It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Joseph trys to answer the Zeitgeist Challenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Chris White debunks a recent interview that Peter Joseph The director of the Zeitgeist Movie does with Acharya S (or Dorthy D.M. Murdock)

This is their attempt to answer the questions posed by Chris' Zeitgeist Challenge website zeitgeistchallenge.com... as you will see, it would have been much better for their case to simply remain silent on the issue, as they do most of the debunking all by themselves.

more available www.youtube.com.../c/27DA0305DAE10404

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
all this is is a guy getting self worried about being called a liar.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Zeitgeist is a lot of truth mixed with half truths, and seems to be ultimately promoting the kind fo utopian dual class society where there are certain ways of living and thats it, that teh NWO is striving for, nope I really dont like old Peter at all.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Sure, Zeitgeist has a few inaccuracies and of course the religious fanatics who have trouble letting go of their programming and brain washing have a problem with what Joseph and the Zeitgeist team claim. But this dude is not debunking anything and just because someone claims to have debunked something doesnt mean it ends there.
I have yet to find any so called "half truths" or outright lies. I have however noticed certain things which I classify as debatable. That doesnt mean the whole thing is "debunked."

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon
Sure, Zeitgeist has a few inaccuracies and of course the religious fanatics who have trouble letting go of their programming and brain washing have a problem with what Joseph and the Zeitgeist team claim. But this dude is not debunking anything and just because someone claims to have debunked something doesnt mean it ends there.
I have yet to find any so called "half truths" or outright lies. I have however noticed certain things which I classify as debatable. That doesnt mean the whole thing is "debunked."

Would you care to detail any of the specifics?
Which ones are the "few inaccuracies?" and furthermore, which of these claims have you found in your research to be true: zeitgeistchallenge.com... (as Im sure it must have extended far past watching and liking the movie)

See the problem is whenever it gets down to specifics I have noticed all the high and mighty talk gets a bit more quiet. My point is that this is EXACTLY the same theory Bill Cooper was warning would be pushed on us before he died, Zeitgeist is mystery school mindset for dummies, and more to the point its totally untrue, and most of the veterans around here know it.

When it gets right down to it its being defended by

religious fanatics who have trouble letting go of their programming and brain washing

"A great many of those who 'debunk' traditional...values have in the background values of their own which they believe to be immune from the debunking process"
— C.S. Lewis (The Abolition of Man)

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Amenti]

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Amenti]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

Believe it or not, if I were to list the problems I have with Zeitgeist, you would probably agree with some if not most of them. I can see where you have a problem with how this movie attempts to "debunk" whatever religious faith you have, but of course an emphasis was placed on the western religions because well America has mostly western beliefs.
Everyone who is still believes their view alone is the right view or the only way to go are the ones who will have a problem with at least the 1st part of zeitgeist. Yeah, so? That doesnt make the whole movie junk. It just opens more doors of perception, gives another take on things. And that's exactly what the religious leaders DO NOT want. Its whatever they say and that only. If something needs to be changed or adjusted, revisions will be made to the bible and whatever other "holy" books are in circulation, and of course new meanings will be found for new words to be used in the future, just like has been done in the past.
If you are really so closed to the idea that some of what you believe might just be a lie then I feel sorry for you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thereaintnospoon
reply to post by Amenti

Believe it or not, if I were to list the problems I have with Zeitgeist, you would probably agree with some if not most of them. I can see where you have a problem with how this movie attempts to "debunk" whatever religious faith you have, but of course an emphasis was placed on the western religions because well America has mostly western beliefs.
Everyone who is still believes their view alone is the right view or the only way to go are the ones who will have a problem with at least the 1st part of zeitgeist. Yeah, so? That doesnt make the whole movie junk. It just opens more doors of perception, gives another take on things. And that's exactly what the religious leaders DO NOT want. Its whatever they say and that only. If something needs to be changed or adjusted, revisions will be made to the bible and whatever other "holy" books are in circulation, and of course new meanings will be found for new words to be used in the future, just like has been done in the past.
If you are really so closed to the idea that some of what you believe might just be a lie then I feel sorry for you.

Here is a neat little breakdown of a piece of this puzzle done by an athiest

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Amenti]

top topics

join