It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carrie Fisher - Portrait of a hideous, nutty old biddy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Has anyone seen Carrie Fisher (aka Princess Leia from Star Wars)?

Wow! Has she let herself go!

The manic depressive stuff somehow one instinctively thinks one might have been able to cope with, but with all her drug abuse etc, she looks about 85 now, a walking shambolic bloated heap that could creep out Denis Wheatley.

What a pitiful end to the sex kitten of the 1970's!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Do you have any pics of her ??

You've probably just blown away the fantasies of all the Star Wars fanatics out there !!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
If somebody would send me a pair of channel-locks, a vise, surgical gloves & mask....I'd still hit it!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fe0f7a007ea.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Let's see how you look at 30 to 40 years.

I used to look a lot different when I was in my teens as well...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

Hey I said I'd still do her....I'm about to turn 39 BTW...good news is guy's looks not so important as they get older!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yeah... that's true!

Aahh Doug Henning... brings back memories. What ever happened to him?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

Sadly, passed away in 2000 - liver cancer.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I am confused, why is this getting stars and flags?
She was a great actress and humanitarian. You no longer deem her "bangable" is what I gather from this thread.
I mean.. what is wrong here?
Actors simply do a job. It has a higher profile but is no different really than any other job. It seems like some strange super-human qualities are or were projected here, and now that she is 53 and has had issues, she has somehow fallen from grace..

She has been an advocate of tolerance for people with mental disorders and for the most part has been champion to the right causes.

The following is from her Bio section on wikipedia.

In an interview on public radio in 2005, Fisher joked that she was afraid if she ever became senile she might begin to slip back into her Princess Leia character. Fisher has publicly discussed her problems with drugs, her battles with bipolar disorder, and overcoming an addiction to prescription medication, most notably on ABC's 20/20 and The Secret Life of the Manic Depressive with Stephen Fry for the BBC. She discussed her new memoir Wishful Drinking and various topics in it with Matt Lauer on NBC's Today on December 10, 2008.[18] This interview was followed by a similar appearance on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on December 12, 2008 where she discussed her successful electroshock therapy treatments.[19] Fisher spoke about Wishful Drinking on NPR's Talk of the Nation on December 16, 2008.[20] She also spoke about her life and troubles on the NPR quiz show Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! on January 31, 2009.

Just because you don't abuse yourself to Princess Leia anymore doesn't mean she doesn't deserve a modicum of respect.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Just because you don't abuse yourself to Princess Leia anymore

Who says I don't?

Relax buddy, just guys havin' guy talk....on BTS.

top topics

join