It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do women have a human right to taxpayer paid abortions? I don't think so!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
reply to post by snusfanatic

there is if the gov't is funding something!!!

and they are funding the healthcare of many of the kids in this country, aren't they?
they are funding the healthcare of many adults in this country, aren't they??
so, well, if a women is gonna die if she tries to deliver a baby, then they shouldn't be able to deny her funding, just because the word abortion is involved in her treatment!

Unconstitutional funding.

As was said before, there is no "right" to government funded anything.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The only way I believe in having an insurance pay for abortion is if it's a private company and they specifically state in their application that they also fund it. But if it's a government program and taxes fund it, then no, there should be no funding for abortion, although I would consider a rape/incest situation where it is no fault of the victim but that would have to be worked out.

I would find it wrong to have tax payers pay for something that a large amount of people have a problem with and are strongly against. If you made a "mistake", then pay for it yourself. Don't use other people's money for your situation. But like I said before, if it was a normal business, then it'd be up to them on whether or not to include it since that's not paid for by the tax payers.

new topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join