It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tears In My Eyes Begin to Swell.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The Tears In My Eyes Begin to Swell as I watch the presentation of sorrow at Ft. Hood. The families, the soldiers, the wounded, and YES, The President, all standing in respect for the fallen, most valiant, soldiers, at Ft Hood. What callous heart can not help to weep, as the mournful music is played by the U.S. Army 1st Calvary Band!
G_D Bless America!
G_D Bless the fallen soldiers who fell, for all of our freedom, and may G_D comfort and protect all of U.S. (us).

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Jeez you are overdramatic that 13 people died..get over it...you have been living in times when innocent people are dying already in stats of millions every year.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What does this have to do with conspracy or religion?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
Jeez you are overdramatic that 13 people died..get over it...you have been living in times when innocent people are dying already in stats of millions every year.

I have to agree with you....

For someone to cry over 13 treasonous soldiers who have been killing, torturing and raping innocent people for over 8 years now, is a bit hypocritical.....

Can you say Karma?...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

For someone to cry over 13 treasonous soldiers who have been killing, torturing and raping innocent people for over 8 years now, is a bit hypocritical.....

Can you say Karma?...

Whoa...hang on a minute there!
Treasonous? Killing, torturing and raping? What do you know about them that the rest of us don't?? The proof is in the pudding, so lets see your pudding before you lay down such heavy accusations!

[edit on 10-11-2009 by cwt8466]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

I should have expected a post like that from you. I hope to God you are not an American. If you are they ought to force you to join and stick you in the frontline of the next battle field.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

I should have expected a post like that from you. I hope to God you are not an American. If you are they ought to force you to join and stick you in the frontline of the next battle field.

HotSauce, you just made my Christmas list bub!!

Second line and all that jazz...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

STAR to you Sir!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

If you are they ought to force you to join and stick you in the frontline of the next battle field.

Negative...think about this people.

He'd more than likely strap some C-4 around himself and pull the cord at the most opportune moment...

Though hotsauce has the best motives, the methodology sux.

Some Det-cord and a little shack far ways in the woods would better suffice...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cwt8466

Can you say Karma?...

Whoa...hang on a minute there!
Treasonous? Killing, torturing and raping? What do you know about them that the rest of us don't?? The proof is in the pudding, so lets see your pudding before you lay down such heavy accusations!

[edit on 10-11-2009 by cwt8466]

STAR to you Sir!
Second line as well.

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Can you say Karma?...

Thats bit presumptious isnt it?

Why do do you automatically assume that all soldiers kill, rape and torture huh? You're supposed to be denying ignorance....not promoting

If it ever gets to that, and the US gets attacked, I hope the soldiers defending just walk right by your house and leave you to fend for yourself, I bet you would like that huh?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Can you say Karma?...

Thats bit presumptious isnt it?

Why do do you automatically assume that all soldiers kill, rape and torture huh? You're supposed to be denying ignorance....not promoting

If it ever gets to that, and the US gets attacked, I hope the soldiers defending just walk right by your house and leave you to fend for yourself, I bet you would like that huh?

STAR to you Sir

Second line and all that jazz

Mod Edit- Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Can you say Karma?...

No I didnt meant treasonous, torturing soldiers and never implied that..all I mean is yeh 13 ppl died so what, I see no post about 100 people wounded and 24 dead in Pakistan today, or any threads about how Israeli terrorist attacked and killed over 1100+ people in Palestine in just few days, or people who died in Congo, Afghanistan, India or even Tibet etc.

Yeh it's sad 13 ppl died, dont mean no disrespect but don't create a hue and cry and make it all overdramatic show.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky
reply to post by HotSauce

If you are they ought to force you to join and stick you in the frontline of the next battle field.

Negative...think about this people.

He'd more than likely strap some C-4 around himself and pull the cord at the most opportune moment...

Though hotsauce has the best motives, the methodology sux.

Some Det-cord and a little shack far ways in the woods would better suffice...
:up
I agree with ypu.
STAR to to you

Third line and all that jazz

Mod Edit- Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Why don't we take a look at the war, How many soldiers have we lost out there? thousands, and we are to weep for 13? No. We should be fighting for our soldiers who have been at war for the last 8 years, and they keep being sent back... for a war that ultimately has culminated to absolute Zero.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I would agree with december_rain, that this event is just a drop in the bucket. But for someone to make such a broad generalization about soldiers, especially the ones killed, is down right dirty. I can't see how anyone could hold such a narrow view.

The fact that 13 soldiers died isn't the tragedy here, it's that they were attacked at a time and a place where they thought they were safe. You expect to die at war, but not on American soil. That is why it matters. The realization that we aren't so safe and secure, and these men lost their lives at a time when they shouldn't have to worry about being gunned down.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I'm not going to copy your quote; You don't deserve to have your acidic and treasonous vitriol repeated. You live in Florida and presumably enjoy a reasonably safe lifestyle that has, in part, been won by soldiers just like those who were murdered.

Oh, Gee whiz, Argentus, when was the last time soldiers fought for freedom, you naive creatures you When was the last time the United States was attacked on its own soil? How often has that happened, historically, and why?

Yes, there have been American soldiers that have committed henious crimes. Are they the norm, or the exception, oh Omnipotent Judge of humanity?

You're taking too long. I'll answer for you. They are the exception. To characterize the whole or even the majority of U.S. enlisted as rapists, murderers, etc. etc. is really, nothing more than a poor reflection of your own personal reality. I'm sorry for you. Truly.

reply to post by December_Rain

It's very simple. We weep for our own, same as anyone else. Yes, it's sorrowful when anyone dies, when lives are wasted without any benefit. Do we care that over 120 people died in El Salvador from mudslides and hurricane Ida? Yes, some do. I do. That doesn't negate the emotional impact of a radical nutjob choosing to slay 13 of HIS own, from the same organization that paid for his education, and gave him a career. It's somewhat different, don't you think? It deserves a special and dedicated moment of introspection at the very least.

[edit for splielng] Thanks buddy -- brain phart

[edit on 10/11/09 by argentus]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Can you say Karma?...

Posts like yours make me hope the FBI is reading this website and checking you out, not that it would do any good, supposedly they knew about the "treasonous" murderer at fort hood connection with al queda and didn't move on it; of course, the guy did have the military tied up in court, whining about discrimination and crap. Awwwww.

I think anyone on American soil, intent on rapping with terrorists better be looking over their shoulder a whole lot more.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Posts like yours make me hope the FBI is reading this website and checking you out,

Ooo, I'm scared..

When are you going to figure out that al qaeda is ran by the CIA...
'united states incorporated' ARE the terrorists..

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

IN FACT, you definitely need to be checked out, and I'm going to see to it that the right people see your post.

Mods, if there is a question as to whether this is a threatening another member, it isn't a threat it's a promise.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join