It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian terrorists release Defensive Action Statement, justify political assassination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

They are tried and put in prison. Would you perhaps like to stone them to death yourself?

These assumed generalities about Christians are simple bigotry and nothing more.

Christians fully support these lunatics being tried in a court of law and being locked up for life. You are also wrong about all Christians being for the death penalty.

As in what I said above, 8 out of 10 Americans are Christian and you are with a straight face lumping them all into a tidy little box of your creation? Christians represent all political viewpoints and are a not all of one ideology. We simply believe in the teachings of Christ. Unfortunately we have many false members among us as do all Religions. All Religions attract mentally imbalanced people and to use that as a weapon against any religion is simple hate and bigotry.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You are right. I painted with a broad brush and I apologize.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by Blaine91555

You are right. I painted with a broad brush and I apologize.

Your a good person. Thank you very much.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Are you even aware that most Christians are Moderates and many lean to the Left? Apparently not.

I would say, I may be wrong, that most true christians would lean towards the right.

And that's a good thing not a bad thing.

there's right wing nuts and left wing idiots.
but there are also right wing moderates, they are good!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I fear we will see this phrased used more often " Christian Terrorist ".

Funny how we have to now call Muslim terrorist who kill hundreds at a time "Extremist" now but they will not shy away from calling Christian Americans Terrorist if they do not support the government sanctioned mass murder of babies.

God will punish all who kill unless its in the defense of ones family or the Holy land.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

As a christian,I don't condone murder or those who murder.I will leave
problems,like this and others, to the Lord,He will sort it all out in the end.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I absolutely love how fast all the Christians who've been screaming hate and for blood the last few days suddenly all had to halt in their tracks. At least with this we see one commonality across all these stories. Religion is crazy.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
I fear we will see this phrased used more often " Christian Terrorist ".

Actually it was used more often in the past

Funny how we have to now call Muslim terrorist who kill hundreds at a time "Extremist"

Ummm, no i'm pretty sure they also called terroist
perhaps a google search would help you out

now but they will not shy away from calling Christian Americans Terrorist if they do not support the government sanctioned mass murder of babies.

Govt. Sanctioned?
Do you even know what that means?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
As an atheist and a man I have always asked
myself why is it when you see stories about
this on msm, it is usually some loud mouthed
overweight male slob dictating what is a women's
issue.

This will eventually end up with extremist
Christian groups telling women how they should
dress, who they can associate with and pretty
much dictate their lives. Remind you of some other
extremist group.

I would also like to add, or ask these extremists
if killing a man in church makes the act more or
less valuable.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
I absolutely love how fast all the Christians who've been screaming hate and for blood the last few days suddenly all had to halt in their tracks. At least with this we see one commonality across all these stories. Religion is crazy.

Who were those screaming Christians?

Did I miss something?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by capgrup

This will eventually end up with extremist
Christian groups telling women how they should
dress,

That's nothing new, the peace loving Amish come to mind,

Also holiness churches, I have attended a holiness church, they are some of the most gentle souls on the planet, The women can't cut there hair, wear jewelry, or slacks.

[edit on 033030p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It's always open season on Muslims too. But it only matters when your the one being targeted I assume.

OH I think this forum is easier on all the faiths in comparison with the Christian faith.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadianmouse

Originally posted by nunya13

It's always open season on Muslims too. But it only matters when your the one being targeted I assume.

They only get defensive as soon as their religion is mentioned.

It is natural to get defensive, you are being defensive now too, don't you think?

Honestly, I always hear, but, it is only a "FEW", radical fanatical Muslims,

But when it comes to Christians no one but the Christians come to their own defense.

Some of the Christian haters never say , "Oh but it is just the few radicals Christian."

Do you?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Way to expose their hypocrisy for what it is.

I stand behind my contention that this thread is nothing more than a smokescreen who's underlying message is:

"Why are you picking on muslims when Christians are just as bad". And also as I've said, it's all in the timing of the thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Stormdancer;

The Amish and Meninites are some of the more seclusive religions,
and are the most insular but they also pretty much mind their own
business. They also do great old style woodworking at a better than
fair price.

I believe that most people retain the religious beliefs of their
parents, but I cannot fathom why someone would stay in a
place that treated them as children incapable of making their
own grooming standards.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Killing people to prevent them from killing people, is like #ing for virginity.

Anytime someone kills a abortion doctor or some such person, they are only killing a fetus, in their 200th trimester. (or whatever age they are)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

That statement suggests that you should follow the law, and nothing else. Makes me laugh some times, how both sides think they are right, when its meeting in the middle that always and only solves problems.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The difference between islam and christianity is that is no admonition to kill jews and non-beievers in the bible. Islam was founded in blood and spread by the sword. Christian violence didn't begin until Constantine decided he was christian.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

But when it comes to Christians no one but the Christians come to their own defense.

Some of the Christian haters never say , "Oh but it is just the few radicals Christian." Do you?

Hold it right there. I at least will sometimes defend Christians, depending on the subject. And that is the point it depends on the subject.

I absolutely hate what has been done in our schools to scour out "Christianity" and what the USDA is doing to the Amish over the "Mark of the Beast" I do not approve of the use of the tax code by LBJ to muzzle churches on the subject of politics. And that is just to name a few.

As far as abortion goes... that is a very tough subject. I am old enough to remember the original debate, and even though my grandma and my parents were devout Christians they were for abortion because of all of the dead and maimed young women. I will say I am very against late term abortion and for placing teenagers in completely separate schools!
How is that for dodging the question.

edit: I mean place girls in a school separate from the boys and rotate the teachers between schools. Improves the education and decreases the pregnancies, just ask the guy I know from Phillips Exeter - he never saw a girl till college.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by crimvelvet]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
THREAD NOTICE:

This title of this thread is:

'Christian terrorists release Defensive Action Statement, justify political assassination.'

Please stay on topic, avoid attacking other members, and refrain from deflecting the topic.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join