It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anita Dunn to Step Down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Makes you wonder what's going on with the Obama admin.

I think we have a record for most people stepping down from their job. Richardson, Van Jones, Dunn, Who else?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
WoW! Anything to take a jab at President Obama..

But before Beck declares victory in purging the White House of a "radical" "revolutionary," he should probably be aware that Dunn's position as the White House communications director was always meant to be temporary. As the Politico reported on April 30, after Ellen Moran stepped down as White House Communications Director, Dunn agreed to take over on an interim basis. Politico reported: "Dunn will start working next week in an interim capacity until the president settles on a permanent replacement for Moran. Dunn had initially avoided entering the administration with her fellow campaign veterans. But she has continued to serve as a key outside adviser, regularly joining strategy sessions with other members of Obama's inner circle, and was an obvious choice for members of the close-knit West Wing." Also, I hate to break it to Beck, but Dunn's not going to be going far. According to the Washington Post, Dunn "will return to Squier Knapp Dunn, the consulting firm where she is a partner, but will remain as a consultant to the White House on the communications and strategic matters."
mediamatters.org...

Oh and its also on foxnews.com

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MidichertzU

Anything to try to save the nation from obama.You bet!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Re: Van Jones, Didn't he have to step down because he questioned the 911 OS

I don't think the Oboma administration was much bothered about his advising a young boy who was being molested by a gay pedafile to use a condom. They were defending and making excuses for his behavior.

It was only when he questioned the OS that he was shown the door.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm quite worried on who takes over the position now.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenYourHead
I'm quite worried on who takes over the position now.

i heard obama was thinking of putting in hitlers old media czar or maybe even stalin's.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Ding! Dong! the witch is dead, the wicked witch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join