It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone! Any Grail seekers here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ever since I watched the movie "The Da Vinci code", I became intrigued by subjects dealing with the Knights Templar, and specifically their association with the Holy Grail. Contrary to Dan Brown's claim, I believe the Holy Grail is a real object, a real chalice used by Christ during the Last Supper.

I have spent countless hours doing research in the internet hoping to know everything about the Holy Grail, i.e., its origin, and its current whereabouts. And this is how I became familiar with the Shugborough code mystery which I believe I successfully decoded and whose solution I would like to share with you soon!

In my succeeding posts, I will be discussing in detail the origin of the Holy Grail, and all the people who were fortunate enough to possess it. I will be discussing the legends of King Arthur and how these legends relate to the Knights Templar. I will be discussing the secret societies and other mysteries associated with the Templars as well, like Freemasonry and the much dreaded Baphomet.

I am also very knowledgeable with the Bible, having special interest on its sacred mysteries and prophecies. I read the entire Bible from cover to cover for the first time when I was still in grade school. Since then, I read it countless number of times. I have done the same thing with the prophecies of Nostradamus. And I will be discussing all these topics and more in my succeeding posts, so watch out for them!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'm excited. Not many people talk about that stuff here.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Eulalio Eguia

Go nuts...which is to say I look forward to your posts and might actually be able to feed you some interesting stuff. No...no answers, just to create more darn questions.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yes I am interested in the Holy Grail. I live not far from Rosslyn Chapel near Edinburgh which is featured in the Davinci Code, but before that it was cited as a possible place to find the Grail in several books about freemasonary and the Templar Knights.

One of the books I think was called Holy Blood Holy Grail and it investigated the idea of Templar Knights fleeing from France and ending up in West Scotland. There are ancient grave stones in that area which depict long swords and skull and cross bones which some believe mark the resting places of these ancient warriors. I've been to see these myself.

The theory continues that these warriors sided with the Scots under Robert The Bruce when they defeated the English army at Bannockburn. Historians cannot explain how such a small army could have won over the might of the English, and so the idea that they recieved help from professional soldiers is plausible.

Free Masonary in Scotland follows the "Scottish Rite" which I believe is the oldest known form of Freemasonary, and again it is thought that the secrets held within the Scottish Rite originated from the Templar Knights.

Rosslyn Chapel is a fascinating place, crammed full of mystical signs. I've visited it several times over the years. It lay in a state of poor repair for a long time, but following Dan Brown's novel it suddenly became very popular and now is being restored form the additional income.

I have no idea how true these connections are, but it does make fascinating reading.

I would love to hear your theories on the matter.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I am glad to know I am not alone here in my obsession with the Holy Grail and the Knights Templar.

I can actually prove that my solution to the Shugborough code is correct as it answers all possible questions that can be made regarding the code like:

Why is the sculpture relief a reverse image of the Poussin painting it was based from?

Why are there two lines of codes?
O.U.O.S.V.A.V.V
D. M.

Why is there no period after the final V of the first line of code?

Why is the Shugborough monument set within a stone arch which appears like an entrance to a cave, carved to look natural and wild? (Answer- because the Holy Grail is hidden inside a cave!)

What is the significance of the two stone heads, one of which bears a strong likeness to the goat-horned Greek god Pan, located above the Poussin marble relief?

Who are the 3 male shepherds and one shepherdess depicted in the relief?

Why are there 2 sarcophagi in the marble relief as opposed to the single sarcophagus in the Poussin painting?

I look forward to answering all these questions to you soon!

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Eulalio Eguia]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Welcome!

I will be interested to hear what you have to say about prophecies,since I just began studying that subject about a year ago and am always curious what others make of it!

Sounds like you've got lots of material to keep you busy making new threads in the not-too-distant future!

Glad you are here!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I just got a question to ask: What if like in the latest indiana jones movie or like the show warehouse 13; there exists a place where they already obtained a majority of these kinds of artifacts and they just have it locked away somewhere with everything else?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Welcome!

I will be interested to hear what you have to say about prophecies,since I just began studying that subject about a year ago and am always curious what others make of it!

Sounds like you've got lots of material to keep you busy making new threads in the not-too-distant future!

Glad you are here!

Now that you mentioned prophecies, there is one interesting Nostradamus prophecy which will be fulfilled as soon as the Holy Grail is retrieved from its hiding place inside a cave:

Century VIII, Quatrain 66

"When the inscription D.M. is found in the ancient cave, revealed by a lamp.

Law, the King and Prince Ulpian tried; the Queen and Duke in the pavilion under cover."

The inscription D.M. is the same inscription found in the Shugborough monument which will also be found inscribed in the ancient cave of Marsyas - the place where the Holy Grail is currently hidden. The lamp refers to the Menorah, one of the great treasures of Jerusalem hidden inside the cave.

Prince Domitius Ulpianus (170-228), anglicized as Ulpian, was a Roman jurist of Tyrian ancestry. In our modern times, he may be likened to a senator or congress man.

A French jurist will enter the world stage by the time the above quoted prophecy of Nostradamus is fulfilled. He will then claim his right to rule France being a descendant of Merovingian monarchs and try to depose its current “King” or President.

The Queen of England and the Duke of Edinburgh will be present at the time this event takes place inside a pavilion, in full support of the French jurist. A French revolution will spark, resulting to the French jurist becoming the prophesied Great Catholic Monarch. The current French constitution (or the Law) will be tried and invalidated, and the former French Constitution of 1791 will be reinstated which allows for a constitutional monarchy.

There are many Catholic prophecies made regarding this future Great Monarch, some of which I will enumerate here:

"A Frankish King will one day rule over the entire Roman Empire." (St. Augustine, 5th Century)

"France shall first be yoked by this King. Britain shall humbly cast herself at his knees. Italy...will contribute to him her languishing right hand." (Sibylla Tiburtina)

“France shall fall into a frightful anarchy. The French shall have a desperate civil war in the course of which even old men will take up arms. The political parties, having exhausted their blood and their rage without being able to arrive at any satisfactory settlement, shall agree at the last extremity to have recourse to the Holy See. Then the Pope shall send to France a special legate…In consequence of the information received, His Holiness himself shall nominate a most Christian King for the government of France.” (Blessed Anna-Maria Taigi, 19th Century)

"He shall reign over the House of Agar, and shall possess Jerusalem." (Isidore of Seville, 7th Century)

"He shall recover the Crown of the Lilies....." (St. Caesar, 5th Century)

"He shall inherit the Crown of the Fleur-de-Lis" (Bishop Ageda, 12th Century)

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
That sounds a bit more scholarly than I can take in at this time! (But I'm sure others here better versed in that subject could grasp it!)..Wow!

I'm a novice,but I believe through prayer,the teachings of Revelation are unfolding before me everyday! And the best part?!....

"Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy,and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it,because the time is near." (Rev.1:3)

I read somewhere that Revelation is the only book that comes with it's own "blessing". I imagine that's true,because of what's to come,we need His blessings more than ever!

May you be blessed also!

top topics

join