It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi im Keziz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
My name's Keziz. I am an attractive, single male, who is retired from the military and is presently working in law enforcement. I am 6'4", a body builder, 100kg and I've been considered to be extremely handsome. I enjoy dining out, movies, going to the theater, walks on the beach, and all types of music im a homeowner and I'm very financially stable. I have a sense of humor and I love children , animals, and senior citizens. My hobbies are dancing, eating out, working out in the gym, and riding my motorcycle. u2u me.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Kano]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hi Keziz WELCOME TO ATS.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Sorry dude, but it sounds like you are posting on ONE2ONEMATCH.COM or some #.

ADVICE: //NEVER RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE WEB//

Welcome...

Mr. M

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
thx for the welcome guys sorry about the BS add its just for a laugh hehe....
BTW does anyone know much about the egyptian link between pyramids of Giza and the belt of orion and the pyramids being a possible gateway?

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Inf0rm3r]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hi Keziz,

Welcome! I liked your introduction! Good sense of humour - wish it was all true & you lived near me!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild

Sorry dude, but it sounds like you are posting on ONE2ONEMATCH.COM or some #.

ADVICE: //NEVER RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE WEB//

Welcome...

Mr. M

Oh yeah just noticed this and all.Starchild is right never post personal info on the web

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
[Oh yeah just noticed this and all.Starchild is right never post personal info on the web

This would be true if he/she really were posting personal info. The only bit I believe is the sense of humour!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
nice to meet you too keziz. in regards to the pyramids and orion. all i know is they apparantly align ip with the milky way being the nile. I also know theres meant to be some relationship between the height of the pyramid and the radius of earth to the north pole and the base perimeter and the circumfrunce of the planet. I'm not a pro on these issue (i have read a bit on them) but post a query in the lost civ board they should know there

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Greetings ... There are many mysteries regarding the Giza, for example it of the 3 in alignment with the Orion Star System is supposedly so technologically Advanced in its creation that the space between each monolitihic stone is no thicker than that of a human fingernail. Incredibly interesting to say the very least.

top topics

join