It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bily Meier photographs might be real afterall?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
While I was browsing the C2C website I came across this article

The survey conducted between October 22, 2009 and November 6, 2009 included 100 hours of laboratory time and over 100 photographic enhancements using APEP (Advanced Photographic Extraction Process) regarded by many as one of the world's leading imaging process. The UFO photographs below will have a caption with our opinion accompanied by Scientific evidence leading to conclusions drawn from our 25 years of combined UFO photographic expertise.

Ok I don't know whats wrong with the link but a link is placed on the coast to coast website

Some of the results they came up with are very intriguing, there is one pictures where they use "X-Ray Photography" that show that some of the crafts have a magnetic field around them.

Very good article with pictures and everything.

[edit on 11/10/2009 by muse7]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

you link is broken my friend...could you please fix so i can view this article or put the address on here? thnks

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The link isn't working for me.

Maybe double check it?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Ok I don't know what's wrong with the link but a link to the story is placed on the coast to coast website

and I tried to edit it and it still won't work

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

There's a reason why the link won't work:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Highly recommended reading.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I think you might mean this Link

As for the photos, some of them are so absurd and so obviously fake that to believe otherwise would be impossible for a thinking being. For instance one of the photos on the linked page shows a MODEL matchbox car with the UFO floating over top of it. So if Billy isn't faking all of these why does he need to have a model that looks identical to the UFO in many of photos? Why do they claim to be using an x-ray or infrared filter when all they are doing is inverting the photo to create a negative image (which anyone can do using a simple photo editor)? And how is pixelation around the craft constitute a magnetic field?

Edit to Add: Apparently ATS has a grudge against Allnewsweb so my link will not work either. Doesn't matter as there is nothing of substance to the claims on the page.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
With regards to AllNewsWeb...

LOL, you will not be very popular posting crap from that site.

A number of members on this site will burn that site if they had the opportunity to do so, myself included.

Anywho, Billy Meier was a nutcase who should be certified and the key thrown away IMO.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
try this link to see if it works.
Dont fall for any alienweb stuff nor billy meier, its damaging to your health and mental wellbeing

Billy Meir is a fake attention seeker

hhmmm the link indeed doesnt work
be greatful people, move along, nothing to see here.....

[edit on 10-11-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Orion65

LOL thanks for that

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
-- is a joke, it isn't a real journalism paper.
Besides, a photograph is 1 dimensional, the objects in a photo don't individually hold different information and so you the whole x-ray photography image is laughable.

I guess if you can suspend belief enough to believe Billy Meier's photos and story are real then I guess you would also believe what that article says.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It's outstanding just how well the filter works for that cesspool of a website when people try and post links to it.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Orion65

I was just trying to make sure the problem wasn't on my end.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
-- is a joke, it isn't a real journalism paper.
Besides, a photograph is 1 dimensional, the objects in a photo don't individually hold different information and so you the whole x-ray photography image is laughable.

I guess if you can suspend belief enough to believe Billy Meier's photos and story are real then I guess you would also believe what that article says.

I just said it was intriguing but I had no knowledge that the site was a not a reliable source

But you're right a photograph is 1 dimensional and it's not likely that they would be able to come off with new information.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
even though the pictures look to be legit for some of the reasons they stated, the thing just looks like it was thrown together with his wife's scrapbooking supplies and 2 pie plates...i would think a civilizations so much more advanced then us would have prettier space ships...but what do i know...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Basically, this time we have a crap website promoting an insane pseudo-image-enhancement technique in order to endorse a confirmed hoaxer: now that's what you'd call Grand Slam in Tennis.
When that crazy "enhancement" technique made its first appearance on ATS, i was wondering what could have been the reasons of such a crazy behavior.
Now, after visiting this website everything is clear:

START-UP-PHOTO-ANALYSIS-PACKAGE -(#-EPP-0001)
YOUR-COST - $300.00 -(USD)

BASIC-PHOTO-ANALYSIS/ENHANCEMENT-PACKAGE-(#-BPE-0002)
YOUR COST-$500.00-(USD)

DETAILED-PHOTO-ANALYSIS/ENHANCEMENT-PACKAGE-(DTD)-0003)
YOUR COST-$700.00-(USD)

DELUXE-PHOTO-ANALYSIS/ENHANCEMENT PACKAGE-(DEL-0004)
YOUR-PRICE-$1,000.00-(USD)

Basically:

pay $ 300.00, apply our techniques and you will spot some alien whatsoever but only in ufo pictures

pay $ 500.00, apply our techniques and you will spot some alien whatsoever in ALL pictures, even sans UFO

pay $ 700.00, apply our techniques and you will spot some alien at your choice (including ALF) in EVERY pictures, and you will also start spotting strange stuff even while watching NBA on TV

pay $ 1.000.00, apply our techniques and you will spot something everywhere, including aliens dancing samba into your cappuccino.

When someone is able to spot all this stuff
into this dot

everything, but i mean everything is possible.

[edit on 10/11/2009 by internos]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

i wish i could come up with a good pyramid scheme like that...that would be alot easier then graduating college...anyways, the photo techniques looked completely made up to me...and the ufo is very poorly made....made me laugh at least....

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This is also from the C2C site. More "proof" from M. Horn. This case will live on forever it seems.

www.theyfly.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
i think Meier is really a contactee, but I think he's ruined his credibility through his arrogance and by faking SOME of his photos.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
So, ATS is censoring us? We can't link to certain Websites, because a filter will replace the offending text with hyphens? What the heck???

www.--.com... OK, I've just posted the link in text form (not clickable). Is that "--" going to get replaced by '--'? Why on earth would ATS do that?

It's their Website, so ATS can do whatever they want on it. No problems there. But it seems kind of weird that they'd do any censoring. What's up with that, I wonder?

[Edit:] Yep, that's what happens. The link is displayed with two hyphen where the domain name would be. ATS is apparently protecting us from ourselves or something.

Hey, ATS: Maybe instead of replacing this with a worthless link, how about replacing it with a page that explains what happened, and who? Just a thought.

I'm thinking that, if you were to get a link from tinyurl.com or somewhere, it would get past the censors. Just a thought...

/ylahudo

Guess that answers that question...

[edit on 11/10/2009 by chiron613]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Ask and ye shall receive:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join