It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Calls for World Currency and “New World Architecture”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Billionaire George Soros calls for the IMF to create a "A new multilateral system based on sounder principals" as the US dollar continues its decline.

In a shocking Op-Ed piece published Thursday on project-syndicate.org, globalist financier George Soros calls for a “New World Architecture”. In his essay, he states how international capitalism, led by the United States has “broken down” and how “A new multilateral system based on sounder principals must be invented” through the use of the IMF (International Monetary Fund). Soros goes on to recommend SDR’s (Special Drawing Rights), created by the IMF, as a replacement for the declining US Dollar...

mre.pimpinturtle.com...

In fact, democracy is in deep trouble in America. The financial crisis has inflicted hardship on a population that does not like to face harsh reality. President Barack Obama has deployed the “confidence multiplier” and claims to have contained the recession. But if there is a “double dip” recession, Americans will become susceptible to all kinds of fear mongering and populist demagogy. If Obama fails, the next administration will be sorely tempted to create some diversion from troubles at home – at great peril to the world.

www.project-syndicate.org...

No one can deny the truth of these statements. But, the question is, is this a manufactured Dollar collapse or just bad business and bad planning coupled with horrible law making and executing?

What is lacking, however, is a general recognition that the system is broken and needs to be reinvented. After all, the financial system did not collapse altogether, and the Obama administration made a conscious decision to revive banks with hidden subsidies rather than to recapitalize them on a compulsory basis. Those institutions that survived will hold a stronger market position than ever, and they will resist a systematic overhaul. Obama is preoccupied by many pressing problems, and reinventing the international financial system is unlikely to receive his full attention.

I know that many people here feel that the system is broken and needs more than an overhaul but to be completely revamped. To hear this from players on the world scene more and more leads me to believe that it is just a short matter of time before things become even worse here in the US and elsewhere in the world

[edit on 10-11-2009 by really]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well, I guess we gotta start calling it the NWA instead of the NWO

It seems that we are in for interesting times soon as if it isn't already interesting enough.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

Yeah, it's a nice spin on words, isn't it? These people are good at that. I wonder how long until we see some big steps to this "New World Architecture".

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by really

George Soros is one of the biggest promoters of this near Marxist "Progressive" political philosophy. He would get a big stiffy if he thought he could push this great nation into some national union where all of our wealth went to prop up a bunch of 3rd world countries and sorry asses around the world.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
He talks about Obama too much, which leads me to believe, Obama will be played, Soros and 3 other investors destroyed a 5,000 employee steel making mill but a few mile from my town in the late 80's early 90's.
It was lies then, and lies now.
The NWO and NWA are going to end up dancing with a POW
(pissed off world)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I never trust a billionaire when they talk about spreading the wealth around.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Soros also remarks on the "declining" US model and "rising" Chinese one. Google China super soveriegn currency and see what comes up. In fact, feel free to start a new thread on it. I won't though.

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.bloomberg.com...

[edit on 10-11-2009 by siahchi]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
He's already made his play... time is running out for this guy. Maybe he can get a hot wife like his best friend has.

new topics

top topics

join