It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My top 10 Real Ghost's video's and Paranormal in nature.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ghosts in the woods

Body of a pig.

only cause it creep's me out.

The Hungarian death song.

en.wikipedia.org...
suppose to cause folk's to commit suicide and banned.
Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel

real audio and picture's..exorsism of emily rose was based on this.
Sounds of hell art bell show

some say hoax some say real.
wiki claims a hole was dug 8 mile's deep in russia at time the recording happen...
but they deny any thing paranormal happen..
en.wikipedia.org...

The ghost car

Guardian Angel Saves Woman From Car Crash

Jesus crucifix in the sky.

You have to admit it looks just like a crucifix with a guy on it .

Spring Heeled Jack
en.wikipedia.org...

Spring Heeled Jack was described by people claiming to have seen him as having a terrifying and frightful appearance, with diabolical physiognomy, clawed hands, and eyes that "resembled red balls of fire". One report claimed that, beneath a black cloak, he wore a helmet and a tight-fitting white garment like an "oilskin". Many stories also mention a "Devil-like" aspect. Spring Heeled Jack was said to be tall and thin, with the appearance of a gentleman, and capable of making great leaps. Several reports mention that he could breathe out blue and white flames and that he wore sharp metallic claws at his fingertips. At least two people claimed that he was able to speak comprehensible English.

ghost in back seat 1959.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6e3ff25c138.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd5d6ece40e9.jpg[/atsimg]
paranormal.about.com...

Mrs. Mabel Chinnery was visiting the grave of her mother one day in 1959. She had brought along her camera to take photographs of the gravesite. After snapping a few shots of her mother's gravestone, she took an impromptu photo of her husband, who was waiting alone in the car. At least the Chinnerys thought he was alone. When the film was developed, the couple was more than surprised to see a figure wearing glasses sitting in the back seat of the car. Mrs. Chinnery immediately recognized the image of her mother – the woman whose grave they had visited on that day. A photographic expert who examined the print determined that the image of the woman was neither a reflection nor a double exposure. "I stake my reputation on the fact that the picture is genuine," he testified.

these are some that are fairly good to me.
A few are just creepy like the body of a pig.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I hear something completely different in the body of pig video. I kinda hear "I am the father of..." i don't understand the rest. I don't like it when people tell me what to listen for in EVP's b/c it screws with what I may actually hear.

Wanna do something creepy? Get voice recording software, ask yourself something or tell yourself something and then play it backwards. I did this about a year ago and at the time I was a little depressed for no reason. So I told the negative feelings to get out of my body and the response I got was "we is not going nowhere" when I played it backwards. I stopped playing with that right then and there O.o

Good list but the one at the bottom, the picture of the guy in the backseat, looks like something happened with the exposure to me. The guy in the back looks like a negative of the guy in the front.

Keep it up. I love stuff like this ^_^.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

i know for a fact if you record "Yes We Can!"
it says "Thank yoooou Satan." if played backword's.

so does that meen obama was really thanking satan?

search results for obama antichrist
www.google.com...=obama+antichrist&hl=en&fp=1&cad=b
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,470,000 for obama antichrist. (0.13 seconds)

second only to hitler himself with....
www.google.com...=en&q=hitler+antichrist&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=74f5ed7994d722e7
Results 1 - 10 of about 4,700,000 for hitler antichrist.

and hitler killed alot of people...obama is closing in on him for hit's...and aint lifted a finger yet....

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Lol, i love listening to the backwards stuff. I just never do it with my own statements anymore due to the experience in my previous post. Some stuff can be downright scary or freaking amusing.

I knew there was a reason I hated hearing "yes we can" all the freaking time lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
www.angelsghosts.com...
Angel Or Christ Apparition Picture?
i picture of a angel or jesus took by 3 or 4 people from a airplane
presumed to have been took in the early 70's...
but here are a few all different angel of it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92c7713123b9.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e127c035bcc8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c301b6a4564.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/742b9a48dcdf.jpg[/atsimg]

whats allso funny about this case is that my grandmother has the same picture in the family bible she swore she took on a airplaine in 71.
she is dead now.
So i do not doubt they saw this.
But beside really weird cloud..there can be only one reason.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
Lol, i love listening to the backwards stuff. I just never do it with my own statements anymore due to the experience in my previous post. Some stuff can be downright scary or freaking amusing.

I knew there was a reason I hated hearing "yes we can" all the freaking time lol.

I made a thread about alot of his speechs and song's..play and dont read what it says..see what you here...
did it a few months back.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some are very clear some..make you scratch your head.

no idea if it falls under paranormal..

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

You know what's funny? I had been on this thread and it got me curious to anymore threads on reverse speech. So I looked them up and I've already read through that thread haha. Very interesting. I will take my responses to the appropriate page now I guess haha. I didn't know if anyone would still be lurking there

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
about that hungarian death song, i would like to advice people to not listen to it
i can't say if it's true or not about whether the song causes people to commit suicide, but we know that certain songs create different emotions - upbeat songs, romantic songs, etc.
so if this song is supposed to have a negative effect ( it might put you in a bad mood), then why sacrifice a pleasant mood simply for the sake of curiosity

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's a sad song but I don't think somebody's suicide could necessarily be contributed to a singer's misery. Some people have a tendency to play sad music when they are depressed, which is never a good idea since you are only feeding the pain. I would think this could be a case where other people who are already really depressed and attributed their own sorrows into it which made them feel worse. But if that's the case, I think Nine Inch Nail's "Hurt" could be America's death song, I've heard of people who will listen to it while they cut themselves or harm themselves in some way. I don't personally think there is any subliminal message in the song, the song itself is about a sad man's sorrow and wanting to kill himself, that is depressing enough.

Here are some great ghost photos with the stories behind them: paranormal.about.com...

The Brown Lady is my favorite and is probably the most well known.

[edit on 11/11/2009 by MrAndy]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
there has been my own personal experience while I was hiking in the mountains. since being in the midle of jungle, me and my frd are the only ones there. when he took a pic of me, there was a human shaped thing behind my back as if it was staring at the camera. I cannot share the pic here due to my own privacy reason.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The "I have the body of a pig" video was seriously creepy, especially the photo..yikes!

When I started listening to the Hungarian suicide song the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end, but luckily for me (and my soul) the vid got stuck after a minute or so.Phew!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i have watched all the movies including the death song (no suicide yet ) and i think the sounds from hell are weird the only other thing it could be if it wern't human souls is big old gears and bearings kinda tha same ben i would definatly say that those are human voices

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hey OP

I saw the body of a pig video last year. Freaked me out.....it was the picture of the thing coming up out of the hole that did me in. Yeep!

I don't know about the validity of any of your postings, but I love stuff like this! Real or not, I find it fascinating to see.

Here's a website that has a lot of these types of photos and videos. Can't vouch for their authenticity, but if you enjoy these things you should definitely give it a look.
www.ghostvideos.ws...

Have fun!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
btw still haven't killed myself so death song is fake

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Gloomy Sunday is a song about suicide. The composer did kill himself. But the song was never banned and there are no verifiable suicides related to the song. Just for reference Hungary has the highest suicide rate in the world.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Great list!

The pig one was really creepy. The exorcism interested me so I wiki'd her and that made me sad.

I admit I didn't listen to the death Song, pretty sure I don't believe it but I could not make myself play it.

new topics

top topics

join