It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navies of 2 Koreas exchange fire near border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

SEOUL, South Korea – A badly damaged North Korean patrol ship retreated in flames Tuesday after a skirmish with a South Korean naval vessel along their disputed western coast, South Korean officials said.
The first naval clash in seven years broke out just a week before President Barack Obama is due to visit Seoul, raising suspicions the North's communist regime is trying to rachet up tensions to gain a negotiating advantage.

Yahoo

I guess little kimmy just got his hand slapped.

How long before the threats of nuclear war on US, Japan, S Korea........

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I would take a guess that within 24 hours, little Kimmy will make threats like the Poster said, Nuclear War nonsense if you come near me again etc.

If you are listening in Mr Jong, NOBODY is taking any notice of your childish tantrums so stop acting like a 5 year old.

I really hope that something kicks off here and the South shows them who's boss. There will be point when they will have had enough of the North's stupidity and will do something to shut them up.

My browsers aimed at this now Iran has gone quiet again!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
news.sky.com... News_Your_Way_Region_4&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15447904_Korea%3A_Navies_From_North_Korea_And_South_Korea_Clash_In_Yellow_Sea

join