It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Thought Tamiflu Vaccine was for H5N1, not H1N1?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Wasn't Tamiflu the drug for Bird Flu? How can so many people not question this? Are these vaccines the same? If you can use Bird Flu vaccine for Swine Flu, can you use it for all types of influenza?

Personally, I believe these diseases are a complete hoax! The point made above supports my belief as well as the huge profit made from vaccinations. If this were a real threat, why wouldn't the Fed control and produce vaccines using tax dollars? Remove any and all profit from vaccinations in the name of health, not profit?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Tamiflu is not a Vaccine.
It does not provided any immunity against any of the flu viruses.

Oseltamivir (INN) (pronounced /ɒsəlˈtæmɨvɪr/) is an antiviral drug that slows the spread of influenza (flu) virus between cells in the body by stopping the virus from chemically cutting ties with its host cell. The drug is sold under the trade name Tamiflu.

The best way to look smart on ATS is to study the subject and to know what you are talking about before posting.

Other wise people will correct you and your post will die quickly.

Internet search engines are your friend and can turn a mediocre or dud post into a good one with a little research

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

Stop thinking and take your medicine like a good little Sheep...

I don't think Tamiflu was supposed to be a vaccine - it's an anti viral that is supposed to slow the virus taking hold in your body - that's how it works on all the different types of virus...

But if I get the dreaded plague I'm getting a huge bottle of whiskey - loads of tins of soup and I'm going to hide till I'm either better or dead... I ain't taking any of this stuff they are trying to push on us - call me paranoid... I don't care!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Zerbst, Tamiflu is not a vaccine. It is an anti-viral drug that can hamper a virus from spreading within the body if it is taken within 24-48 hours once symptoms break out. Relenza is also a viral hemming drug and works in a similar fashion, but is inhaled as a powder, and has shown to be more effective of the two drugs

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Where have you been all this time? Even my dog knows that Tamiflu is not a vaccine. Also it is a general flu treatment.
Oh I see others got there before me!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Although Tamiflu is not a vaccine...even the actual vaccines are not H1N1 specific.
I raised the issue in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It shows that the vaccines Pandemrix(Glaxo Smithkline) and Celvapan(Baxter) are both designed to combat H5N1-and have not been made specifically for the H1N1 swine variety.
Remember all the hype they gave us,telling us they would have to work 24/7 to create a shiny new vaccine?It was a sack of crap,would you believe...
Is this a way of selling off all those old "bird flu" vaccines?Maybe.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Swine flu: more than 400 cases of Tamiflu side effects
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Tamiflu causes sickness and nightmares in children, study finds
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Who Owns the Rights on Tamiflu: Rumsfeld To Profit From Bird Flu Hoax
www.globalresearch.ca...

top topics

join