It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman holds principal hostage at school in N.Y. state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Gunman holds principal hostage at school in N.Y. state

www.cnn.com

A gunman was holding a school principal hostage Tuesday at a school in Pine Plains, New York, about 90 miles north of New York City, police and the town supervisor told CNN.

Police have the gunman contained to a room at Stissing Mountain High School and are negotiating, said Pine Plains Town Supervisor Gregg Pulver.

Pulver said he believed the gunman is a parent.

It was not clear whether the principal was from the high school or middle school, which are in the same building.

Pulver said he first heard about the gunman around the time the school opened at 7:45 a.m. It is unclear how
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What in the world is going on here?
All these occurences, I see a link with big pharma as a possibility.

All these shooters were on some form of medication, I wouldn't be very surprised, I mean this continent is full of addicts, and that's the average person on top of that.

Please update news as you see fit, story is still developing

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

What in the world is going on here?
All these occurences, I see a link with big pharma as a possibility.

This might be a bit much. I do know that stress runs rampant throughour society. Things like this happen more often than you might think. We are just in a eb and flow of news covereage that is jumping all over this. A few months ago in my hometown some nut held a small group of employees hostage (including his wife) at a WorkForce office. This never made any real news but it was going on while the talking heads had other more important things to talk about.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i caught a glimpse of this before i had to run a few errands.... like you stated earlier what is going on here with all these occurances .. i as many other i presume believe that this is propaganda to get us ready for the new threat/enemy .. Domestic-Terrorist ... i quickly heard from the anchor that this man was "distraught with the GOvT" ... so lets take a look at this quickly ...

Unhappy man who is upset with the govt... Nothing wrong
unhappy man who is upset with the govt and goes to his childs school to take his anger out on the principal .....

personally i think this is all a staged event and if it isnt they will spin the story so it works to fit in ... the enemies are no longer on foreign soil ... we have become the enemies .. scary times ahead

new topics

top topics

join