It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Billy Meier photo(s) be real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
All News Web is revealing a scientific examination into the Billy Meier photos. Most ATSers feel they are fake. However, this new scientific examination of the photos, and the way they relate to more current photos, gives me pause. What do you guys think? Sounds like the science is legit.

"Scientific analysis suggests Billy Meier UFO photos may be genuine" by Ronald Nussbeck
www.--.com... Can't get the link to work, so go to all news web dot com and look on page9399895 dot php.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

There's already a thread on this.

Regarding the authenticity of it all, read this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Thanks. Looked for the possibility on the search, but apparently it does not come back in chronological order. Oh, well....sounded good. So much for scientific proof.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

thepiratebay.org...

There's a lot more to this than pictures, like first hand sightings by several dozen people including a UN diplomat.

Check the film above & see what you think (because this is about the worst place on the net to get objective opinions on the Meier case)

Good luck

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Just commented on this on another thread. Like I said on the other, this case has always been a personal favorite of mine even though I always believed it to be a fraud. Then examinations like this turn up and I begin to question my initial thoughts.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think the clam shell UFO footage might be real as
the same clam shell UFO type shows up in Mexico UFO footage.
Some how showing up in Switzerland for Meier to film is not
too hard at 300mps as predicted by its inventor, an alien named
Nikola Tesla, a naturalized citizen of the US of A.

new topics

top topics

join