the difference to me? I work from home! ATS is usually open in a window on my desktop while I am doing other things. I just refresh the "recent posts" page periodically.

When I was in the office, I never had time to check the page, and now that ATS has exploded in popularity I have no clue how I would have kept up just looking in after work.

I would borrow a page from StationsCreation and post a pic of my desk, but it is embarrassingly cluttered.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Mostly at work.. log in from time to time to check things out, on here for at least an hour during my lunch break,

then at home in the evenings ,pop in for a minute or two.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
At home, in my bedroom. Usually with Pisky at my side. We take turns at night usually, on the puter while the other one is doing something else. A lot of times we'll call each other over and say something like "Come here..you just HAVE to see this thread/post..whatever" We'll also ask each others opinions on our posts to sort of test the waters before we hit "send reply".

I wish I had the net at work. But if I did, my customers would all starve to death. But then again, some days I wonder if that wouldn't be a good thing.
:bash::bnghd:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
At work and sometimes home in the evenings but since the weather has gotten nicer I stay outdoors during the evenings.My whole office is hooked on ATS/BTS boy I must be a Bad Supervisor.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by KillerD]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
i work from home, so I am either in my bedroom, or in the living room. Usually in the livingroom when the kids are home and I'm multi tasking.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I access ATS/BTS at home and when Im in school. Thank god for Wireless Access in University Campus. I can just take my laptop and check in periodically when I have a break.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Strictly at work. My home PC isn't connected to the net. I should be working, I know, but I can only stare at Excel spreadsheets for so look before I get a headache. In my defence though I'm usually working and browsing at the same time.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm too strictly at home...

I'll only be here another week or two before the move..
So this is the former house loft/room.
I will miss it...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I do most of my work out of my house, so it's generally at home.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I post from my home computer in my room...here is a lovely pic of my work area.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
At home, with the kids constantly looming over my shoulder pointing at avitars and funny icons ...asking me...what did they say?
Why are you shaking your fist at the computer dad? Uh oh, dads getting weird again.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
lol at darkblade......I post from my laptop(wireless) all around my house, usually while I am doing school work between my study breaks(which is often).

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
At home, with the kids constantly looming over my shoulder pointing at avitars and funny icons ...asking me...what did they say?
Why are you shaking your fist at the computer dad? Uh oh, dads getting weird again.

Lol..hopefully none of said gestures are the result of anything i've posted (I enjoyed our brief stint in chat by the way DB)

TrueLies...your apartment was/is BEAUTIFUL.

I mean completely. It is SO the type of decor I love. All that light ! Wow!!!!

And the natural light wood (is that oak by the way ? whatever it is, I lOVE IT !!!)

I just want to take a moment to tell you that I absolutely love your sense of taste TL.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Both at work (I shouldn't log in, but I can't resist at times) and at home with my son saying "you're not on that site again! I'm hungry, please get me my tea!"

Its truely adictive here!

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
All of my posting so far is done at work. Dang dial-up at home (no fun). Going on 7 hours online here today. Bored out of my mind at work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join