It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a lifestyle suicide possible without really trying?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I would just like to repeat: This is a satirical site. Please do not post anything here that is illegal or could actually cause death. Within reason, I think so far posters have stuck to the spirit of the site.
Finding the ironic and humorous in death may be exposing truth on the extraordinary nature of life.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

You know what buddy? You asked for information and many members (including me) here went out of their way to help you out with you current lack of creativity towards taking your life. As a Christian, im offended.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
As a Christian, im offended.

Why? Jesus wasn't very creative when he took HIS life..

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

yeah and you know what? He did not start complaining about it.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Others have helped you in regards to the action, but I have to burst your bubble on that religious part. The moment you think of doing something to yourself in order to end your own life, no matter how long it takes or how creative you are with it, it's still suicide and still against most religions that would consider suicide a bad thing.
Now if you were participating in these actions without the intention to kill yourself, then you'd have something cookin'. Of course we're way past that now that you've given your intentions away.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Thanks for all the creative responses.
I didn't mean to mislead, upset ot hurt anybody.
I just had a flash that if somebody reads this
who is truly on the edge,
I also didn't want suicide or tragedy.
You never know.
Words can kill.

It was fun for me though!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by HankMcCoy

yeah and you know what? He did not start complaining about it.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by zaiger]

Didn't He say: "Father, why have You forsaken Me"? Of course according to the Trinity, he was actually speaking to himself here?
I'm not complaining and posts are excellent! I just thought that the topic might be open to abuse in various ways, and I was probably a bit paranoid. But hey, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you! I could well imagine that not every taste would have found the topic amusing, or understood the black humor. Fortunately the quality of the posters was totally advanced!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join