It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of the Hexagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There seems to be something strange going on with this 6 sided polygon.

It is all over the place.

The Star of David (hexagram), honeycombs, the storm over Saturn, sacred geometry, and even snowflakes! More examples can be found in the following link.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have known that the hexagon is all over the place for a while, but I got more curious about it when I saw this.

This is a still from the new ABC series "V". Why would they choose the hexagon, of all polygons?

I looked into it some more and found that Dr. Masaru Emoto has made a very startling observation.

We slowly learned about various vibrations of the laws of nature. We learned this through instinct and through experience. We accumulated this information over time. We started out with some simple sounds like ''a'' or ''u'' or ''e,'' which evolved into more complex sounds like ''love.'' And these positive words create ''natural'' crystalline structures -- which are all based on the hexagon. In fact, the structure of all evolution in nature, from an informational perspective, is based on the hexagon.

www.spiritofmaat.com...

Now, saying that the hexagon is the structure of all nature is very interesting. If you extend the edges, it becomes a hexagram, the symbol that is generally used in Judaism. But when you look at it from a 3d perspective, it becomes two triangles interlacing each other. The Merkabah, or Chariot which is mentioned in the book of Ezekiel and studied by Kabbalists. It is important to note that many well known celebrities have been known to study Kabbalah. Just the other day, I saw an episode of American Dad where Kabbalah was mentioned.

I don't know what this all means, but it sure feels significant. Perhaps there is someone who can shed some light on the issue.

David

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I've been seeing spheres as well!

Bubbles, planets, stars, sports balls, falling water droplets, logos, eye balls, art work, hieroglyphics...and yes...THE 1998 MOVIE "THE SPHERE"!!!

There is much more, but I have yet to release my data....it is ground breaking I assure you.

Maybe spheres are planning something against (or in cahoots with) Hexagons?

Dunno...sounds pretty "on the ball"!

Get it? Heh...

No really...don't you see them? Or are the Hexagons just here to divert our attention away from the spheres?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Benefits of Drinking Hexagonal Water
Replenishing the hexagonal water in our bodies can increase vitality, slow the aging process and prevent disease.

Dr. Jhon’s research has helped us to understand why hexagonal water is energetically more powerful than unorganized water. He showed that the amount of energy (calories) that hexagonal water can store/transfer is measurably greater than unorganized water. This is an indicator of its capacity to perform work within the body and it explains why hexagonal water is the preferred choice of biological organisms.

Dr. Jhon’s research focused on several of the factors that participate in the creation of hexagonal water. He and others identified the importance of magnetic and electric fields, the role of minerals and the impact of temperature, movement and pressure on the structure of water.

Hexagonal Water: Dr. Mu Shik Jhon

justkangen.com...

Also if you look at the human DNA it is also interconnected to the hexagonal structure, really this is simply evidence for base of life itself.

Charge Structure and Counterion Distribution in Hexagonal DNA Liquid Crystal

A hexagonal liquid crystal of DNA fragments (double-stranded, 150 basepairs) with tetramethylammonium (TMA) counterions was investigated with small angle neutron scattering (SANS).

www.cell.com...(07)70902-5

join