It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian terrorists release Defensive Action Statement, justify political assassination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by nunya13
How can we ever turn it around? Is it even remotely possible?

Education!
is it possible? Yes
Will it happen? Probably not

Education is the most important thing
It's more important than money, more important than the economy, more important than national security and the kitchen sink.

Because if you have no education, you won't understand the problem.
And that is PRECISELY the problem we are having today

You are very correct. Education is the key.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

To a non christian, or someone who disagrees with biblical teachings then these incidents are without justification, but to a god fearing christian they are perfectly justifiable.

OH?? And you and these "Christians" are so blameless, so without sin, that you are justified in casting the first stone???

The hypocrisy of Christians is the main reason I became so disgusted I left the Church.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It's always open season on Muslims too. But it only matters when your the one being targeted I assume.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by canadianmouse

I think you make a very good point about these being nothing more than vengeance killings. I agree with you.

I like the saying, "Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong".

Killing any living, conscious person is wrong. An unborn fetus is a different matter because it is debatable as to whether or not they are even conscious (i.e. aware of their existence). Especially since their very existence is fully reliant on the existence of another. See, I have my own opinion that anything after the first trimester is wrong. But I'm would never go so far as to condemn someone for doing so just because they share a different opinion.

I read an interesting op-ed once written by someone who worked at an abortion clinic. She was the one who determined whether the mother should be given an abortion based on their state of mind (or something to that affect). She was absolutely astounded by the number of women that came in to the clinic to get an abortion and had to point out that they were against abortion. So this goes to show how important a woman's right to chose is. Even women who advocate against abortion are willing to get one.

That doesn't surprise me that women who are against abortions are still willing to get one. Sometimes people also are against abortions because of their faith, or because they are afraid of what people will say. I, myself never had an abortion and probably never will have an abortion. But the fact that the choice is there is important. No one should be able to tell me what to do with my body.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

It's always open season on Muslims too. But it only matters when your the one being targeted I assume.

They only get defensive as soon as their religion is mentioned.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by canadianmouse

This isn't about that thread. This is about those that are for the anti-abortion movement hiding behind Christianity and murdering others.

I personally am on the pro-choice side (not that that matters) but I find it disgusting that someone can't fight for what they believe in a civil manner and decide violence is the only way. They do tarnish the whole movement. While I am not for the movement I would rather see a calm protest then see people bombing abortion clinics killing someone's mother, daughter, sister, brother or father who are already here on this earth. Just because someone doesn't agree with your stance doesn't mean you should seek revenge by killing them.

I wonder how many of those advocating killing abortion doctors or even protesting abortion have walked up to some desperate woman, offered to pay all her expenses, see she continues her education/ job and agrees to be financially responsible for her child for the next 18 years. Once you do that THEN come back with your arguments.

Oh and I am Pro Nuclear Power and live where I can see a nuclear power plant. I have been fired four times for refusing to falsify scientific data so I do try to walk the talk..

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by centurion1211

For all who cannot/will not see this for themselves, this thread is nothing more than a shameless smokescreen and attempt to deflect the discussion on ATS away from the tragic muslim-inspired events at Ft. Hood.

It is nothing more than an apologist/appeasers love fest.

I do not see that at all. I see someone pointing out religious Extremists murdering people and calling both sets, Muslim and Christian, murderers.

Muslims do not have an exclusive on murderous extremism and That is the subject matter of the debate.

Then try to look at this a little more in depth. And since this is supposed to be a conspiracy theory website, my CT is that the OP purposefully started this thread at this time in an attempt to try and "take the heat" off of muslims due to the Ft. Hood tragedy.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Education!
is it possible? Yes
Will it happen? Probably not

Yes! Just like businesses say "Location, location, location". I always say "Education, education, education".

The sad thing is that some people don't want to be educated. They like being in their dark world of ignorance and absolutism.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

this is the mentality that people like us have to contend with. Actions are justified if you are a true follower of God. As long as what you did is in accordance with bible teachings. You are justified.

However, if you belong to another religion and use the exact same line of thinking, you are a murderous terrorist.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

This thread was started at this time because the story about the trail beginning has come out at this time because the trial has started at this time. Now, the real conspiracy would be if the trial was started at this time in order to deflect away from the Fort Hood incident. But that's not the fault of the OP.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

This is what is disturbing to me. Thinking like that described by the poster you were replying to. How can we ever think we can counter these people (no matter what their religion or belief is) if they are resolute in their thinking that killing someone is justified just because they don't share they same system of beliefs?

I really do not think so. If you look at the facts and decide the Federal Reserve is taking the US citizen to the cleaners and it is an Unconstitutional Ponsi scheme, you can reason with people and have a decent discussion. However religious belief by its very nature is irrational. Religious beliefs satisfy a deep seated human need so although you might be able to point out sections in the "Holy Book" to support your arguments but beyond that you are sunk.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Then try to look at this a little more in depth. And since this is supposed to be a conspiracy theory website, my CT is that the OP purposefully started this thread at this time in an attempt to try and "take the heat" off of muslims due to the Ft. Hood tragedy.

And why did I make these threads also about abortion?

www.belowtopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or the thread on curry spice killing cancer cells, or the many threads on big pharma I made.

I have threads about Everythign

NOW STOP DERAILING THE THREAD!!!!!!
PLEASE

You know everyone derails sometimes, even me
but normally when people do derail it's not to promote hate

The sad thing is that some people don't want to be educated. They like being in their dark world of ignorance and absolutism.

That is because for some people they find it easier to Fear then to Understand.

Like a certain troll in this thread

Now, the real conspiracy would be if the trial was started at this time in order to deflect away from the Fort Hood incident. But that's not the fault of the OP.

Or maybe it is

[edit on 10-11-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Because if you have no education, you won't understand the problem. And that is PRECISELY the problem we are having today

Yes and here in the USA today instead of education we get mind washing. The fact we can not compete with other nations in science and math and our history is rigged shows that.

Hubby just met a recent Economics major who knew nothing about the Federal Reserve. My neighborhood kids of all ages can not do simple addition! What education???

A note to the Christians. I was horrified when they took prayer and the pledge of allegiance out of the schools. I am certainly against LBJ's change in tax status for Churchs. The Church has always been a unifying force in American society and that is why TPTB is intent on tearing it down.

These Christian Terrorists are just playing into the hands of TPTB and adding more reasons to remove our freedoms.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No I think he was just pointing out Muslims are not the only ones and wishing the Christians had restrained themselves because we have a "Homeland Security" with an itchy trigger finger. Remember Janet Reno and Waco TX??? That woman makes me real nervous.

As you are trying to point out the Muslims are much more dangerous than Christians or Jews because of their beliefs. I suggest this site to anyone trying to explain why Muslims are so very dangerous.

More importantly, Sura 47:35 not only commands against making peace but also provides the model for Muslims to follow today. The text expressly says that Muslims are not to seek for peace if they have the upper hand, which implies that if they are not in a position of dominance....

If, on the other hand, the disbelievers are considered more powerful and numerous than the Muslims, then the Imam (general commander) may decide to hold a treaty if he judges that it entails a benefit for the Muslims. This is like what Allah’s Messenger did when the disbelievers obstructed him from entering Makkah and offered him treaty in which all fighting would stop between them for ten years… (Tafsir Ibn Kathir (Abridged) (Surat Al-Jathiyah to the end of Surat Al-Munafiqun) [First Edition: September 2000], Volume 9, p. 118;

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Abortion is murder,plain and simple.I don't condone killing those who
perform abortions.I would like to see women having all the truth about
the abortions.They should see the result of their decision first hand,being
shown the aborted remains of their baby.

I have seen many abortion pictures on the internet.Different stages of pregnancy having it's own specific technique for ending it.The worst,in
my opinion,is the partial birth abortion.I think women should be better
informed before taking the life of their unborn baby.I suggest showing
the ultrasound pictures of the baby first,then deciding what to do.

Women have the right to choose,but they should be given all information
up front before deciding.A lot of women are denied the facts about abortions,TPTB want them kept ignorant of the facts.

The unborn have brain waves and heartbeat.We are considered alive as
long as we have brain activity and a beating heart.The only difference
between the two is breathing air into our lungs.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Thank you. You have pointed out how it's the person, not the religion. The bible teaches about love and forgiveness. There are also teachings about punishment and vengeance.

Obviously, there are those who would rather take the negative and use it against their enemies rather than try to understand them and to use love (by example) to change their minds.

There are just as many bible teachings as there are Koran teachings that advocate death and violence and other ridiculous "laws". It's the person who takes them seriously that is to blame. Not the entire religion and ALL it's followers.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

There are just as many bible teachings as there are Koran teachings that advocate death and violence and other ridiculous "laws". It's the person who takes them seriously that is to blame. Not the entire religion and ALL it's followers.

Very true. There are sadistic bullies who use "Christianity" as an excuse to unleash their hate and sadism. I have run into a few. Evil is Evil irrespective of religion and you do not have to be religious to recognize Evil

What is really sad is when Charm and Charisma are added to the mix. Then you can end up with a very dangerous cult leader.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I never understood why people are this pro-life seem so pro-death. For instance the stereotypical Christian pro-life guy is also pro-capitol punishment (while the average pro-choice "liberal" - in quotes because I know its a false paradigm- is also anti death penalty).

My question is why aren't these terrorists being hunted down the way Islamic terrorists are? Why don't we see this as part of the supposed war on terror? After all many of these guys are right here in America out in the open...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Thank you for posting this. I get so tired of people over looking religious extremism when it's Christian based. An extremist who advocates killing people for their cause is a terrorist no matter what their religion is. Those that support these people are no better than those that supported the 9/11 terrorists.

These people represent the Christian Faith no more than Islamic Terrorists represent the Muslim Faith. The intellectual dishonesty of those who don't realize or admit to that is incredible. What you say is correct.

As a Christian I would not even consider this an act by Christians but just like the Terrorists in the Muslim Faith I'd call this an act by the Criminally Insane.

Just because a person uses their Religion as an excuse does not mean they are representative or even true members.

The haters will have a field day with this. I kind of like that because it exposes who they really are.

I understand their pain in watching the slaughter of children but these people are insane to begin with. Lots of crazy people in this world. Amazing how they use their supposed Faith's as a cover for their insanity.

I include in this crowd those who worship at the alter of Che, Castro or any other butcher of note. Same mentality exactly. These are just sociopath anarchists, operating under the cover of a Religion or Political Ideology which may as well be a Religion. Same people, different story.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

S&F, MA you invairably come up with the juicy topics.

Soon the Christian Right will resemble the KKK with FBI informants being the largest membership contengent.

If you have to lie about people to make a point, you don't have much of a point. It just exposes your hate.

The Christian Right did not do this. Save your hate for those who actually did it instead making false comparisons. The people who commit these acts are not even Christian. Saying you are a Christian does not make you one. Christians never commit these acts and never have.

Are you even aware that most Christians are Moderates and many lean to the Left? Apparently not. Consider the fact 8 out of 10 Americans are Christians and do the math. Labeling people is wrong in so many ways.

If somebody from the town you live in commits a horrible crime are you then guilty as well? Same thing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join