It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure: God in The Cloud of Glory!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You didn't really think Faux News would get an exclusive on The Arrival, did you?

Religions have been preparing people for years for this alien unveiling.

Some groups have promoted that it is the Shekinah who scheduled to appear a tenth time. This time is very near.

Some groups promote that it will be Jesus in a cloud of glory.

Part of the problem is that, due to the belief of a triune god, people use "Jesus" and "Jehovah" interchangeably; as though they are both the same personage. This can lead to a lot of confusion as these two entities do not seem to have the same characteristics at all.

If the majority are led to believe that the alien invasion is the return of god, then those who do not believe these aliens are benevolent will be easily targeted as the opposers or "anti-christ".

I am certain that these aliens will appear to be benevolent on the surface. My gut instinct tells me they will be evil through and through.

What they intend to tell you has already been published in the Handbook for a New Paradigm. Basically they will concede to what most of us already know....that man has created the god of religion and that they never intended for man to use their visits as a power and manipulation tool over other humans. They will also say that there is no rescue, no Jesus coming back to "save" anyone. Their logic is..."Do you realize how many space ships that would take?" and "Why would any one rescue you to bring the same problems onto another planet?"

In the Handbook, the aliens will "offer assistance if asked" but you must ask. They never disclose what the "assistance" will be. It is sort of another blind avenue. There is also some indication that there will be a time limit of decision. (As I read it , it made me think of salesmen who tell you this fabulous deal is only available today. Act now!)

The aliens also make pretty speeches about humans must take personal responsibility for their actions. Yada, yada, same ole.

Whether it's holographics or a Hollywood production.....I think the majority will believe it is God's return.

Then what?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I agree with your thread, and my advice to anyone is very simple: do the opposite of what you see the majority doing.

EDITED TO ADD: What do you think about those who believe in a pre trib rapture? Do you think they are predisposed to accepting this?

[edit on 10-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I agree with you as well but we all should take responsibility and no one is coming to save us. We should save ourselves from ourselves.

You watching the new "V" it is following those lines. LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

You watching the new "V" it is following those lines. LOL

I have not had TV for years. Have not seen the movie, either. If there is a way to see these programs over net, maybe someone will U2 and tell me how. Thanks.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

It is on hulu:
www.hulu.com...

I dont know if elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

What do you think about those who believe in a pre trib rapture? Do you think they are predisposed to accepting this?

I think they will be so overwhelmed by the "god in the clouds" show that they will have forgotton all about the trib stuff. Shock and awe.

In the meantime, those of us who 'see it coming' and see this sham for what it is....we are the ones who will be "raptured".

The root word of rapture is "rape" which means to "be seized by force".

We are the ones they want to get out of the way before disclosure happens. The church memberships must be saved before they reach a tipping point with people leaving. In order to keep the few they have left, we have to be silenced.

The owl is the symbol of stealth war. The owls wings are shredded at the tips and are silent in flight. People will be "raptured" by these silent militant owl forces who are operating in the dark. It is a secret force; the "mysterious hand of god". Very, very quiet.

Even the scriptures reveal this silent snatching away..."Two in the field...one taken, two in the bed...one taken." Read just a few lines further and it actually tells you where these people are taken.

"Where the body is, there the vultures will be gathered." (Luke 17: 34-37)

EDITED TO ADD:

" 'An ear of corn in silence reaped'; the perfect secret for one initiated into the highest mystic truths."

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The king will mourn, the prince will be clothed with horror, and the hands of the people of the land will tremble. According to their conduct I will deal with them, and by their judgments I will judge them. And they will know that I am the LORD.

-Ezekiel 7:27

There are many references to people mourning when they see god. Why is it that when we see god we will mourn? Shouldn't we be excited? I think the reason we mourn is that God was not, nor is what we thought him to be. The judgment in my opinion is a sorting of the harvest. Those with a clean heart will become the leaders of the new earth. Those whom have deceived man will become the followers. Thus, the meek shall inherit the earth.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm sure there are good aliens and bad. I think humanity is the most primitive of the intelligent ETs. We're like... pets. Have you heard of Billy Meier?

[Edit]

God is Anunnaki. Anunnaki are intelligent but use us as not only slaves but an energy source. I believe in God but the Anunnaki are not my God.

King Leonidas from 300, "...Even Gods can bleed."
Maybe Leonidas was on to something...

[edit on 11/10/09 by ohsnaptruth]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
I am certain that these aliens will appear to be benevolent on the surface. My gut instinct tells me they will be evil through and through.

Why? Because you watched 'V' last week, and are now convinced that our reptilian overlords are going to masquerade as benevolent beings of light pushing universal health care?

Gimme a break...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Those with a clean heart will become the leaders of the new earth. Those whom have deceived man will become the followers. Thus, the meek shall inherit the earth.

You wish.
I think what you would like to believe and what really happens will be two different things.

The meek are the timid, obedient, followers.
The definition of meek is "submissive".

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I always cringe when I read the diatribes of religious and other people with mediocre (at best) imaginations about what they/you think Contact (if it happens) will (or would) be like. It's as if these (alleged) spacefaring people/beings would be stupid enough to act like anything resembling the cheeseball #ing politicans with whom we're familiar, as if anything they merely SAY will matter. They/you the sheeple are always duped by the sweet talking lies of politicians, therefore they/you naturally expect (truly) advanced people to carry on in the same basic way. Any truly evolved and intelligent enough people would know that only actions and results speak. Only absolute proof of everything proposed or offered will suffice. Words are meaningless. Beliefs are meaningless. It looks like there are too many rabid dogs (not to insult actual rabid dogs) on this rock for any worthwhile space travelers to bother with this backwater Hellhole anyway, though I hope I'd be wrong about that. Rant over.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Bring me an alien and I will judge him on my own terms.

2nd line agrees with my first.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Billy Meier said he had contact with Plejaren (Pleiadians.) Now, this is back in the 1940's I believe. When this story became bigger, "someone" stole most of his work and ruined it. He was taken advantage of his own human species!
So now he keeps quiet and doesn't want any publicity.

The series "V" came out in 1984 making the Plejaren look evil.

Who are you going to believe, Hollywood and/or the government that gives us false truths and broken promises or a Type 1 civilization? All in all, the aliens that look similar to us are good guys, not bad. After all, God calls them angels. There are a couple fallen angels because there are some aliens that aren't good guys. You know, the lizards.

Now, as human beings, when the time comes we will have to chose who we side with. At revelation...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
In the New Paradigm, the aliens give a very discouraging reason for our existence. They say that we were a mistake. That there is something very genetically wrong with us that causes us to have a propensity for war and violence. They say our creators dropped us off at the edge of the universe, thinking that the "Galactic Federation" wouldn't notice and that they would not have to account for us. They figured that we would eventually die out or kill off our own species.

They will also say that they, not our original creators, have been watching over us and trying to help our development all along.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There are good aliens on earth, as well as bad aliens - always have been. But Jesus was and is a good alien. She has defeated Satan and the other good angels/aliens have been fighting against the bad aliens and the PTB. They are winning, because good always overomes evil - always.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Im new what makes you think Jesus was an alien ???

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Jesus, Mary and a group of good angels/aliens along with Satan came to earth as part of God's plan. She gave Satan control over earth in the hopes of ridding the universe of him eventually. The good aliens lived peacefully among the inhabitants of earth for many years until Satan saw that the inhabitants began to follow Jesus and her teachings and that of the aliens. Satan had Jesus taken away. He forbid the other good aliens to ever talk of her or their religion again - the churches, and the PTB were in on this. They had to conttrol the masses. The good aliens had their powers taken away, i.e. telepathy. They have been fighting the bad aliens and the PTB here on earth since Jesus has been gone with their own wit. They signed a treaty with the bad aliens and the PTB to this effect. Jesus had to return and fight Satan on her own not knowing who she was and without knowing any of the story and without any help. I believe she has done this. I believe the good aliens have overcome the bad aliens and the PTB and that disclosure by the good aliens is close.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by 5children]

[edit on 10-11-2009 by 5children]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
How did you get this information?I always thought jesus was a man?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
There are many references to people mourning when they see god. Why is it that when we see god we will mourn? Shouldn't we be excited? I think the reason we mourn is that God was not, nor is what we thought him to be.

That brings to mind this verse. In some translations it reads "mourn" instead of wail. In another translation, it reads that they tear their clothes in lament. So yes, it does seem that there is some disappointment or betrayl in this arrival, to say the least.

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.

Rev. 1:7

Though this scripture above speaks of Jesus coming with the clouds, the old testament often cites that god lives in very dark, heavy clouds.

There is nothing happy about a fire breathing god that lives in thick dark clouds.

the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, withdarkness, clouds, and thick darkness.

And the LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire

Deut. 4:11

This god is all about dark clouds.

And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.

2 Sam. 22:11

He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

Psalms 18:11

The reason I quote these scriptures is because there is an enigma in all this. Although the word "Shekinah" is not mentioned in the Bible it is mentioned in Talmud and Midrash. It is interpreted as being the visible manifestation of the presence of this god. Rather than darkness, it portrays this manifestation as LUMINOUS.

According to these writings this bright, luminous presence of god descended to earth in the garden of eden, came down to destroy the tower of Babel, descended on Egypt, parted the red sea, appeared on Mt. Sinai, the burning bush, and above the ark of the covenant in the sanctuary.

Is this an example of reverse speech? Is this a Jekyll and Hyde deity? Is this a single entity playing good cop/bad cop? Taking both the roles of god and satan to suit his mood?

Light is dark and evil is good?

"What communion has light with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14)

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I've been doing some more thinking and pondering since previous posts discussing stuff like this. Here's what I am thinking at the moment...

Alot of the ancient texts agree on various points (1) We were an especially created "designer race" of beings. Our DNA was programmed so that we were less "flawed" than we are today. We were placed on a (terraformed?) world , some accounts say to serve the creators, others suggest something more along the lines of us being some sort of social experiment that was aiming to create a utopia of sorts

(2) There was laws forbidding "normal" or "old style" beings from interbreding with the designer race. This probably was for very good reasons - it's probably best not to tamper with an existing design as the consequences of doing so could be devastating for the new race

(3) Such interbreding did occur, and the feared consequences ensued as the designer race was now "sullied" by the introduction of what would be rogue DNA into there genome so that subsequent generations of the designer race had previously non existant "flaws" introduced into their makeup. The designer race was never intended to be "overloaded" genetically in this way and although the rebel faction responsible for all this may have had altrusitic intentions, the effects were actually very negative for the designer race. Previously peaceable, devoid of any urge to commit crimes or do "evil" things they exhibited many of the traits the designers were trying to eradicate by creating a new race of "enhanced "subjects.

(4) Conflict broke out between the two opposing factions of the ET race in question. The wars are documented in many ancient texts. The rebel faction seems to have maintained dominance down here on Earth and perhaps they were "granted" a period of time to "prove their point" so to speak. The rebel faction would have vested interests in humans because many would be directly related to them because of the unlawful interbreeding.

(5) The ancient accounts often describe the original creator gods as looking like us, only they were more "perfect" aesthetically. There are accounts the world over of these human type beings with exceptionally fair skin, fair hair and blue eyes who had long, narrow faces.....reminds me of the Nordics actually.

Nowadays , ever since the atomic bomb and the advent of genetic advancements the ETs have ramped up their presence here while a new phenomena began to occur - the abductions of humans by the greys who are sometimes described as being accompanied by the Nordics. I suggest that the greys are workers for the Nordics and these Nordics are the genetic masters who first created the designer race then had to stand by and watch their experiment completely screw up. It would be highly unusual for any scientist to totally abandon their experiment and I suggest this is the case with the Nordic-grey activities. People are quick to assume the greys are working purely for their own agenda, to save their own species, when in fact it is just as likely that there have been plans long underfoot to "restore Eden" and usurp the rebel faction. In this instance, these master genetecists may think it okay to do whatever it takes to make this happen, to "restore order" as it were . They would view the sacrifice of billions of lives as a terrible but necessary measure for the good of future generations . In their mind humanity as we currently exist can no longer be left to its own devices , free to take their madness into the universe, free to get up to nefarious genetic experiments as progress in genetics really gets underfoot.

From their point of view , millenia ago THEIR use of genetic engineering was done for altruistic purposes . Legends of a peaceful and advanced civilization can be found across the globe while those same legends talk of a "rival" race whose presence was also off world , as described in good detail in ancient Indian texts.

Long story short the creators designed a species that subsequently degenerated because of interferance from the rebel faction. Creating a designer race to start with is ethically dubious but from their viewpoint the damage that has been done needs "fixing" and they are likely to do what it takes to ensure this, even if that means playing both good cop-bad cop though there is no GUARANTEE they will win the "war" if the rebel ET faction are still about. A mother of wars could erupt in our very own skies - humans against the "Ets". Prophecy prepares the believer for human PTB and their rebel ET masters to FAIL in this war but we cannot take this as a given .

Either way we look at it, the awakened hybrids down here are caught in the crossfire as only two realistic scenarios then exist- the rebel faction gain control once and for all, Earth is controlled in a very obvious 1984/Big brother fashion as that would be the only way to realistically gain control enough to stand a hope in hell of creating peace on earth OR the rebel faction is vanquished and the "good guys" supplant "normal" humans with genetically enhanced individuals who are programmed NOT to commit the kinds of crimes and evils that subsequently "necessitate" strongent control measures.

The rebel faction want to allow the defective hybrids (us) to live while the other faction probably want to gradually replace us with an "upgraded" humanity . The rebel faction would strive to control our thoughts and actions and behaviour and eventually even our emotions in order to realistically get some order on Earth while the other scenario does not require that kind of policing because the upgraded humans would be designed such as NOT to behave in ways which require such domineering leadership.

Just some thoughts.................

top topics

<<   2 >>

join