It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Veritas Show with Mel Fabregas interviews Dr. Paul LaViolette: Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This is one of the most revealing and challenging shows for Veritas. Revealing because the powers that be don't want you to know that antigravity can be used now and challenging because during the course of this interview, the host and guest were disconnected 24 times. In addition, the guest's voice was surgically removed from 23 minutes of this 3-hour interview. Luckily the guest and the host re-recorded the lost portion the day after. This is one of the most prominent authorities in the field of electrogravitics (antigravity) and proponent of the theory of subquantum kinetics. You don't want to miss this show on November 20.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Far fetched, my idea, is that the whole Cap and Trade bill is to phase in these inventions(the ones that have been declared National Security Secrets) and to control their propagation to allow their control. So that way, TPTB will remain in power. It is not to stop a supposed collapse of everything, it is still about control.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Let me add something to the OP. Not only were they disconnected 24 times. The disconnects occurred when a sensitive subject was being discussed. The day after the interview, one of Dr. LaViolette's credit card numbers was stolen and used to make purchases in multiple states. That had never happened to him. This could all be attributed to technical problems and merely identify theft. But all in the span of 24 hours? You be the judge.

Cheers,

Exo

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

Getting disconnected 24 times is a bad connection full stop.
Was this the only time to mention this "sensitive subject"

Does he still have time to tell us?

This is a preview,now you'll have to subscribe to hear this bad connection drop out Twenty Four times

I've come across this wannabe before with his hoopla

The audio has been surgically removed from where? Give me a Break!
All he has to do is record it and upload, Done! Clowns

I call it Mel's peep show,you'll have to pay to see More.Step right up(Sucker)

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Zelong, and you know this how?

The host conducted 3 other interviews that day and the guest a few more and no problem.

It's funny to see how the debunkers come along without knowing anything. And one hour of the show is free. There are no commercials and the show must survive.

You're funny. One disconnect may be attributed to technical, but 19 one day and 5 more the next day while the last portion of the show was being re-recorded? If you listen to the parts where he is disconnected, you will know there is more to it than "technical". Of course, we all know that antigravity is a hot topic and I don't think many in power want this information out.

No one is forcing you to listen.

Cheers,

Exo

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
Zelong, and you know this how?

The host conducted 3 other interviews that day and the guest a few more and no problem.

It's funny to see how the debunkers come along without knowing anything. And one hour of the show is free. There are no commercials and the show must survive.

You're funny. One disconnect may be attributed to technical, but 19 one day and 5 more the next day while the last portion of the show was being re-recorded? If you listen to the parts where he is disconnected, you will know there is more to it than "technical". Of course, we all know that antigravity is a hot topic and I don't think many in power want this information out.

Cheers,

Exo

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Exopolitico]

Your rambling still about 24 disconnections I see he's Sucked you in even got you defending this Rubbish!

What do I know? well let me start with Mel trolls the UFO sites for his info asking members for questions to ask for his interviews than charges a subscription fee,we do all the research and this moron tries to Cash in with it

Your right there, no one can be forced because there's a subscription fee

This term "debunker" gets thrown around to much here, people seem to hide behind the term!

I'm informing fellow members(like your self) this show is Rubbish, now they will have to "Enter at their own risk"

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The show is now available at www.veritasshow.com...

And by the way, he doesn't troll anywhere. He involves the audience in case they have questions. He does his own research. Other shows have people calling in. He gives half the show for free without a single commercial or sponsor. Keep listening to others where you have to endure countless breaks. When things start getting good "sorry, we have to take a break." Compare and you will see. Obviously, you live in a different paradigm where all products and services are free.

You're entitled to your opinion and to doing your own research.

Cheers,

Exo

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

Thanks Exopolitico
We need a Question Asked here to Mr B Dean about our Moon footage lost tapes from Apollo 11.
If this question could be taken to/put too Mr Dean by Mel would be really informative for the search for the Lost Moon Footage, this could answer almost ALL of the questions regarding UFO's,Moon Bases etc.........

Zelongs Question for Mr Dean:
You mention that some footage was sold to a Japanese space agency Would you know if it was these Apollo 11 Lost Footage Tapes from Honeysuckle Creek.

Zelongs Base

(click to open player in new window)

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Why don't you go ahead and ask Mel yourself? Last time I checked, Mel was banned from ATS because people were discussing the show. Better yet, ask Bob Dean directly.

Oh, and there's already a recent Veritas episode where this has been discussed already:

Exo

P.S. But why ask Mel when you believe his show is rubbish?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Exopolitico]

new topics

top topics

join