It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello all at ats, im william say hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
hello all at ats,

i've just come across ats last night (9/11/09) and i must say im impressed with the site. there is a wide variety of topics for discusion and from what i have seen so far there seems to be some very intelligent and informed people here (though i will not proclaim to be one of these)

i will read most threads and respect what people have to say and add input although im not the most informed (virgin on these matters really)
where and when i can. i have been watching some of the videos on youtube recently on topics such as the illuminati. nwo, project bluebeam and alex jones obama deception (that guy is intense). my biggest interest is ufology and im rather excited with all the recent talk of an imminent disclosure, although until it happens the debate will continue.

i look forward to sharing my views with all at ats and seeing the world from other peoples perspectives.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
hello william

second line = i hope your disclosure dream comes true

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by william76

Welcome

You seem to have your head screwed on right, always helps

Remember,

"Even the longest journey starts with a single footstep..."

Peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello...

Welcome to ATS. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by william76

my biggest interest is ufology and im rather excited with all the recent talk of an imminent disclosure, although until it happens the debate will continue.

As is my own... but I have certainly gained a lot of education on other issues here.

I find 70% of the ATS membership to be like-minded, open thinking individuals. It is the ONLY place on the web I have found this and, at the same time, a forum that is moderated so that the rut-weevils don't become an issue.

Nice to make your acquaintance

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
hi guys, im just going through the many different boards and there are so many
i feel like a country boy dropped in a large city for the first time

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Welcome to the fray, William. You're finally in a place [beyond space and time blah blah] where you can say what you think.

I look forward to your posts & threads. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hey William,

I'm pretty new to this site as well, and yes its really humbling to know that other folks (loads) think and feel the same way as us.

Glad to see you joining the ranks!

new topics

top topics

join