It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Basiago is predicted "planetary level" whistleblower

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I showed the picture of a the lake to my wife and asked her what she thought it was and she immediately said a lake. When I told her this was a picture from mars she wondered why this hasn't been in the mainstream media.
I really do believe that this is part of stepping up public awareness probably ready for next years BBC Horizon entitled "Life on Mars" The photographic evidence seems to pile up exponentially with announcements of methane and water.

I for one am trying to at least keep my mind open for the next startling revalation.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahyouknowit

People are so gullible when it comes to the statements made by this "web bot."

I predict WEB BOT for President 2012

All the BS qualities of a politician, minus the sex scandals!!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Dont you think the voice of Andrew D. Basiago is alike david willcock? i am 100% its the same person

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The pivotal interview of the year, even Clif High agrees, was Andrew Basiago on The Veritas Show.

Here's a preview of that show:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
this is off the topic post but i am a new member and i can't open a new tread (ats policy)...so i found this on internet and i think it is not discussed on ats, so check it out. weeklyworldnews.com... it is about a discovery of aliens graveyard by scientist Dr. Hugo Childs, the Swiss anthropologist.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by berufo
this is off the topic post but i am a new member and i can't open a new tread (ats policy)...so i found this on internet and i think it is not discussed on ats, so check it out. weeklyworldnews.com... it is about a discovery of aliens graveyard by scientist Dr. Hugo Childs, the Swiss anthropologist.

The weekly World News is a fictional tabloid newspaper. "Bat boy found in Cave" sound familiar?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

thanks on the info andrew, and i am sorry for the intrusion on the thread

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5dae1d05db51.jpg[/atsimg]

I read the paper but he didn't say anything about this one I found.
Its a picture where he talks about the carvings of a dog head...

But the circle formed 'wheel' with the crossbars in the the middle seem far more interesting to me.

And BTW, I personally think this paper of his is full of nonsense.
He's making up all kinds of things, that are totally unrecognizable in the photographs. Dead humanoid body's with white pants? lol.. its impossible to see on the pics in the paper.

Peace!

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Solidus Green eye]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Let me think, he’s writing another book or about to release a documentary and now trumping up support for his B.S. Yeah we’ve heard it all before. My Disclosure-Whistleblower pile is getting much bigger now.

As for Web bot- does a "shot in the dark" ring any bells?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm just speechless, 'know what I mean?

Mod: so sorry that is only one line, does this one count, huh?

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Aliensun]

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Aliensun]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Note to Andrew Basiago:

Stay away from shrooms!

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Beam Me Up Scotty ! Now would be nice ! Hurry you boondogle, get those dilithim crystals back in the Anti-Matter pods and get me outta here !

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye
Note to Andrew Basiago:

Stay away from shrooms!

Peace

Or he needs to share whatever it is that his is on. I wanna see stuff there isn't there too! Don't be greedy!

[edit on 10-11-2009 by angrymomma]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

Lastly, and most intriguingly, I have found evidence of both large monuments and small rock carvings establishing the connection between Ancient Egypt and Ancient Mars.

Oddly... There's another connection to Egypt and Mars, but it isn't astronomical... Watch the new GI Joe Movie. it may be something, it may not...but I couldn't help but notice the connection. It's a head scratcher for sure...

Whats the connections, is it the desert diggers in the movie.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Andrew Basiago? You have just proved there is nothing to the Web Bot.

A little two inch high rock fragment is in fact a Martian? I prefer Marvin the Martian myself.

Mars Anomaly Research is one of the most embarrassing sites on the web in my opinion. Pure fiction mixed with some of the worst image manipulation and hoaxing you will find anywhere. Most exposed by the new higher resolution photo's and yet they are so dishonest they don't even pull the images down and apologize. Still begging for donations.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye
Note to Andrew Basiago:

Stay away from shrooms!

Peace

Amen to that. A black eye to the community.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
[edit on 10-11-2009 by impressme]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Interesting, I looked up PIA10214 and lo and behold.. there is a freaking lake there, at least that's what it looks like, here check it out:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Now, my question is, why would NASA release pictures with blatant evidence and at the same time act like they don't even know.
If secrecy is their MO why would they release that picture to the public?

Beats me.. but it sure looks like a lake.

Then there is PIA11049:

photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

He claimed you could see a pipe, running water and even people, I can't find them though.

Did I miss something?

Second image is not a pipe. When the picture is blown up while loading the area he may be describing is a rock outcropping that have alot of smaller rocks that are in the image on a lower part of the ground. The first image of the "lake" I find that puzzling. If it is a lake, then mars pressure is not a little over 1 percent of Earth's. Because when you have water at lower pressures it will boil off to vapor, and take into account the temperature of mars and as stated before unless they are lying, a bodie of water should frozen solid. What puzzles me about that picture when I saw the expanding view of it while loading the page, is the placement of the dunes. Even having that area in a depression and accumulating dust and forming dust waves on the surface, it doesn't explain one thing. And that is why isn't the hillock front and back of the "lake", don't have sand running like dunes on their surface also.

I did notice something on the lake picture on the horizon, when the picture was blown up did you scan the the whole picture and notice the white structure on the horizon?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I love fiction, cause well it's not reality. One can be anything they choose or anyone. So naturally Andy is fiction. can't wait for the movie.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Oh, by the way the Vatican has done another Alien Life Origin meeting. Something is being pushed and we may get disclosure.

news.yahoo.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join