It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm friends with an old fella who had top secret clearance, and he knows things..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
We had a chat today and the hair was about to stand up on the back of my neck the way he was reacting. It's not that he had first hand info but it's his old war buddies with crypto and higher that let him in on things. I think he knows some serious business.. he started throwing around names of colleagues in project blue book and more. He never talks much about his past but when it came up that he dealt with U2's in the war our conversation continued on that track of the clearance he had in the program and other programs. This is the first time has has started to open up. However when I start to ask questions like 'so are we alone in the universe? do you know anything?' he puts up a wall and uses dry humor to change the subject. I don't want to spook him, so am interested if anyone else has been involved in something like this? Do I just take it easy, play it low key? Do I corner him and tell him he can trust me and that he shouldn't leave this world with such secrets and he can confide in me? I would surely not leak his info but I can't see anything wrong with one day posting a vague statement that I have a solid source who confirms we are not alone. Anyway, tell me what you think!

[edit on 10-11-2009 by reasonable]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Need you even ask?

Of course, search your friends mind and share what he has to say.

As ATS members we are able to sort out the probability that your friend does indeed have the goods.

It would seem to me a waste not to gather all the information you can while you have the chance.

I have no doubt that he and others could have taken oaths of silence over 60 years ago and that's what has kept them quiet this long.

Could be he has decided what he knows is important to man and needs to share with you.

Do please, encourage him.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It's a hard one. I would suggest not putting anything here that might compromise his identity. Try to find out how he feels about the "system" does he think it's all patriotic or does he sense he's been used? His walls may be programmed into him. He needs to realize his conditioning has not been for the good of the nation. Help him find his conscience and from there how he responds.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

wow, that's some great advice.. pretty much what I was looking for a way to probe and see where his loyalties are..

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

he's old....all u have to do is promise to take him to hometown buffet if he tells all
serious note: try to coax him but in a suttle way...try and push too hard and he may just avoid you all together....alot of people who took oaths against giving out secret info have been threatened and told that their family and friends would be murdered and their lives would be torn apart if they ever told anything, so keep that in mind.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Don't ask him are we alone in this universe, ask him are we alone in this multiverse. The truth about those UFO pilots is a bit shocking.

Try to ease your friend into such conversations, do not be overly abrasive.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Heh. I had a Top Secret Cosmic NATO security clearance. Like I'm going to tell you anything. I would have to kill you after I told you what I know.

Seriously, I can't tell you whatever from 1982. lol. Years later, do you think I should tell you now? What's in it for me? Just your satisfaction?
I live a quiet calm life. You want to take that away from me, for you? Join the military, get your own intel. lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I suggest you dont tell anyone anything on here.

If he worked on a project, and you are not pulling our legs, he will get murdrered just like stanely kubrics crew.

dont do it... let the old guy die first, then publish it.... he deserves a quiet peaceful death like everyone and not a bullet in the head.

Ask him to write a book and put down all his memories of the project and such.

THEN PUBLISH IT ON HERE.

DO so under another account and use tor-browser and a HTTPS proxy surf site.

Doing so will cover your ass....

Ever had the men in black come after you? oh they exist.... and they aint quite human either.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I'd say try to get him talking if you can. My Grandfather was a Captain in the British Army in WWII, and he used to always say "this world is not what it seems".

I wish he was still around so I could ask him what he knew...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I think the most effective method for getting your " friend" to divulge this information is to implement what we used to use on Charlie in Nam.

a BLOWTORCH.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
UFO's real?ET's real ?good ones? bad ones?met some?gonna talk about it?
yes yes yes yes yes ...... no

old is ..... .. chronologically challenged thankyou

clue . MIB alien regrowing head.....sreal

[edit on 10-11-2009 by radarloveguy]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
he dont gonna tell you anythings
Even if he told you anythings already, its false.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

And does it not occur to anyone that he actually has nothing to tell? He is doing just what I would do in the circumstances. I mean pass it off, change the subject. Kinda cool that someone thinks you have that sort of knowledge.
Look he either has NOTHING to say or he doesn't want to say. He knows you are waiting eagerly for any tasty morsels of information so I would just quit pestering him.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
"should I tell him he can trust me so I can run home and post what he says on the Internet"?

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
There is one method you could try, well If he does drink. Just take him to the bar and as he drinks more and more ask him deeper questions, i find this a pretty effective way of getting some information out of people.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Some secrets are to remain secret.Some people are really too scared to talk.Some people have been warned and even threatened not to talk about certain secret things.I guess he has not talked.He is still alive for now.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I would not condone any form of interrogation or mind games on this guy or anyone else for that matter. He may well know “stuff” but if he does not want to share it he has his reasons, could be the protection of his family or maybe your protection... The reasons for not speaking could be many and it is an individual’s choice and their freedom to choose should be respected. Frustrating as it may be, the must have it now, push harder and faster approach is what is driving us all closer to the edge every passing second.

You are talking about one of the corner stone questions that man has, if you had the answer and could, you would certainly share it with every last ounce of energy you had. I often wonder what horror they hang over these people’s heads to maintain silence, what would keep you quiet? Family tree getting a serious case of Dutch Elm disease would stop most in their tracks. Maybe not now but a generation or two down the line, no-one would spot that would they..

Should you be told something in confidence I would personally keep it that way as well, which might go against the grain here but that’s just my point of view. Respect self and others as equal in thought and action. Personal validation is what most seek if they are totally honest, your efforts could then be focused on other things depending on what you learn and what needs to be done; Sounds a bit cryptic that but it’s not meant to be!

At the end of the day talking to a member of the older generation is something which should be valued so don't waste the chance. Does not happen as much these days which is very sad, TPTB managed to divide and conquer very effectively. We shun our tribal elders for rubbish on TV, we are less wise and poorer morally for it.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This type of thing happens. If he was involved in bluebook he must be in his 60-70's. Many of these folks "spill the beans" before they die. I had a friend whose father was an air force brass and when he died he told my friend that ufo's and aliens were real and that we had ufos. That's all he told her though and it was enough to majorly spook her.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Theres too many galaxies we havent even discovered yet for thier to not be life. Whos not to say there isnt another earth with noone on it. Or whos to say there aint another world out there like ours looking for the same things we are but are too far apart from us right now. We never know. I believe this to be true. But i think we arent really alone in a universe so vast. Id say be persistent but respectful. Maybe he knows if he spills the beans he will end up dead. The government can do anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hello,

Let me start out by saying I am NOT a government agent - nope not me - no sir-ee - no agents on here so its all good bra' ( wink wink )

Anyway the best thing to do is to get him to talk - be sure to post EVERYTHING he says on the world wide web - find out and post what unit he was in ( full number along with battalion number and company number along with his Lieutenant Colonel's name and years of service - just for fun of course) - find out what oath he took - post his 'actual' clearance level please - post his hometown and current town too - if its not too much trouble post your first name ( if you live in a city with less than 10,000 people your first name will be enough - if more your first name and last initial would suffice )

I look forward to seeing you and the old man - ummm - I mean on here in cyber space of course.

Dorian Soran

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Dorian Soran]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join