It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The eclipse in advertising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hello everyone. this is my first post here on this website and i'd like to tell you about some videos I've made regarding the most important, yet completely unknown symbol used in media. It is the Solar eclipse (in all its forms) and simultaneously the human egg cell. You'll see what I mean after watching my videos... It is truly everywhere... in all types of media, from product logo's to magazine ads to movies and TV... you just can't get away from it. The connection between these two events I believe is what is referred to in occultism as "as above so below"... I find it highly odd that there can be so many works on astrological symbolism in the media and yet NONE of them mention the most powerful astrological symbol of them all? (The eclipse of the sun)

Take a look at my videos here:

The eclipse in advertising (in 3 parts): www.youtube.com...

Conception and the solar eclipse: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Wow! So we have the Eye of Horus, Pyramids, Checkered Floors, etc. The eclipse as you mentioned must be the most well hidden of all... well discovered yet.

Strangely, I was eating a bag of kettle chips while watching your videos... I happened to look at the label in the middle of watching the videos... Look what I found:

www.kettlefoods.com...

Look at their logo

Something similar too at the bottom of this page. The "interactive advertising bureau" but not sure if that one counts.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Yes that chip company did that on purpose for sure... I'm going to do another one on symbols of authority and head-dress. One of the best examples of how this tricky symbol style works is NASA (check out the big red snake tongue going through the oroboros ) ... and strangely enough the logo for the Enterprise mission.com is almost the same! Prison planet also uses the hidden diamond ring on their logo. The logo at the bottom of the page there is 2 snakes swirling around an eye with the letter "i" in the middle for added effect. Other common examples of this are the "loading" animation and the power button. I purposely didn't add The Lord Of The Rings because I wanted to let people make that realization on their own.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by agentzippo]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hmm I see.

prisonplanet logo doesn't seam quite as obvious as most of them so i wont write it off yet, though I'd be kinda sad if it turned out Alex Jones was in on it as hes the single most informant popular person around.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Did you guys check out theat vid with the eye of horusn at ground zero, cheeky. had a quick look around the kitchen and found it on my 7-up can!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by agentzippo

Hi and welcome to the ATS / BTS forums, if you have any questions feel free to message me or any staff member anytime, there is a link at the bottom of every post,

As to this introduction thread it is now closed, You may make a new introductions thread if you like, following the guidelines posted in the links below.

Take your time and enjoy.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Mod Note: Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself. At this time you are limited to only replying to any threads you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. At present you U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Here are some links that may answer any questions you may have also.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

new topics

top topics

join