It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tall Whites - Human-Like Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wemadetheworld
I believe that if we did meet people from another world they would look very very different. Like a monkey mixed with a lizard, or an eagle mixed with an octopus. The probability they would look almost identical to humans is so tiny, it's beyond imagination.

1 can see the point for unless those beings were somehow changed/modified (which is a possibility ) in reference to human like, it would be hard to mimic the exact EA*RTH human lay out (maybe) unless there was still original primate dna sample materials existing now that could be restarted to make the EA*RTH like human again elsewhere.

It does seem more logical in considering EA*RTH human like features however that similar primate like beings found NATURALLY on EA*RTH related to apes/monkey could exist elsewhere in comparison to human like beings.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 6/22/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
man i didnt read this thread worth a crap, i got caught up in the first video or two, what I saw looked nothing like a Human except for being bipedal, 2 legs/2 arms/2 eyes/1 mouth/1 head.

looked very similar to a stereotypical Grey, except for being around 7 foot tall, white (not grey), and having a small amount of fine very straight/silvery hair. my bad guys

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NamelessOne

This is a different type, not really friendly at all. I take back some of my statements. This type does exist but not what I associate with the term tall whites. My kids have seen this type before and they are not nice. You have more than one type of tall white on opposite ends of the spectrum. Some are very guardian like, others are very menacing. They look totally different and yet, can both be described as this term in general.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The ones we saw werent the slightest bit menacing, and made 0 attempt to be, my ex described them as comforting (she remembers a LOT, while I remember very little other than being inspected and commented upon while frozen in place), I will say I felt absolutely that they werent there to cause harm, but the site of something so (for the lack of a better term) "Alien" is and was quite disturbing, although ive come to terms with it (the eyes being roughly the size of a human foot or 20oz bottle and all black or atleast covered in all black-as well as the enormous head when compared to a standard human stand out as the real terrifying factors.

These things were very nonchalant and acted as if they were merely here to observe and take samples, although i dont have any statements from them to think so, they commented amongst eachother that I was extremely dangerous, but other than that I remember absolutely nothing, I dont recall any fear other than the fear of something so foreign and that of being frozen in place.

To be fair, Im a rather large and very fast moving/strong person, and would have torn them limb from limb just for being in the same room as me out of nothing more than ignorant fear, so the whole freezing thing i totally understand, but i dont appreciate having a block on my memory *at all*, although im sure they probably have their reasons for doing so. like I said anyone that chooses to not believe me is welcome to do so, I can do nothing more than be honest, & anyone that this reaches is more than welcome to an honest experience.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Originally posted by GW8UK

Originally posted by yeahyouknowit
reply to post by GW8UK

hahaha are you people kidding me? my grandfather is from bilbao, very much northern spain. he is definitely not short or dark and neither are any relatives of mine.

Well they aint of spanish decent then MMM

Im not sure where you get your information but the spanish are European just like the people in the UK and have fair skin and are of average height. Are you sure you are not thinking of Mexican or some other south american race?
A good example is Cortez he was hailed as a god because of his clothes and how diferent he looked to the people that lived in south america. LIGHT skin and a beard.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by zaiger]

He and his people represented the previous White advanced tribe that had arrived and departed from S. America millenia previously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join