It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Basiago is predicted "planetary level" whistleblower

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Although I am not saying I place too much weight in this article I do find it facinating.

In reference to my statement above I believe we now have solid evidence that here on earth we have "alien" life. lol

We now see that life exists at the most hostile environment here on earth.

Life has traditionally been seen as driven by energy from the sun, but deep sea organisms have no access to sunlight, so they must depend on nutrients found in the dusty chemical deposits and hydrothermal fluids in which they live. Previously marine biologists assumed that vent organisms were dependent on a "rain" of detritus from the upper levels of the ocean, like deep sea organisms are. This would leave them dependent on plant life and thus the sun. Some hydrothermal vent organisms do consume this "rain," but with only such a system, life forms would be very sparse. Compared to the surrounding sea floor, however, hydrothermal vent zones have a density of organisms 10,000 to 100,000 times greater.

Hydrothermal vent communities are able to sustain such vast amounts of life because vent organisms depend on chemosynthetic bacteria for food. The water that comes out of the hydrothermal vent is rich in dissolved minerals and supports a large population of chemo-autotrophic bacteria. These bacteria use sulfur compounds, particularly hydrogen sulfide, a chemical highly toxic to most known organisms, to produce organic material through the process of chemosynthesis.

Chemosynthesis...not photosynthesis...

Chemosynthesis would be an area I would look at.

The amazing patterned landscapes on Mars created by extreme weather

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

They were taken by Nasa's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter satellite orbiting 187 miles above the red planet's surface. The craft is on a unique mission to unravel the mystery of Mars' fascinating history.

Scientists believe the planet once hosted life and are searching for evidence of water on the now lifeless desert surface.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

So life which has been observed on earth lives via chemosynthesis I see no reason why life on Mars would prove to be a challenge to any reasonable thinker.

Intelligent life...I am unsure of...but life seems very reasonable.

The very fact that the planet behaves somewhat "earth like" with weather, storms, ice, carbon, sunlight, and the observations of life thriving in hostile environments on earth should help settle the idea of life on Mars to be at least reasonable.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by whiteraven]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrothermal_vent

[edit on 11-11-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
On radio show Coast to Coast AM TONIGHT November 11th, 2009 - Part of DARPA’s Project Pegasus as a young child, and now a practicing attorney, Andrew D. Basiago will discuss his experiences and what he witnessed growing up within a secret program, as well as the true history of U.S. time travel research and teleportation technology.

Tune in to see what happens. I know I will.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
wwell all I know is every time I read something on the web bots.. the predictions and what not. get my hopes up and nothing. hell supposedly we're going to have disclosure the 17th of this month. I skimmed a bit of basiogo and find him to be full of sh**. thats just my opinion mind you. But regardless.. teh web bot crap is just that.. never accurate, never worth the time to decipher all its meaningless "nov 24 worlds ends in a car accident" tripe.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UneedTOhitTHIS
On radio show Coast to Coast AM TONIGHT November 11th, 2009 - Part of DARPA’s Project Pegasus as a young child, and now a practicing attorney, Andrew D. Basiago will discuss his experiences and what he witnessed growing up within a secret program, as well as the true history of U.S. time travel research and teleportation technology.

Tune in to see what happens. I know I will.

Well Basiago was on the Veritas Show recently, and he is an intelligent guy. I suspect he is a disinfo agent though.

The whole interview was interesting until the point where he mentioned something about the humanoid figures on mars. I immediately suspected this may be the infamous picture of a humanoid looking figure sitting on a rock. I was right, and then I just completely lost faith in the interview. This guy rests all of his laurels on this photo of all things, and it is in NO way proof or even real evidence of life on mars. This is another situation where people are just reaching hard to find faces in the clouds. It's a rock, or something, that only slightly looks humanoid in appearance, and he is marching around with this picture as proof there are people walking around on mars... this is absolutely rediculous.

I can't wait for the day disclosure happens. I come to this site every single day hoping to see that headline, 'obama holds live press club event on the disclosure of ET presence'.

I am not, however, going to let myself be had by people like Basiago and his silly excuse for evidence that proves absolutely nothing. I also hate when people parade around making statements about them being the savior of all free thinkers because a time machine told them so, or people (ehemm.. wilcock...) claiming they are edgar cayce reincarnated and posting pictures all over the internet claiming even his likeness. Sorry, but wilcock looks NOTHING like cayce under normal lighting and angles. Anyway, i've gotten of track here! I'm tired of all these fools! Get some real testimony of people who have truly experienced great events and have the papers and corroborating support to prove it. There are plenty out there, and we've heard them. Now get them into a court room or even a grass roots effort by a large populace would do wonders in commanding the ears of the fools that think they run this country

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

"We now see that life exists at the most hostile environment here on earth."

Are you talking about this forum?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This Basiago fellow is on Coast to Coast AM right now.

He keeps getting farther and farther 'out there' with every sentence. Just when I think he's said the most insane, hard to believe thing you will ever heard... he goes farther.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Wow...somebody gets my humor.

Yes I was poking fun at the thread as well as trying to be reasonable as to the question of life thriving in environments that are hostile to human beings.

lol

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Interesting, I looked up PIA10214 and lo and behold.. there is a freaking lake there, at least that's what it looks like, here check it out:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Now, my question is, why would NASA release pictures with blatant evidence and at the same time act like they don't even know.
If secrecy is their MO why would they release that picture to the public?

Beats me.. but it sure looks like a lake.

Holy mother of God! You're right!! I've been trying to convince myself that it's just ripples in the sand caused by the wind, but it's freakin' blue!!

That IS a lake!

Then there is PIA11049:

photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

He claimed you could see a pipe, running water and even people, I can't find them though.

Did I miss something?

I can't see any pipe, but those markings in the centre of the picture are a bit suspect. A perfectly round marking made out of rocks that look strangely scorched?

Might just be a coincidence, but...

As for the OP... I like a good Sci-Fi story and this one's got everything; space travel, aliens, time travel AND government conspiracies. Wow, that's in the realms of Star Wars material!!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

Holy mother of God! You're right!! I've been trying to convince myself that it's just ripples in the sand caused by the wind, but it's freakin' blue!! That IS a lake!

I don't know friend. That looks like sand to me. Examine it closely, if it is water, where is it coming from? You have the perspective of the rover in the shot, how big does it look to you? 20-30 meters across maybe? If it were water, and there seems to be no stream feeding it, then that would imply standing water filled by rain. As you are looking at a picture of a desert area does that make sense? Granted that we are talking about an alien environment but in this instance I think to gotta go with what you know.

I think that your first thought was correct, it is wind rippled sand affected by light and shadow, that is what it looks like to me--And I'll tell you that I would LOVE for it to be standing water--I just don't see it.

tamale

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Interesting, I looked up PIA10214 and lo and behold.. there is a freaking lake there, at least that's what it looks like, here check it out:

That's not a lake and those aren't the actual colors of the photographs. The color was added to demonstrate greater contrast. Water does not have even stripes on it like that - have you never seen the ocean or a lake before? That design is what happens to sand in the wind.

Actually, I have been on a lake that had exactly that pattern on it. It was on lake Tahoe earlier this year.

Having said that, i'm afraid that you're probably right about this just being sand, although you have to admit, it does look like water!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

I think you missed the sarchasm in my statement my friend. Sorry, must be this damned British sense of humour again!!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

you know...usually I get irony very well. Us Canadians tend to have a dry sense of humour also.

:-)
tamale

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
andrew basiago and webot . . .

a match made in heaven

ha!

which has less credibility? better bust out the cray for that calculation

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Very good observations. I think the reasonable position is that microbial life exists throughout the Galaxy. We know that life finds a way and we have found liquid water in our own backyard. Also, there's billions of earth like planets out there.

I think Life is a natural output of the universe. Just like trees, plants, amino acids and cosmic rays. I don't think life is some accident that just happened.

I listened to Andrew last night and he said a few things that made sense.

He said the government would feed a lot of things to sci-fi programs so when someone would say the government has this or that technology, they would say they are watching too many sci-fi programs or they are conspiracy theorist.

I do think the government has padded these things with enough noise to silence anyone who might be telling the truth. So a whistleblower about these things will look like a nut and a conspiracy theorist.

He talked about how they know who will be President and they groom them for the job. When you look at the past of some of these people who are President, you see all kinds of intervention.

He also said some things that were out there.

The truth is, if he was telling the truth, the government has padded these things with enough noise to drown out any truth and he will just be labled a nut or a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Ya, I like most people here would be the first to hop on a UFO, and cruise around the galaxy and other planets and explore. However, anyone who can look up 'Basiago The Discovery of Life on Mars' and scroll through that ridiculous paper on scribd and NOT laugh at him making shadow puppets out of blurred zoomed in pictures needs to be put away. Because all its doing is making the low percent legitimate unexplained stuff go right down the storm drain of Nutville right along with it...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I was listening to this fellow last night and I must say I was doin a lot of head scratching. He not only was talking of Project Pegasus which was teleportation in the late 60s, but he was making crazier claims that the U.S was hiding ICBM schematics from the Russians..... get this.......... IN THE FUTURE! LMAO! The Russians will never discover our missiles schematics if we hide them in the future! Muahahahahaha.

This guy is evidently a well respected lawyer who has spent 20 yrs and thousands of his own money to uncover the existence of this technology and the whole Martian civilization. Personally, I don't know what to make of all this, but I did laugh pretty hard while imagining all of it.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Andrew Basiago is notable only in the amount of time, energy and oxygen he has wasted on this absurdly useless topic.
I've read his paper (a waste of my own, time, energy and oxygen) and seen his interpretations of the images and I initially scratched my head.
Then I got concerned for his sanity, and finally when we got to the 'chocolate cake' rocks and the humanoids jumping on the rocks to escape the jelly predator I decided the whole thing was just Rohrschachian (not a word I know) and he was hungry at the time of writing.
The really sad thing is, it's not like the world isn't exciting enough without the purple and the gray baloney. The picture he references is such a gorgeous snapshot and the whole series of pictures so beautiful with the mountains in the background and the little rover peering almost cautiously over the edge.
One can almost begin to dream of the idea of terraforming this little red planet and (read Kim Stanley Robinson's trilogy on Mars if you're interested in the idea) someday walking on it.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I listened to him and He made some great points. Jaocbs Latter is spoken of in the bible for a history reference. I think this was traveling into another dimension. Ecclesiasties says there is nothing new done under the sun. Maybe it is us who traveled there from our past when we recieved knowledge from the "sons of God". Then we lost knowledge at the tower of babel, when languages were confused. Then maybe this guy is right and we put people on Mars. I do believe something is there.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Basiago seems to be a nut job who once called to threaten the ctrl list administrator:

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg50004.html

[edit on 1/1/2010 by digigeek]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by owlseleven

Hi Mr. Tamale - If you are the one who posted the video PIA 10214 on You Tube I couldn't agree more. If you do a web search on "Basagio" or "Basiago" it is interesting that much of the same material comes up. Someone by the name of "Basiago" ostensibly an attorney in the State of Washington, USA has his contact info posted on a web site for Project Pegasus. Are these merely spelling mistakes, or is something else going on here? Anyway, I found that someone by the name of Andrew Basagio participated in a conference in 2000 at Claremont College in California, and apparently was a presenter or on a panel for two discussions: "The Ethics of Political and Millitary Intelligence for Insiders and Outsiders" and "Life Consequences for Intelligence Operators Subjected to Mind Control Techniques." Now isn't THIS a coincidence? I sent an e-mail off to Mr. Basiago, Esq. inquiring if perhaps he was the same person who was at that conference in CA so many years ago. As for there never being any video - right, that will not happen. Something very odd is going on here to say the least not only because this guy resembles David Wilcock so much, but because his stuff has been picked up and endorsed by all quarters of the alternative media including George Noory, The Web Bot Project, Project Camelot....I could go on and on. The echo chamber is reflecting him and his stuff back and forth, reinforcing each other and this guy's message, magnifying this meme similarly as the concept that there would be "disclosure" on Nov. 27 '09 was, with no truth to it whatsoever. In short, it is a propaganda technique. If something is wrong with Andrew Basagio, however his "name" is spelled, by association something is also wrong with those who are reinforcing his fake image and message. Someone needs to pull on this thread until the whole fabric of lies comes unravelled!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join