Do women have a human right to taxpayer paid abortions? I don't think so!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Great stories, truly. But what do they have to do with whether tax dollars should be used for abortion? Just asking.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
reply to post by littlebunny

I can imagine what the kid will think after the taxpayers decide they aren't supporting it anymore, and well, daddy is nowhere to be seen!!
Like I said, if dad can get out of supporting the child he helped to create, then well, we, the taxpayers danged sure shouldn't be supporting it!!
and which do you think is more unconstitutional???
I do believe the idea that the dads should be financially supporting their kids has been around longer than the constitution has been...
we, the taxpayers paying for those kids, well, that hasn't been around that long!
and well, I don't think it's gonna last much longer either.

THE HELL WE SHOULDN'T... If the tax payer is going to pay for mommy to kill it, then the tax payer sure as hell is going to pay to raise it! While daddy goes about his life with zero worries...ahh the bliss… just like all the millions of women who have killed their choice...

The fact remains if the government does not have the right to tell mommy she must keep it, then the government sure as hell doesn’t have the right to tell men they must be responsible for it… he's just choosing not to support her choice, and not allowing the government to interfere with his personal choice to not support her choice… nor can they force him to be responsible for her choice... period!

Man... someone with money... kick down, lets rub their nose's in it!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 10-11-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fishing

Would this apply to men as well. A lot of guys out there with kids from more then one woman. Oh, i forget. We don't get abortions. Free pass for us. Yeah!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

and...this little lady will be living in brazil, along with her family...leaving all you fruitcakes to pay the tab too!!!

heck, half the time daddy is living secretly with mommy, neither of them are doing a lick of work, and the lady in the splint laying in bed thinking that she society thinks so little of her that they'll leave her there to become a cripple or die or whatever is having her family income providing for the whole gang!!!

not any longer, I don't care! mommy and daddy created the kid, mommy and daddy can raise the danged thing!! Personally, I need my money to take care of my health problems....since I am bleeding somewhere inside me and it will take more than I make in a year to find out just where and get it fixed///
in other words....
take a long walk off a short pier!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

and...this little lady will be living in brazil, along with her family...leaving all you fruitcakes to pay the tab too!!!

heck, half the time daddy is living secretly with mommy, neither of them are doing a lick of work, and the lady in the splint laying in bed thinking that she society thinks so little of her that they'll leave her there to become a cripple or die or whatever is having her family income providing for the whole gang!!!

not any longer, I don't care! mommy and daddy created the kid, mommy and daddy can raise the danged thing!! Personally, I need my money to take care of my health problems....since I am bleeding somewhere inside me and it will take more than I make in a year to find out just where and get it fixed///
in other words....
take a long walk off a short pier!

Well then we need to argue this before the courts, so as to force all sexes to be responsible for their personal choice to have sex and then we must force each to be totally responsible for that choice with no… killing and no abandoning… outs!
if not... then we must give each sex a FREE PASS... one gets to kill it, the other gets to walk away... Its called freedom baby... well for everyone but the baby... but the baby don't matter... its not alive when all these choices are being made so no big deal...

Oh... Your health is second to this very important issue… I mean it is in the healthcare bill… Besides…You made it past mommy's choice... what happens to you after that... well that's what this Forced Socialized Big Bother… Get it or Go to Jail … HealthCare is for!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
reply to post by fishing

Would this apply to men as well. A lot of guys out there with kids from more then one woman. Oh, i forget. We don't get abortions. Free pass for us. Yeah!

No if we are going to sterilize women who are on welfare then we should also sterilize men who have any children they refuse to support. I do see litlebunny's point about men should have choice in teh abortion too and if not then they shouldn't have to pay.

This brings up a great point. If gay couples can have kds through surrogates and other means then a man should have the right to have the fetus removed from a woman and put into a surrogate once this is scientifcally possible. After all the baby is half his according to child support laws.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

no we won't, cause....
I won't be in this joke of a country anymore!!!

daddies have been running from that responsibility since time began....most of the time without much repercussion whatsoever!

all I am saying is that if an abortion is NEEDED to protect the health and welfare of the mother, then yes, it should be paid for by taxpayer dollars, if they are gonna be used for say, I don't know...
your tumor!!

I ain't paying for kids, if the gov't is just gonna let the dads (or moms) slide off scoutfree!

by the way, more than likely, this healthcare plan, the urgency to get it passed, well, it's probably because the insurance companies had all their little eggs in the same basket, sitting on the same tracks as so many others, and the housing crisis came and streamrolled over them along with the rest....
it's just a neat, new word for "BAILOUT!"

[edit on 10-11-2009 by dawnstar]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

well, then, ya see, abortion is the ultimate answer....we can slice and dice the baby up, divide it into equal parts for each parent, and they can do whatever they want with their share!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

well, then, ya see, abortion is the ultimate answer....we can slice and dice the baby up, divide it into equal parts for each parent, and they can do whatever they want with their share!!!

That is just sick. It just goes to show how maniacal and murderous the "pro-choice" movement has become. I never though I would see a woman want to slice and dice a baby, but I guess that is old hat because in reality they have been slicing and dicing them for years.

I guess it doesn't matter to the woman how it happens as long as the baby is dead in the end and they don't have to deal with it.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
gee, in the story in the bible, the guy who came up with the idea is still thought to be one of the wisest people......let's see, oh, ya, the one who gives up their right to the baby is the one that is deserving enough to decide it's future!!!

but, well......
I understand completely....

you want your tumor removed paid for by pregnant ladies who are risking death because they are being forced by economics to carry their babies to term, or die trying to.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by dawnstar]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

You know the thing I dont get with you bringing up that the mother could die as a result over and over again, is that most women I know would choose to die before their baby.

Even as a man, I would have gladly given up my life if it meant my children could have had a better chance at life.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Oh andif you want stats.. try this link. 78% of abortions are due to inconvienience of having a child... and like 12% over health concerns.

Source

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What you have is the breakdown of the country.I really did not want to get into this but.....no morals,no class.

What do you expect people have no respect for others or themselves.As long as Joe taxpayer foots the bill these people are going to pop these kids out and take advantage of the system.

The system is breaking down the rich get wealthy middle class gets broke.I AGREE all should be sterilized not just the woman.My bad.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Great stories, truly. But what do they have to do with whether tax dollars should be used for abortion? Just asking.

And they are true stories.
But here is the question, what guarantees with the health care bill that there will not be other admendments that would limit healthcare or prevent federal tax dollars on anything else? Why limit health care at all? Do you want the government coming in when you are with your Doctor and saying yes or no when it comes to having a medical proceedure, saying if you get it the federal government will not pay for it? What I do not understand, is that those who are against abortion, are willing to let transgendered people have the sex change operations at the expense of taxpayers. I think that it should be left to the individual state to decide how the federal medical health insurance bill will affect them, than at a national level.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This question is going to go nowhere. The thread will be a full fledged flame war. Regardless, i would like to state my views on this:

This is not a matter of morality when asked in the context of legality. Whether or not abortion is right or wrong, this is about fiscal responsibility. The reason for this is you cannot legislate morality. You CAN legislate legality, but keep in mind that if someone really wants to do something, they will. Getting a back alley abortion is not that hard. And if you know kids like i know kids, a law will mean nothing to them if they are already having sex.

So, what we have to ask ourselves is: what is going to cost us, the taxpayers, the least amount of money. When you consider treatment for botched abortions and the cost of surrendered children in a post-abortion atmosphere (including the future cost of crime and lost productivity from the increase in fosters and orphans (or worse, crack baby's).

I don't think abortion is "right". But i don't want to see it made illegal, either. I think the cost would make it the greater of two evils, and i don't mean just financial. If it is going to be a taxpayer burden, then a cost/benefit analysis needs to be done with full transparency, and then a decision made based on what is best for our country, not what is best for one knee jerk emotional response or another.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Is there a separation between state and religion???

Grab your wallet take a bill and read.If you have the money anything is possible.One mans morals is another mans politics.IN GOD WE TRUST.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I haven't had a chance to read every post, but most. Here are my thoughts-not meant to offend or step on any toes.

I am pro life, I am a woman. I am pro adoption, I am pro therapy, I am pro education/birth control.

Though I am pro life I am not an extremists, neither are many pro lifers. We acknowledge that there are certain circumstances that call for abortions-Medical emergencies-Like, tubal pregnancies. This should be paid by our tax payers. Anything other than medical reasons, I do not want to pay.

I am a pro life feminist. "agains those who support oppression - whether the oppression be against women, men, minorities, or the unborn" Anyone interested in pro life feminism there's a lot of resources available online.

I respect everyone for their right to choose and think no less of those who have had an abortion. It's an extremely difficult decision to make for most people and they deal with a lot of emotional consequences that I feel go untreated. Many people I have met who have had abortions suffer from severe depression and I do wish that they had easy access to therapy afterwards. It's never an easy choice even when people believe it's the right thing to do.

anyhow, take care all

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Zerra]

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just wanted to add my 2 cents on this.

IF we ALLOW the morning after pill then there will be no need for abortions.

Problem solved.

Man... I'm good

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Contraception devices are not infallable.
The only one is abstinence.
Please do not go down the track that all pregnancies are the womans fault.
Rape and incest are very good reasons to terminate as are congeital abnormalities that will adversly effect the foetus.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by juggle

Contraception devices are not infallable.
The only one is abstinence.
Please do not go down the track that all pregnancies are the womans fault.
Rape and incest are very good reasons to terminate as are congeital abnormalities that will adversly effect the foetus.

Some additional information to consider, only 1 % of abortions are consequence of rape. Not high enough for me to want to pay for the rest whom use it as a method of birth control. Congenital heart defects you mean? Most now live to adulthood, good lives..
Should I really pay for women to abort when there's health among both ?

However, real reasons, let's open up the doors-Just make sure there's criteria-medical reasons for the operation.

if you can't get your beauty operations covered by insurance??? I know here laser surgery for vains, hair, and eyes is not covered, then why should abortion that's without health reasons?

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Zerra]

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Zerra]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join