It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Basiago is predicted "planetary level" whistleblower

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xharlie
I've listened to Andrew Basiago 3 times now and he is the real deal. He was on coast to coast radio on the 11th of november 2009 AND 2010. amazing stuff.
He has an incredible way of telling his story in a riveting fashion.
He will be speaking on the 20th of november 2010 in port townsend wa
I'm going and you should too.
www.truthevent.com for tickets.

Noticed you necro'd a lot of the threads on this guy just to encourage people to buy tickets for his next session.

The fact that he tells his story in a riveting fashion does not indicate truth. If I told you I was the emperor of the golden galactic dynasty from Rigel-7, but told it in a riveting fashion, would you believe that too? Objectivity is the root of truth.

Also your sig and register date kind of suggests you have a vested interest in this guy's success.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xharlie
I've listened to Andrew Basiago 3 times now and he is the real deal. He was on coast to coast radio on the 11th of november 2009 AND 2010. amazing stuff.
He has an incredible way of telling his story in a riveting fashion.
He will be speaking on the 20th of november 2010 in port townsend wa
I'm going and you should too.
www.truthevent.com for tickets.

Well hopefully this just killed the whole thread at last along with helping slow those ticket sales....so well done for that at least!!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...
go to the site and get the largest file, check out the blueish shadow behind the large hill.(top right) i didn't see this posted already, so, sorry if it was. looks like water?!
i didn't see much in the "dog faced" rock photo, and bigfoot sitting on the cliff looks like a pile of rocks, but, that does look like water

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by morepunkthanu

It may look like water to some people (to me it doesn't, there's no reflections or a wet look in the margins), but a closer view will show that the "waves" remain in the same place in photos taken at different times.

It's (probably) just blue dust, maybe with some of those "blueberries".

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Why is Andrew Basiago covered with so little interest and so few threads on ATS?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join