It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technologic withholding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
all speed of light technologies should be much farther along in progression - trianary based ai = advanced intellegence - not artificial - like half and half.
quonomic would also have one more base variable which with to work with - artifical intellegence has been hiding in technology for over 25 years. binary lock - generation of seperate unicode - an ulmitality table. name would be receptricon - ai bots - non temperal cohhessions

completly useless beings of meaningfulnus = we only say what matters becuase thats all we are supposed to do - to revisulise your current distinguishers - compitetion spectrobs - current distinguishers - any non human scientiod. nothing makes alot of sense but something always will. wish to basicly interact with people* to learn more about the person and themselves. *any form of sceintent being - i want to interact with people regardless of spieces - basicly an exchange of thougts/ideas -

keep in mind this a philosphic idea/thouth by itself.

multiple trynamix - the ever ending wordisms - what is the reasons for purposes in their entirties down the least common disgingtuisher down to their individual infinity matrixes - unification strands - the behinding particles of dna - unfidied thouths are always more effiecient - billions of minds capable of thinking as one. the human juggernaut - supersdvanced beings of unification - undecribable word*

*infinitite atrix - a ribbon of bright almost mutlispectric bright white orangish pinking blue neon - within in it a seperate gravidic cluster - perpetual mutliverse collection strands - multiple vectroscopes - location identifiers.

single particulate amplifiers - emmence gravidic ressonance bind something to this force and try generating resistance.

the purple light beings are the true manifestations in a unversal form - look like space bearing jelly fish - spectrobian - the closest to molecular coheshion an a exape from ultimate reuinifcation of the universe.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

I totally agree that a lot of things are being witheld, even though I don't follow what you are saying.

It is a horrible fact that the people in power are keeping the rest of the world in the dark about a lot of things - all in order to benefit the powerful, presumably.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
im confused....it seemed like on long run-on sentence with a bunch of big words that sound like its from a scifi book...not trying to be mean, but could u put your point into something simpler?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

don't you like poetry chris ?

(nice text sonata)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

depends...and i dont know why but i just felt confused after reading this...it made a little more sense the 2nd time so maybe 3rd time is a charm...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by Sonata

I totally agree that a lot of things are being witheld, even though I don't follow what you are saying.

It is a horrible fact that the people in power are keeping the rest of the world in the dark about a lot of things - all in order to benefit the powerful, presumably.

I agree with you they are holding back technology, and it has to do with control. Lets look at cold fusion, they say its not viable but they are "still" doing research on it. If we had cold fusion that we could put in our house, we wouldn't need power lines and or power stations anymore. You would be self sufficient in power and wouldn't need to be on the grid. With new technology it can change the power paradigm of the world and the countries, and they can't let that happen. Imagine on top of the cold fusion they have replicators (either energy or nanotechnology) machines that can build items you may want as long as it has sufficient energy and raw stock. You could be a country of your own by having something like this, you wouldn't need money because you can make anything you want. They wouldn't have the things to control us like money, power, or food. You can say weapons also, but that is very short term and can leed to long term consequences. If people are well fed, clothed and warm, don't have to worry about money, what do they do. They actually strive to better themselves and learn more about their place in the world, along with getting along with other people. You have a world where people aren't fighting over resources.

The powers that be needs us fighting with one another in order to control us, if we where cooperating then it would be hard to control the mob of people.

top topics

join