It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FT Hood (Malik) Moloch Molech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Alleged Ft. Hood shooter Nidal (Malik) Hasan is awake and talking, said on Monday a spokesman for Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas.

The spokesman stated that Hasan, currently the only suspect in a deadly shooting spree at a US Army base in Fort Hood, Texas, in which thirteen people were killed and 29 wounded, had regained consciousness after being taken off a ventilator on Saturday.

The suspect was shot by civilian policewoman Kimberly Munley during the incident.

His condition remains stable.

The Jerusalem Post

We are all familiar with the Cannanite god Molech the horned owl supposedly at Bohemian Grove.
en.wikipedia.org...

The name can also be spelled Malik Anammelech (=Anu-malik)
Jewish Encyclopedia

From the fact that I Kings xi. 7 calls Molech the "abomination of the children of Ammon" it was formerly assumed that this worship was an imitation of an Ammonite cult. But so little is known of the Ammonite religion that more recent scholarship has looked elsewhere for the source. Because of the mention in II Kings xvii. 31 of Adrammelech (= Adar-malik) and Anammelech (=Anu-malik) as gods of Sepharvaim transplanted to Samaria, it has been inferred that this form of worship was borrowed from Babylonia (comp. Bäthgen, "Beiträge zur Semitischen Religionsgesch." pp, 238 et seq.).

"13"
Why 13 killed?
In ancient times the number 13 became a number of fear and superstition because the 13th card of the Tarot is the card of Death, and is pictured as a skeleton (the symbol of death) with a scythe reaping down men in a field of newly grown grass where young faces and heads appear cropping up on all sides.

Here we see the same calling cards with occult overtones and Magi (c) in this incident. Just like with 911, 911 days til Madrid Bombing, Lottery #s 911, Illuminati Card Game with all the pictures, the folding of the US currency to make images of 911.

I do not think I am seeing what I want to see like many like to suggest.

Does anyone see ?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Micheal Jackson = Mik - a - el - Jach - sund = Milaek Dachsund = Mo-lak Dachtor = Molech Doctor!

OMG why didn't i see it before?!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

"13"
Why 13 killed?
In ancient times the number 13 became a number of fear and superstition because the 13th card of the Tarot is the card of Death, and is pictured as a skeleton (the symbol of death) with a scythe reaping down men in a field of newly grown grass where young faces and heads appear cropping up on all sides.

He was shot 4 times is the reason he only shot 13. How many extra clips did he have?

Does anyone see ?

with all due respect, I think you are reaching quite a bit here. But don't let me spoil your good time.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Soooo. if one more person dies of the injuries this post is B.S.?He shot like thirty other people did he just mean to wound them?

RIDICULOUS

Deny ignorance

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

For what it is worth, I thought the name Malik was interesting and i remembered the old names myself along with Melek taus,

BTW, I don't know why posters have to be so rude to the OP,

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
this is stretching it quite a bit.

why all the demonization of his character before he even has a chance to defend himself?

hes conscious alive and awake, so they cant just lay blame on a dead guy. and im pretty sure if he regained consciousness and fessed up to his crimes, it would be front page news world wide.

just because he has a muslim name doesnt make him a terrorist or a demonic sympathizer. and just because the media is all over him doesnt make him guilty.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by BlesUTP]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yes many things on this forum are a stretch.

But he has a right to use his imagination, it is surprising how it can take you in so many directions, and you usually find out something interesting on the journey.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thanks stormdancer

All I'm trying to say is that there are other instances of numerology and symbolisms surrounding these kinds of acts that cant really be denied or chalked up to coincidence. Sure if it happened once or twice it would be no big deal but it happens repetitively.

I'm not here to get approval on this post...I just want to see if anyone else can see these things. I think it is a little more blatant than seeing figures in clouds etc.

Many never gave much thought to Obama sounding like Osama and having Saddams last name Hussein for a middle name. I think our leaders play with our heads as a sort of inside joke but most of us either dont care or chalk it up to coincidence.

top topics

join