It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Basiago is predicted "planetary level" whistleblower

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
Oh, by the way the Vatican has done another Alien Life Origin meeting. Something is being pushed and we may get disclosure.

news.yahoo.com...
Now I would be amazed if the Vatican were the ones to start a disclosure. For me that would rival over Obama

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I found this docoument if anybody is interested (for people with open minds) made by Mars Anomaly Research Society Link exopolitics.blogs.com...

and this is thier website Link www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Alright, I have been a little critical of these types of threads in the past.
So, I decided to pour over the second image linked by a poster on page one. Apparently the two photos this guy used to see all of this crazy-awesome stuff.

I looked over every inch of that photo three times just to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Now, I am ready to say, and I am being completely honest here, that if I ever met this guy in person I would break his nose.
This is ridiculous. There is NOTHING, and I mean absolutely NOTHING in that photo other than rocks and sand.

While looking at the photos a thought did occur to me that this isn't necessarily a fools hope in looking through these photos though. Although, I would probably not bother looking for buildings, but instead small insectoid type animals living in the sand. Problem is, the pictures are only clear enough to see something like that, if it is there, just in front of the rover.

I did see two things that struck me as odd. One was a rock that was clearly out of place in the second photo. I could see where the rock came from and even a track in the dust on the rocks between where it came from and where it currently sits. However, without knowing which way the camera on the rover is facing, there is no way to say that it was moved there by anything other than the rover itself.
The other was something that was colored really weird. Looked completely out of place to everything around it. However, since it was more than just a couple of feet away from the rover, it wasn't in clear enough focus to make out what it could have possibly been.
In both cases, I would wager everything I'm worth that neither of them were anything remarkable at all.

I can't stress enough for people to keep a few things in context when looking at these photos.
1) What you are seeing in the immediate foreground is not nearly as large as it may appear to be in the photo. These photos are taken by a rover that is as small as a large dog. In a lot of these cases, these shadows that are being mistaken for upright beings are no more than a few inches tall.
2) If someone tells you that people are sitting around a table out in the middle of a barren wasteland, be suspicious. What are they doing? Playing Spades? Remember, this person is deducing this stuff from what he sees in shadows. None of this stuff is clear cut as he would have you believe.

What I see are a bunch of flippin rocks and some sand. Nothing more.

Although, that second photo is pretty cool. It looks like it was clearly taken in the bed of what USED TO BE a lake. I can see what he considers to be running water. It was a trough that had soil discoloration due to the fact that there is ice just below the surface, by my estimation. Depending on when the photo was taken, it may even be melting into liquid water... so he could be half right on that one.

Dogs heads carved into rocks?

Ridiculous.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Now, I am ready to say, and I am being completely honest here, that if I ever met this guy in person I would break his nose.

How extremely tolerant of you!

This site is going to hell in a hand cart!......I find it absolutely amazing that nigh on every poster finds the subject matter of this thread to be total BS.........yet as of this moment it is the #1 thread on ATS.

Maybe if these sort of threads are going to be met with so much scepticism, that they don't really deserve to be posted here then ATS should simply become a factual science based forum.........sod the alternative/conspiracy based theories! if we think something is way out there, we should simply "break the nose" of anyone daring to present something radical.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

These things have been debunked numerous times in these threads.
And I mean the exact same images!

It is absurd.
And this is one instance where I will proudly call myself skeptical. Even MORE than skeptical!

Tolerant? I have NO TOLERANCE for charlatans. None at all.

People like this do a great disservice to UFOlogy in general.
This sorta CRAP is exactly why MSM anchormen/women laugh when they bring this stuff up.

This is fictional writing meant to sell books. Nothing more.
This guy is playing on the fact that when you have a field of rocks in front of you in a photograph, you can "image" almost anything in them.

My 7 year old son wouldn't fall for this crap.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You miss my point.......you disagree with someone.....no matter how "out there" you find his/her views ......you "break their nose" ?

Acceptable?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
reply to post by Tamale_214

Dont you think the voice of Andrew D. Basiago is alike david willcock? i am 100% its the same person

You're correct. The individual conducting the audio interviews as Andrew D. Basiago is David Wilcock. I started exposing this on YouTube in connection with the very extensive interview he did with "Jessica Mystic", another Project Camelot fraud, a couple months or so ago, when she began systematically removing my comments and those of others who were more than casual in simply remarking on the voice similarities. I would usually have just let it go without comment, but there's something about Wilcock's egotistical recklessness in trying to pull off such a poorly orchestrated hoax that really bugged me. There will be no video interviews with Andrew D. Basiago for obvious reasons.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Lol Basiago is not Willcock
search for veritas show

On one interview (not veritas) he did sound like him tho. But 2 persons.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This guy seems sketchy at best. A forced disinfo agent (with a few credentials) is my bet.

The problem with the web bot is you, me, us. For it to have had any chance of working we could not talk about it, AT ALL. Us talking about it skews the results more and more as time passes.

If they had kept it all to themselves from the beginning and all the way through until the end of the project, I predict that their predictions would have been much more accurate. However, the results mean nothing after the fact, so they would have been in a catch 22 situation.

And lets not forget the income that would have been lost from using good scientific methods over bad. It's a shame because it's an interesting project, and you can bet that most countries are using similar web bots for intelligence gathering.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Your damned right I would. This guy is a charlatan. He is selling snake oil and he KNOWS IT.

He is even worse than a charlatan. This guy is singlehandedly unravelling any efforts that serious researchers put into the subject by making such bold and idiotic claims that when viewed by an objective public, they create a laughing stock of the entire field that he PRETENDS to represent in the first place.

That includes myself. Although I am not a "serious" researcher, I do spend a great deal of my spare time chasing down the idea that Alien Life exists and is actively engaging this planet.
This is a pretty bold claim.

However, this asshole is telling the world that aliens exist and they are playing peanuckle in the middle of a dried up Martian lakebed.
His claim is so specific, and so out there, and has "photographic evidence" to "prove it" for anyone to look at. Yet when you look at this "evidence" it is painfully obvious that the guy is just a jerkoff.

Why violence?

Because this sort of CRAP needs to be addressed.
In biblical times if a man is found to be leading people by a string in regards to prophecy, he is to be put to death. Why? To keep CHARLATANS from leading people down a path of fear, monetary gain for the prophet, or just general disinformation.

I will not accept people making a mockery of things that I consider serious. And that is precisely what he is doing. He is making a FOOL of anyone who considers this subject serious.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
if the united states is capable of traveling forward in time to retrieve documents about mars and life on mars, can someone tell me how we ended up in a recession? if the united states can travel into the future, can someone tell me why some of the most devastating catastrophe still claim the lives that it did? if someone can travel into the future, how did they get back?

some will say," the butterfly effect, change one event and you change everything." traveling into the future should be sufficient enough of an event to alter life on earth as we know it. yet, i don't see, feel, or taste a difference.

some might say," will maybe it has, you just don't know it." we should already be living like the jetson, i can tell the difference trust me.

if there is a future to travel to than we all have a destiny, just drop what you're doing, sit down and let destiny do what it has to do. forget about work, forget everything, it's no use. just accept your fate. its pointless since no matter what you do, you'll end up in the same future. this can't be right, some will say. will, wouldn't our future change infinitely for every little action that we do now? if someone were to travel into the future, how would they know its the right future for their present? our future is constantly changing with every death, every sunrise, every fish caught in the sea.

lets just trash our planet, kill all the whales, nuke the amazon and who cares? all we need to know is that we have a future and thats all that matter. nothing we can do now to change it, someones already been there, according to this thread, and we're all alive and kicking. the future is invincible, nothing will change it they say.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by owlseleven

So is this going to be David Wilcox's "disclosure" event?

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. WHOEVER this guy is, he is a fraud.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by korats
Lol Basiago is not Willcock
search for veritas show

On one interview (not veritas) he did sound like him tho. But 2 persons.

Yes, I've listened to the Veritas Show interview. Mel Fabregas even makes a point of mentioning that Basiago is not Wilcock because of the undercurrent of apprehensive questions generated by Basiago's prior interview with "Jessica Mystic." I wish Mel hadn't done that. The Veritas interview is audio like any and all interviews Basiago will ever conduct. You will find 2 pictures of "Basiago" on his Facebook page. These pictures are of an authentic person, but the individual conducting these interviews as Andrew D. Basiago is David Wilcock. It's a sick story, but it's true.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Well if it was done in biblical times I guess it's okay then!

How is this guy physically hurting you?.....you don't agree with what he is saying, fair enough!

For what it's worth I don't agree with what he is saying either!........but I defend his right to say it non the less! maybe he really believes it to be true.

Does a person who disagrees with you have the right to "break your nose?

As I stated before you totally miss the point of an extreme view on a so called" alternative" website

3am so off to bed now..........nose intact

[edit on 10/11/2009 by Argyll]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Maybe H. G. Wells was actually right.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Well, I'm convinced that he doesn't belive what he says is true at all.
But that is just me.

I don't see how any rational person could.
But, I do see your point.

Alright, alright, I won't break his nose. I'm really not the violent type anyhow. Lets just consider it my way of saying that I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY don't agree with what this guy is pushing and that I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY think that people should take a much closer look at what they are seeing in those photos.
Yeah, I want proof of ET life as much as anyone. In fact, I don't need it myself, I know it is real and better yet, that it is engaging this planet actively. However, I try hard not to let my imagination get the best of me...

No, that is not a group of aliens playing poker in the middle of a dried up lakebed.
That is a rock.

And I strongly feel that the people who are pushing that crap know it just as well as I do. Yet they also know that there are a lot of people out there who REALLY want to believe so much so that they will listen to and consider the thoughts of anyone who can put their voice out there in an authorative manner.

These people prey on the gullibility of those with good intentions.
And if I were ever able to speak with this person enough to confirm my suspicions of him, breaking his nose would be the least of his worries. Better yet would be to catch this guy making a mockery of the people who buy his bullsnap and parade it around the world ruining his credibility forever. And then break his nose.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Web Bots predicting "stuff" and a guy claiming to teleport to Muuuurzzzz?

Lions and Tigers oh my. The strangest and most offensive thing to me is that there are real conspiracies that are provable, real evidence of E.T. life to be looked over, real coverups of such life.

But "web Bots" and children teleported to Mars? If that's your thing........

Just don't expect people who visit ATS on their first drop in, to really take this place seriously, or you seriously. Sure, you'll hook some gullible person who is looking for "magic" in the world. Fairy tales and fantasy out of boredom....

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
"Planetary Level Whisleblower" sounds completely fruitcakey, contrived, and all around LAME. Who came up with that term? The OP?

And a BOT predicted this by using speech(keywords) to figure what the "collective conscious" is feeling or moving toward?

Pseudo Science ROCKS doesn't it?

I have a machine that measures the harmonic flow of "Happy Smells" from our pores into the air. Can't tell you exactly how it works, or prove what Happy Smells are. But I'm sure if I make a Website about it, oh I dunno, a few thousand might take me seriously and I can sell enough T-Shirts to pay the rent?

Happy Smell Theory....it's the latest thing.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

And that is precisely what my contention with the whole "alien base on mars/moon" crap has been.

There are more pressing things going on here on Earth (you know, where we live) to deal with before we start claiming proof of ET in photos taken from 70 miles above the surface of the moon with what amounts to a polaroid instant camera, by todays standards.

We have enough evidence here on Earth to make this case a no brainer. Lets not concern ourselves with those ridiculous photos showing a martian strip mining operation with a camoflauged control tower. (Why in the hell would Martians camofauge themselves anyhow? Do we camoflauge ourselves here on Earth? I mean, what are they afraid of? Are they afraid that rover is going to blow their "civilization" to smitherines? Surely not as these same people are saying that they are traversing the cosmos. They wouldn't hide a thing from us logically)

I don't know how to say it any more clearly, you aren't seeing pictures of Martian homesteads, you are seeing pictures of rocks and sand. In some cases evidence of sub-surface ice.

That being said, I actually enjoyed looking over that photo today. It had been quite a while since I had done so.
Maybe there is a base up there. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. However, if there is one, it will be obvious. It won't be something that you cypher together in the shadows of what appear to be normal Martian rocks.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oh, also, I did find a rock that needs to be looked at to see if there are any fossils in it.
I'm quite sure that the second photograph was taken from an ancient lakebed. In that lakebed, and not too far from the rover, was a rock that looked like a weathered piece of Earthly limestone, or most likely the martian equivalent. Very pourous.
I'm quite sure that at one time Mars was a very lively planet. There should be fossils in those limestone-like rocks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join